[drama 2008] Match Maker's Lover/love Marriage/love Match 연애결혼

Guest huangsy

Guest sayroo

TNS

Nationwide Rank / Title / Network / Nationwide Rating / Seoul Rating + Rank (if different from Nationwide)

1. You Are My Destiny (KBS1) - 30.0%, 29.0%

2. Gourmet (SBS) - 22.9%, 23.3%

5. East Of Eden episode 2 (MBC) - 12.1%, 12.8%

8. East Of Eden episode 1 (MBC) - 11.3%, 11.6%

Love Marriage (KBS2) - 6.6% (Below_Top_20), % (Below_Top_20)

http://www.asiaeconomy.co.kr/uhtml/read.jsp?idxno=387956

AGB

Nationwide Rank / Title / Network / Nationwide Rating / Seoul Rating + Rank (if different from Nationwide)

1. You Are My Destiny (KBS1) - 33.6%, 33.4%

2. Gourmet (SBS) - 20.9%, 22.3%

9. East of Eden (MBC) - 11.2%, 12.3% (#8)

18. Love Marriage (KBS2) - 8.8%, 9.4% (#19)

Did this really fast, I hope I got all the numbers right.

Will list the complete Top 20 List when I get home later tonight.

quoted from the EOE thread!

the link in VEOH what is the EXACT title of LOVE & MARRIAGE? thank you! :D:D:D

i can't find the VIDEO in VEOH using VEOHTV!?

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aircastles

My gosh, I thank you yunaito! I can't exactly DL from clubbox so I thank you for uploading it on Veoh! :D Saved me from all the trouble.

quoted from the EOE thread!

the link in VEOH what is the EXACT title of LOVE & MARRIAGE? thank you! :D:D:D

i can't find the VIDEO in VEOH using VEOHTV!?

Love Marriage Ep. 1 - Ental. Although, to be more easier just go to KeliKraze's user page and click on the video, then click on "Watch on VeohTV". (I find it much easier than searching on VeohTV. :)

Guest revontulet

I remember when I first saw Kim Min Hee in a drama or something with Go Soo a long time ago and I thought her acting was HORRIBLE. I vowed never to watch another series of hers. However, after watching the first episode of Love & Marriage, I'm impressed with how much her acting has improved! I can finally see emotion in her eyes when she acts. I think I'll continue this series rather than East of Eden :D

I remember when I first saw Kim Min Hee in a drama or something with Go Soo a long time ago and I thought her acting was HORRIBLE. I vowed never to watch another series of hers. However, after watching the first episode of Love & Marriage, I'm impressed with how much her acting has improved! I can finally see emotion in her eyes when she acts. I think I'll continue this series rather than East of Eden :D

haha i totally understand you , i threw that drama miles away after two esp and kept cursing the director who cast her . i knew how bad she can be in her acting . pratically make me questioned why was she even an actress but her performance in Goodbye Solo , i changed my mind about her , it was jaw dropping rection omg kim min hee finally can act and what a performance she delivered . it was amazing her transformation , i was so happy to eat my words .

that why i bothered to give this drama a try ..apart from the obvious factor of kim ji hoon (..jeeze, i cant help but stare and dream whenever he appeared on the screen, how does he manage to look this good . ) .

i wanted to see if kim min hee continue what she did in Goodbye solo .which i think she is doing quite well in here .

Guest aircastles

So..thoughts on the 1st episode. (I'm still in the midst of loading episode 2 to watch.)

First things first, the characters are mildly amusing. I don't know whether I can side with Lee Kang-hyun (Kim Min-hee)'s character throughout the drama since she does come off as a rather unsympathetic character (I mean from my view, it's really hard to sympathize with her woes for the first part.) However, despite all that, her character does have a certain quirky charm that can only get better. I'm definitely looking forward to the progress of her character. As for Park Hyun-soo (Kim Ji-hoon)'s character - he comes off as rather unemotional but dedicated person to whatever work he's doing. But underneath all that, you can see a glimpse of a once happy character (looking at the picture of his marriage)...which brings me to the question: He was married once?! *scrambles off to read synopsis of drama* But Kim Ji Hoon seems to portray the cynical but confident person quite well (or maybe I'm being biased...?) so I look forward to him as well.

The drama starts off cute with a clever premise, but it has its flaws. It's a comedy so I expect some sort of parody in some way (the beginning is one) and the emotions are sometimes overblown. But it's cute and it shows potential of having a sort of witty charm in a silly way.

As for chemistry...because of the lack of a whole lot of scenes of them together, I can't judge for chemistry exactly yet. BUT they were amusing and based on the previews for episode 2, I can only guess it gets even more amusing.

(To know more about the recap of the drama, refer to dramabeans since I absolutely suck at reviewing an episode.

And now I shall stop my rambling before I embarass myself even further.

that why i bothered to give this drama a try ..apart from the obvious factor of kim ji hoon (..jeeze, i cant help but stare and dream whenever he appeared on the screen, how does he manage to look this good . ) .

LOL. I know. How can he be so good looking most of the times? I love him in the suits. <3

Guest snoopyvkd

I don't know both actors before hand. My first impression of Kim Min-hee is that she is not a great actress, although kind of cute, but too much like a toothpick, and what IS with her hair?

It's great that dramabeans will be recaping the serie. Looking forward to it.

Seems like this thread is not very busy yet.

August 27, 2008

KBS Drama Series 'Love Match' Starts with 7.4% Viewer Rating

080827_ent_2.jpg

"Love Match," a brand new drama series on KBS 2TV, has kicked off with a viewer rating of 7% on August 25.

According to AGB Nielsen Research on August 26, "Love Match" received a viewer rating of 7.4 percent for the first episode. "Chilwu, the Mighty," a recently-concluded drama series which preceded "Love Match," started with a viewer rating of 11.3% for the first episode, 14.7% for the final episode and an average viewer rating of 11.8%.

"Love Match" is a romantic comedy which stars Kim Min-hee and Kim Ji-hoon, who each take on the role of a couple manager at a marriage consulting agency for divorcees and a celebrity attorney.

Meanwhile, "Shik Gaek," a popular SBS drama series aired during the same time slot as "Love Match" received a viewer rating of 21.5%, and "East of Eden," a brand new MBC drama series, received a rating of 7.1%.

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...2956_11692.html

Guest sayroo

Love Marriage Ep. 1 - Ental. Although, to be more easier just go to KeliKraze's user page and click on the video, then click on "Watch on VeohTV". (I find it much easier than searching on VeohTV. :)

i cant click the WATCH ON VEOHTV button in the site because im only using PROXY for VEOH, well because VEOH is not anymore AVAILABLE in the UAE! :(

Guest sayroo

is there a nice person here where i can borrow a PREMIUM account USER in MEGAUPLOAD?

i PROMISE i'll never change the PASSWORD! well, i don't even know how to change a password in MU? haha! please PM me or email me at

sayrooldh06@hotmail.com

it's because i REALLY can't download from MU with a FREE ACCOUNT?! please HELP me!! REALLY DESPERATE! thank you so MUCH in the FUTURE!! :D:P:)

Guest valley girl

Thank You 2 ,.. i really thank You , Since PArk Ki woong here.. i'll be on this thread :lol: :lol:,.. more scene park ki woong please

I was pretty surprised with KMH since her acting has always been questionable (and the movies/dramas she's acted in) AND I particularly didnt really like her on talk shows (YSMM) but her performance was pretty good here.

Hopefully the ratings improve for this drama. =)

is there a nice person here where i can borrow a PREMIUM account USER in MEGAUPLOAD?

i PROMISE i'll never change the PASSWORD! well, i don't even know how to change a password in MU? haha! please PM me or email me at

sayrooldh06@hotmail.com

it's because i REALLY can't download from MU with a FREE ACCOUNT?! please HELP me!! REALLY DESPERATE! thank you so MUCH in the FUTURE!! :D:P:)

you can download from mu with a free account. i dont even have an account and i can still download

Guest sayroo

^

i know that! it's just i'm really getting irritated with the waiting and sometimes it keeps on saying DOWNLOAD LIMIT EXCEEDED! :D

Guest aircastles

LOL. The second episode was amusing.

Especially when the guy (name?) was drunk and kept trying to set them up. And he was also like, "Keep doing a good job being a divorce lawyer because it gives us jobs!"

:lol: Quite funny, that.

^

i know that! it's just i'm really getting irritated with the waiting and sometimes it keeps on saying DOWNLOAD LIMIT EXCEEDED! :D

^I'll see what I can do. I don't have MU, but I'll see if there are any other options. :)

Archived