Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

they did Jen, and i tell ya, the duet was terrific....oh gosh, how i wish she's a singer again......which online tv are you using, im using TVAnts right now, KBS 2TV Live. the streaming's good.

haha i so agree .. i kinda want her to do a solo album, just for the heck of it, her voice has really matured, and i wouldnt mind hearing new songs and seeing new mvs with yeh :) but yeah totally want her to sing again, but i guess her main focus nowadays is acting ><

he was good too.

but Soy, too bad, she announced months back that she's left the music industry and is gonna put all her attention on acting.

yeah i realized that .. still kinda sad over it .. watching the sang song clips or whatever, made me want her to sing again .. darn fate >< .. baby vox's old albums will have to do for now

yeah OMS did an amazing job :)

nessy and soy thanks so much for the links. You guys saved me from going crazy....I was in the verge of destroying my darn PC.

Their performance rocked...that's all I have to say!

wow. you guys sure are fast w/ the clips and the pictures! thanks for putting them up :D

She let her hair down tonight - she looks so pretty; so is after the costume change ^___^

Congratulations to both of them for winning those awards! and yeah, the duet was great too. I hope we can hear her singing again in the future

Guest bombbabee

CONGRATS YEH!!! Wow that's so MANY AWARDS..!! I'm SO SO HAPPY FOR HER.....2006 was a great year!! CONGRATS I'M SO HAPPY SHE'S BEING ACKNOWLEDGED!!! THANKS to EVERYONE THAT is UPLOADING VIDEOS AND PICTURES!!