Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Why amI having a hard time opening this thread, it seems very slow and posting  comments took forever. All I want to ask is can someone tell me if any DVD available now and where?  Thank you..?Haaaist, what is going on here.

• Like 1

After Love sneak peek main part 3 

The perfect date 

Cr:Finefilms Jp 

9 hours ago, Ferly Dee said:

Why amI having a hard time opening this thread, it seems very slow and posting  comments took forever. All I want to ask is can someone tell me if any DVD available now and where?  Thank you..?Haaaist, what is going on here.

@Ferlydee

After Love DVD with preview or behind the scene photoshoots is only available for promotion of the movie in Japan, they may sell it in Korea and China after.

Sometimes somebody needs to slow down to know what path to choose to fulfill his dreams better, Yoon Eun Hye may be at this turning point, so be patient and think about the fact that in Hollywood’s for example, there are no stars who keep having a role each single year, so after her hiatus I hope that our Yoon Eun Hye can find strength and willpower to come back soon. Remember also that our YEH got a full length movie to submit to get her degree in directing, so yes she remains the busy and hardworking woman we admire.

• Like 6

Release of After Love postponed again in Korea and China to July or August

My New Sassy Girl coordinated a simultaneous release for the beginning of May 2016, what a pity that Officials of After Love could not do the same there in Korea and China. At least Japan will get After Love movie first in May. 

"After Love " side lifting the veil on more coordination for a simultaneous opening in July or August. "

[OSEN] 04.26.16 01:10
201604261702775673_571f21af751bf.jpg

[OSEN = jeongyujin reporter] "After Love" side said that the film, its release date already postponed in March is now postponed to July and August.

"After Love" official publishers announced that" the movie release date was postponed to the month in July or August, "today on April 26 OSEN. 

The reasons mentioned, lifting the veil on the movie release, "It really needed more coordination for a simultaneous opening in Korea and China." 

"After Love" is a Korean-Chinese joint venture starring actress Yoon Eun Hye and actor Park Si Hoo's romance, previously scheduled for a March opening, it was postponed to April, its release date is now postponed again. /eujenej@osen.co.kr

[Photo] "After Love" poster 

Jeongyujin reporter

Cr: http://m.koreadaily.com/news, Google translation with my editing 

Officials of After Love also mentioned that: "it was decided to firstly release the movie in Korea, but they think that crews working for a simultaneous release in China is undergoing late work, the Chinese version is still in progress. "

Cr:  http://m.mbn.co.kr/news, Google translation with my editing

"After Love" release in Korea is for this summer, for moviegoers' sake avoid publishing spoilers on it

• Like 3

Thank God in Japan it has not been postponed as well.

I really don't understand how it works. The movie should aired in china or korea first, right? before other country.

If i'm YEH i would be really pissed off with the postponing over and over again. I really hope that the fan will not giving up watching it since it has taken quite sometime to release. If not for YEH, i'd give up already.

I hope this won't affect her career so much. it's not any of her faults but it feels unfortunate for her. I really reaaaaally hope that this movie will be great despite the lack of decisiveness regarding its release. I really am frustrated at the moment

• Like 1

Min Hyo Rin said in an article that she is the new face of L' Oreal. Does this mean that YEH no longer is?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/min-hyo-rin-rocks-bright-bold-lip-colors-for-loral

Funny (Is it?) but she also replaced YEH as model of Samantha Thavasa?

If you've hit rock bottom, there's no other way but UP, right?

YEH, fighting!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grace1003 said:

Min Hyo Rin said in an article that she is the new face of L' Oreal. Does this mean that YEH no longer is?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/min-hyo-rin-rocks-bright-bold-lip-colors-for-loral

YEH, fighting!

i think YEH is ambassador for L'Oreal hair products and not make up.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

YEH, fighting!

Yoon Eun Hye is ambassador only for L'Oreal hair products .

• Like 5

Our Yoon Eun Hye keeps such a low profile and I think she will have to from now on since there so many people who want to have or even take her spot.

She is still L'Oréal professionnel ambassador through whole Asia and I whish her to stay with them even after her hair turns gray and older. By the way, there is a difference between L'Oréal professionnel which is only for haircare but reknowed in all fashion and beauty world and L'Oréal make up which still have to find more markets. Keep in mind that our Yoon Eun Hye is equally ambassador of Yves Saint Laurent make up which belongs to L'Oréal and is a much more reknown make up than their rather reasonable price make up labelled L'Oréal. Let's say that L'Oréal is reknown for its hair products and creams but not that much for its make up which is just beginning to spread. L'Oréal adds professionnel only to their hair products because they are reknown for it and are much more than Professionals about haircare.

Here is a picture of our Yoon Eun Hye for L'Oréal Spring/Summer new 2016 hairstyle  #richgirlhair, #holidayhaircolor

13015623_1011976268886309_50060467192602

12987163_1011976278886308_72108864466661

Cr: lorealprofessionneltaiwan April 2016

Our Yoon Eun Hye in Elle Taiwan, April 2016, Sorry I read this before but did not know how to paste the whole article so I will paste its link.

Yoon Eun Hye’s Moka hair color, earth tones and burgundy colors by L'Oréal Professionnel,  April 2016

Good, gentle and romantic, this summer dye "Jin Moka color"

1460455149765348.jpg

http://www.elle.com.tw/beauty/hair/2016-yooneunhye-loreal-color

Yoon Eun Hye in Grazia, March 2016

10619921_947634565352554_272367568284999

12829108_947634518685892_901021856457850

Cr: As tagged 

Please, Neris trust our actress a bit more before talking about bottom : it is painful.

Love and trust only.

Remember her 2016 New Year greeting.

12688221_928716527244358_662440037199357

12657878_928679700581374_118240048253400

Cr: Eunhye1003 weibo 

Our Lady Yoon Eun Hye, L'Oréal PROFESSIONNEL Ambassador in Asia

13071736_1018048741612395_68467003275932

Her rich girl color suited for vacation

Cr:  Yoon Eun Hye L'Oréal professionnel Taiwan

Stay fabulous Yoon Eun Hye and come back when you want but we miss you so much so the sooner the better your comeback will be.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Joy Alvaro said:

I still have faith in Yoon Eun Hye that she will come back in Korean drama, it's just a matter of little time.  I also believe that there is a reason for everything that is happening to her and I feel that God is leading her to the right direction.  Go Yoon Eun Hye, stay humble, happy and beautiful.  

• Like 7

Miss Yoon Eun Hye so much. To me, she is the greatest Korean actress. She is so kind and sweet. However, she seems to be unlucky in her career recently. If she is given good scripts, she will sure gain back her fame and status.

• Like 2