Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest iceangela

THKS guys for all the pics! YEH looks beautiful!

Congratz for winning! :D

AND HAPPI NEW YEAR EVERONE!

The on9 streaming is bad...i can't view it! :tears:

wahhh.. my streamings sooo bad... but thanx to all of you who posted the pix and some of the results...

our YEH's so elegant and looks really lovely ^_^

and 4 awards already... Congratulations to her!!!

and yet the samsung cf with yeh pops up again

hmm her outfit last night, was cute, but it was a tad conservative compared to tonight's, tonight's has a younger aura to it, while last night was elegant, but pretty. either way she looks gorgeous.

aja aja ! .. lets hope she wins more >< than just the newcomer award tonight, btw when is YEH going to perform, does anyone know the line up for that ? or was it not announced ?

yep, she's beautiful no matter what clothes she's wearing.

lolz the samsung cf, i was busy cutting parts of a paper model of my sch when i heard her voice, was so engrossed in watching the cf that i didnt notice i screwed up the cutting <_<

as for the awards, i only have confidence in the best newcomer and excellence award, cos they arent based on votings. :ph34r:

wahhh.. my streamings sooo bad... but thanx to all of you who posted the pix and some of the results...

er, she's only won the best newcomer thus far, the other 3 awards not announced yet..

Guest ickywoozy

eh? 4 awards? i tot so far she won only 1 for tonite's KBS? :wacko:

maybe u got it wrong here, haha.. blurfish was saying YEH's nominated for 4 awards tonite :sweatingbullets:

YES! YEH won Best New Actress!!!! She looks so beautiful and angelic tonight! I also really love her outfit.

blurfish, i just woke up, i fell asleep infront of the computer waiting (my bad, so unforgivable)

062de36334.jpg

OMS just won his 2nd award and YEH has change her outfit, now she wear a black dress but still beautiful!

OMG Congrats OMS oppa! Love him to pieces!