Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest vignette

I wondered the same thing seems they got the privacy they needed. And since there are only two flights from Bali to Korea most likely they are in the same flight but mayle avoided going out of the terminal together to avoid further gossip.

Is there any picture of YEH in the airport?? is she back yet??? it said she would be back on 11 Apr 06 and JJH is back already. Are they going back together??? huahahahaha..... :P

Guest hopelisa

it's great that YEH will act as the prolocutor for Samsung corporation within next year. and the new ads will be aired at 14, April. haha she's so excellent! Congratulations!

Guest miserable

i think YEH is back from bali already. didnt the news report say that she was going back on the 11th and isnt it already the 12th in korea??

maybe YEH and JJH came back on the same flight but YEH kept it in low key so the people wont be spreading more rumours or what ever. but we already are suspecting so much things. hiding just makes it more suspicious :D

i think YEH is back from bali already. didnt the news report say that she was going back on the 11th and isnt it already the 12th in korea??

maybe YEH and JJH came back on the same flight but YEH kept it in low key so the people wont be spreading more rumours or what ever. but we already are suspecting so much things. hiding just makes it more suspicious :D

she probably came back at a later time. And the thing is, im VERY VERY surprised that there are no pics of her and JJh together in Bali (as in not photoshoot pics)

Talk about low key but go them.

Same here. hoping there is somthing between JJh and YEH (more than close friend, I mean. :P ). Well, as long she's and JJH's happy, I don't mind either way.

Seems like there is no news about YEH, is she really back yet??? I was hoping there will be some picture of her in the airport...... :D

Just watching X-man now.... been re-watch Gonng for the ???th time.... (lost count now. hahahaha...) I think I will re-watch Goong again in a little while......

Any more news??? :D

Guest a/-/6!E

is eun hye back yet? ...

they really keeping this on screen couple... mite be off-screen couple also??? in low key .... i've been going around a lot of indonesian sites to see if there's some news of the two from Bali but no luck yet ...

maybe they just keep it low...till Goong ssn 2 aired or ended...if they announce their relationship rite now...en broke up b4 ssn 2 aired...that's not good for the drama...soooo maybe they just let the relationship flow...easy...MAYBE?!?!?! hahaha

Guest hsinyi069

>>>>>>JH and EH arrived at the airport together.

>>>>>>

>>>>>>EH's condition was too bad to meet her fans.

>>>>>>

>>>>>>So JH came out earlier than her, and walked around the outside of airport with fans.

>>>>>>

>>>>>>After EH left the airport, JH came back to airport with fans...

>>>>>>

>>>>>>The only reason we have no photoes on her is JH's thoghtful consideration...l

>>>>>>

>>>>>>p.s. I'm sorry about my poor english...I wish you understand....--

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>>credit to http://dcgung.u.to/

One of the CHN fan left a msg to Korean fans if YEH went back to Krrea or not.. and the above was the msg one Korean fan replied...

Okiedokie.. not we know that they DID come back together....

and that's why the fans got the chance to take many pics of JJH....

ISN'T HE JUST SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET???????

Guest chigurl

oh my gawd!!!!! :wacko::wacko: dat is so sweet :blush: ...ok dat confirms it for me they are definitely goin out :P

i mean he was lookin out for his woman so he took da heat :lol::D...

but i wonder why was her condition too bad to meet fans...cuz it seems like shes usually real friendly to her fans...

hope she not sick or anything...

i still cant believe there were no pics of them together or atleast a pic of her...

Guest mashi03

Thanks hsinyi069

I was hoping to see YEH's pic (either with JJH or alone).

That's really sweet of JJH to protect YEH from those crazy fans.

It's hard that once you're famous, you won't get privacy or any peaceful moments.

Hope YEH is doing well...can't wait to see her new mag photos and Samsung ad

Guest hopelisa

About YEH's bad condition in the airport, I guess she has airsickness somewhat. It can be shown by the fact that she looked so tired at Macau's airport as well according to some fans' statements. and she also went to hotel directly to have a rest without having dinner with colleagues together.

Guest hsinyi069

About YEH's bad condition in the airport, I guess she has airsickness somewhat. It can be shown by the fact that she looked so tired at Macau's airport as well according to some fans' statements. and she also went to hotel directly to have a rest without having dinner with colleagues together.

i agree...

remember that time when she went to Thailand for Xman

didn't she got sick from taking the airplane also?

the difference is...back then, it was KJG who took care of her.... :blush:

Guest ivylive

hello,

goong addict here. i just want to know if she has her own website (english, korean, chinese???).

Thanks to anyone who will answer.

>>>>>>JH and EH arrived at the airport together.

>>>>>>

>>>>>>EH's condition was too bad to meet her fans.

>>>>>>

>>>>>>So JH came out earlier than her, and walked around the outside of airport with fans.

>>>>>>

>>>>>>After EH left the airport, JH came back to airport with fans...

>>>>>>

>>>>>>The only reason we have no photoes on her is JH's thoghtful consideration...l

>>>>>>

>>>>>>p.s. I'm sorry about my poor english...I wish you understand....--

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>>credit to http://dcgung.u.to/

One of the CHN fan left a msg to Korean fans if YEH went back to Krrea or not.. and the above was the msg one Korean fan replied...

Okiedokie.. not we know that they DID come back together....

and that's why the fans got the chance to take many pics of JJH....

ISN'T HE JUST SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET???????

*faints* thanks for this news!! :wub:

hello,

goong addict here. i just want to know if she has her own website (english, korean, chinese???).

Thanks to anyone who will answer.

she has a cyworld ;)---> http://cyworld.nate.com/dbsdmsgp

just don't know if she has an official website though :huh:

Guest kat_yuri

waaahhh...i hope she's okay now