Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

speaking of which, i wonder how many NG's they had for that scene and who made the most NG's. she'll definitely be nominated and she might win it too. :D i say it's one of the most memorable kisses this year. ;)

hehe...i wonder how many biting and tounge happenings happened

Guest mikal19

i saw at youtube.com a mv for her upcoming movie titled charisma youtube-yeh-charisma. is this true? i cant wait to see it if it is. the preview looks good and the song is pretty awesome too. anyone know where to get that song?

i saw at youtube.com a mv for her upcoming movie titled charisma youtube-yeh-charisma. is this true? i cant wait to see it if it is. the preview looks good and the song is pretty awesome too. anyone know where to get that song?

i hope its true:)but she looked prettier in goong rather than the charisma mv though:( she got more tan and skinnier, i think...and she was a punk girl:( shes not so stylish...what i hate about the mv is that the guy isnt as hoottt as shin :tears: and the other girl that the guy liked wasnt as pretty as yoon eun hye! but who could we blame..? nobody is prettier than our yoon eun hye! :D

Guest hsinyi069

looks like she will not return to Xman anytime soon... :huh:

It basically saying that her company has announced on the 3rd that YEH will not attend any of the variety show for now (who knows for how long...maybe its like forever...)

and her following project after Goong will be a movie (cause Goong two will start filming in August and she won't be able to take another drama shoot before that i am sure)...

2006040308394009771_1.jpg

[스타뉴스 2006.04.03 10:26:47]

'소녀장사' 윤은혜의 모습을 예능 프로그램에서 당분간 볼 수 없을 전망이다.(“少女壮士”近期将无法在综艺节目中看到尹恩惠的身影了.)

윤은혜소속사 유아원엔터테인먼트의 한 관계자는 3일 "윤은혜를 앞으로 연기에 전념시키기 위해 당분간 예능 프로그램에는 출연하지 않기로 내부적으로 결정을 지었다"고 밝혔다.

(尹恩惠所属的经纪公司的相关人员在3日指出,公司内部对尹恩惠近期不将参与综艺节目的演出做了明确的决定.)

윤은혜는 최근 종영한 MBC 드라마 '궁'으로 연기자 신고식을 치르기 전 SBS '일요일이 좋다'를 비롯해 각종 예능 프로그램에서 '소녀장사' 이미지로 맹활약을 펼쳤다.

(尹恩惠在参与最近播放结束的MBC电视剧‘宫’演出之前以“少女壮士”的形象活跃於友台SBS的各项综艺节目.)

이 관계자는 "윤은혜의 연기 수업을 위해서라도 게스트로 잠깐 예능 프로그램에 출연하는 것은 몰라도 고정으로 출연하는 것은 피할 생각"이라고 설명했다.

(相关人员也不明白尹恩惠是否因为延期授课而打算避开以固定嘉宾的形式参与演出,对此做出说明.)

PS.我的韩文是在能力有限,这句可能翻错了!

한편 '궁'을 통해 가수에서 연기자로 성공적으로 안착한 윤은혜의 차기작은 영화가 될 전망이다. 이 관계자는 "윤은혜의 코믹스런 이미지에 기댄 영화 시나리오가 많이 들어오고 있다"면서 "차기작은 영화가 될 것 같다"고 밝혔다.

(另一方面经过歌手再以演员身分成功性在“宫”剧中大放异彩,预计尹恩惠接下来的作品是电影,有关人员明确指出接下来的电影的脚本加入了很多透过尹恩惠在漫画里形象的电影情节.)

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

转自:尹恩惠中文网站

http://www.lovevox.com/shequ/dispbbs.asp?b...5&ID=739&page=1

Guest hajjah

i just love Yeh character in GOONG, she play the role succesfully even though for early scene i just feel how stupis she is but ,after episode by episode wathching GOONG make me feel she has quality and just not use her pretty face to make people will love her acting.So, right now i must confess she really lot...lot...lot...better than Jang Nara(she is my favourite before Yeh)....hehehhe :D

theres gonna be a goong 2^ ?!?!?! O_O

yes of course:) it will be airing in feb 17:)im soooo excited!

oh yeah...found lots more pitcures...i apologize if they have been posted before:)

photo12635.jpg

photo12634.jpg

photo12633.jpg

photo12632.jpg

photo12631.jpg

photo12630.jpg

found more pitcures!!!ill come back every 10 minutes...im still trying to find more:)i apologize if they have been posted before

photo12629.jpg

photo12628.jpg

photo12627.jpg

photo12626.jpg

photo12625.jpg

photo12624.jpg

photo12623.jpg

photo12622.jpg

hmmm...i wonder if those darker pictures of her are newer or older...because in Goong she was definitely lighter skinned

^ i dont know if its just me but i cant see most of the pictures :(

hmm? maybe u should try refreshing, i could see most of em, if u really cant see em, ill try to upload them tomorrow on my acount and edit most of my posts:)

WOOT!!! my 100th post...i shall dedicate it to this thread:):) well, im very sleepy, i must go off:( good night everybody

Guest racheal

thanks for the yoon eun hye threads...i really do love her ever since i watched the drama called Goong (Palace) she is absolutely cute!!!!! love ya and hwaiting~~~ ^_^ V

Guest MRS.DANIELHENNEY<3

i thought the same thing but my friend keeps telling me that she got a nose job. i keep looking at it and when i look at some of her older pictures, her nose does seem a little bit bigger than it is now. i wonder if its true.

yeah i bet iffy about her nose but i know she did her eyes for sure

shes reallllllllly cute though ^^

Guest minshoo

dbsg i think that site doesnt let you hotlink so thats why we can't see it.

edit: sorri i didnt realized ika1801 already posted :D

are those new pix of her? i really want to see it :)