Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest jihye87

she'll not be back on Xman .. dang* disappointed manz .. but i'm supporting her decision .. it's time to rest after all the rush-filming for Goong ..

her nose is def real but as for the eyes .. hmmmm ... i suppose her natural eyelids are hidden at first cos it's obvious that the inner lines were cut .. cos my aunt had done hers so maybe i'm right .. i would get mine done ... if only i had the guts .. haha ..

but it's for sure her eyes are BIIIIIG !! love those peeps ..

OMG, Our bigungmamma is just too beautiful for words.. She always looks her best with her natural-look. Sometimes celebrities are wearing too much make up even in their normal daily life, but YEH doesn't seem to bother looking "normal". She even came to the Goong Closing Party with minimum *if not none* make up. I love her sooo much!! I know she's gonna go far in the showbiz :)

Guest mashi03

YES!! Thanks for the news translation...can't wait to know more about her next movie!!! So it's confirmed that she'll be in Season 2 of Goong?? I hope so...without YEH and JJH, it won't be Goong anymore

Yeah, another reason why I like YEH is because she looks naturally cute without makeup

ok, apologies to everyone:) i uploaded the pictures in my photobucket acount...although there is still more pitcures:)oh yeah...please dont hotlink:) because i might run out of bandwith

photo12608.jpg

photo12606.jpg

photo12607.jpg

she'll not be back on Xman .. dang* disappointed manz .. but i'm supporting her decision .. it's time to rest after all the rush-filming for Goong ..

her nose is def real but as for the eyes .. hmmmm ... i suppose her natural eyelids are hidden at first cos it's obvious that the inner lines were cut .. cos my aunt had done hers so maybe i'm right .. i would get mine done ... if only i had the guts .. haha ..

her eyes are big, yes i agree:D but thats what makes her cute, right?

Guest mikal19

yeh in brown hair or black?? which one do you think she is prettier in. personaly i think in brown- shes cute and adorable but in black she is sexxy

yeh in brown hair or black?? which one do you think she is prettier in. personaly i think in brown- shes cute and adorable but in black she is sexxy

i like her in both:D

In brown, i think shes chubbier, so she looks younger and adorable

In Black, i think she is much skinnier, so she looks more mature and older, and sexy:D

but heres a question:

when shes light skinned or tanned?

Guest BhUterFly05

Me toooo....im sad to hear she wont be back for xman....at least for awhile.. :tears: I soo loved her in that game show...especially in of course game and the coupling game... :tears: YEH and KJG both....i miss them.... :tears:

I cant believe that she had a surgery!!!!!!! :o well...supposedly, but still!!! She looks very natural, but now that u bring up the point that her eyes are way too big. Hhhmmmm....i might actually sort of agree with u.... :unsure: ...she still looks pretty though! :D

i like her in both:D

In brown, i think shes chubbier, so she looks younger and adorable

In Black, i think she is much skinnier, so she looks more mature and older, and sexy:D

but heres a question:

when shes light skinned or tanned?

i lyk her better in light skin tone...bcuz sometyms people over do their tan...and it just looks horrible....anyweiz tan will only suit her if she's wearing a bikini in a beach....but yet again....she still looks gorgeous even if she was tan.

Oh...and i lyk natural looks on her...nothing too thick with the make up....especially with the eye shadows around the eyes...sumtyms its too heavy.... :sweatingbullets:

Guest ally2207

Anyone here have a picture of YEH in the airport?Bcoz my friend just call me n she say that there a news saying that YEH go to Bali with JJH???Is that true???

Anyone here have a picture of YEH in the airport?Bcoz my friend just call me n she say that there a news saying that YEH go to Bali with JJH???Is that true???

6/4/06:

photo25611no1540111eu.jpg

Credit: imbc

yup....both of them are going to Bali for photoshoots but for different magazines.

that's really her????

i remember back in 2001/2002....baby vox was doin a nude pic rite... just lyk shinhwa?!?!?

i dont really know..:( i hope not though...i just found this picture of her in hancinema

Guest ally2207

So thats true!!!What a coincidence???But hope that we can get another pictures of YEH n JJH in Bali! :P Maybe some pictures of YEH n JJH holding in hand at Kuta Beach!kekeke...

hmmmmm....but if she ever done nude pic(with baby vox)....why wuldn't she do that kind of pic again...but i think she's not showing off her body anymore now...

Im sooooo wanted to have a body like her....

hmmm..i guess i kinda thought she wouldnt do that kind of pic nemore because she has way more fans now...

me too! her body is like perfect! great for any type of clothing and stuff, especially stylish ones