Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest dhebbie2t

Hello peeps :-h  :-h  :-h  :-h 
Just new in this thread, but not in soompi of course,,hehehe
I don't know why I just visit this thread now since I am a Yoon EunHye fan since before
Anyways, I hope I can visit here more often and talk to you guys often
What's new about our LADY?

That picture of her and her brother looking up from under the covers is too cute! :) You have to wonder if her parents ever thought that their precious little daughter would end up meaning so much, to so many, in just a few short years... :P

Ohh God that these two are so adorable, I really like to bite their cheeks cute  widening+eyes.gif
awwww YEH is a natural beauty her angelic face has always been there, it really is a doll since she was born. alice+admiration.gif

chichocs said: Neris, just a quick reminder in advance. Bansuk, YEH's brother has approved some of YEH's fans friends request on a social networking site.  His account is set to private and contains some childhood personal photos of him and YEH. 

Please respect his privacy and not violate his trust by posting those personal pictures in soompi, facebook, twitter and other social networking sites without his permission.

Thank you.

Guest santaiah178

Nila1409 said: @santaiah178....wkwkwkwk...not typical indian movies we seen...u should watching LOOTERA movie, really2 good movies ( not singing and dancing...he he he )...really2 good story , director , cinematography etc ( and of course my favorites director vikramaditya motwane...btw my favorites indian actress is sonakshi sinha )....
:P:D

NERIS, REMINDER!
Please read below message. Thank You!

chichocs

said: Neris, just a quick reminder in advance. Bansuk, YEH's brother has approved some of YEH's fans friends request on a social networking site.  His account is set to private and contains some childhood personal photos of him and YEH. 

Please respect his privacy and not violate his trust by posting those personal pictures in soompi, facebook, twitter and other social networking sites without his permission.

Thank you.

Guest Nila1409

@santaiah178....he he he...it's ok sis ( note: u should watching lootera movie sis , i can't remember how many times i already watched that movie...he he he ).   
i can't wait for YEH next drama or movie this year...really2 can't wait...
:D

Seriously guys, I am not trying to sound mean, but posting Bansuk YEH's brother private childhood pictures with YEH and spreading it in public is so not cool.

I get that Neri's are excited because of YEH's childhood pics, but spreading those pictures is just not right.  Bansuk's facebook account is set on private for a reason...please just a little bit of respect on his privacy.  There's also a reason why he unfriended all the Neris that he added and made a different account and added them on a different account which doesn't contain personal pics, because people abused the prior privilege that he has given them.

Hi Neris !!
049_zps8ae5e68f.jpg

Long time without posting here hehe !! Been so busy....but finaly it's vacation
:D :D !!! I'll do my best to be more active here in the thread !!!
Missing our Princess so muchh !!! OHHH Would also like to hear her singing Christian song !!!
YEH unnie plz don't take to much time before showing up !!!
WE LOVE YOU PRINCESS
:x :x :x :x !!!!

Neris, For GMA Queen of HOA for the Month of June, kindly like Yoon Eun Hye's Picture on this link - https://www.facebook.com/GMATheHeartofAsia/photos/a.303436639815862.1073741924.216727138486813/303438196482373/?type=1&theater
At this moment, YEH has 140 likes, 74 shares and 497 comments.
So, share it and comment all you want.
1 Like = 20 Votes
1 Share = 10 Votes
1 Comment = 5 Votes

Currently, GHJ and Han Hyo Joo are leading. GHJ has 169 likes, 132 shares and 489 comments.HHJ has 45 likes, 226 shares and 1106 comments.

Voting Ends: June 30, 2014

THANK YOU!!! <:-P

10402541_303438196482373_616720946887895

Guest ferlydee

Sorry to comment on YEH and her lil' brother  but I want to get permission to post it here.   I can't help noticing that YEH's eyes were already big and round, unlike most Korean children whose eyes were smaller.  She is cute and adorable, like a doll.  Well,  regarding posting the photos, Is it my understanding that YEH's brother has permission to post that photo in YEH's fans blog as shown here in soompi?  But anyway, I hope it will not create much misunderstanding, we just want to enjoy her photo and admire her innocent looking adorable face, she is so beautiful.

[Original Feature] K-Drama Feature: Girls will be...boys? Six lovable crossdressing characters

In the K-drama universe, a fairly common convention is for heroines to pose as males. Whether in a couple scenes or, more often, the entire drama, these gals do this for various reasons. Whether it's to help a male sibling out or just to do something that can't be done as a woman, these girls go all-out to be seen as just one of the boys.

(skipped unrelated and just cut and paste portion of the article about YEH)

GO EUN CHAN

Coffee Prince
iuv9GByFUVY9B.jpg
Mistaken for a man, tomboy Go Eun Chan is hired by her chaebol boss to pretend to be his gay lover in order to avoid the blind dates set up by his grandmother. Her boss eventually falls for her and, despite some initial agitation, he decides he doesn't care if she's a boy or not.

Did it work? The very word "tomboy" says it all. In spite of the incredibly thin cast to her features, I can believe that she could pass as a man. As pictured above, there were some scenes that made her look very plain and lacking some of the more obvious feminine traits.

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/original-feature-k-drama-feature-girls-will-beboys-six-lovable-crossdressing-characters

Go Eun Chan is still the cross-dressing character to beat!!! As i have posted before, YEH has set the bar really really high, that i don't think that I have ever seen any other cross-dressing  actress whose been very convincing as YEH as Go Eun Chan, really an Iconic character. Hope that she will be given an opportunity to portray an amazing character again..

Cheers and have a great day everyone!

Neris, please comment more, 1 comment = 5 votes, although YEH has the most likes but other fans of K-Actress commented more that's why they're leading. You can comment all you want, even 1 word in every comment can help. Thanks!

Lhay

said:

Neris, For GMA Queen of HOA for the Month of June, kindly like Yoon Eun Hye's Picture on this link - https://www.facebook.com/GMATheHeartofAsia/photos/a.303436639815862.1073741924.216727138486813/303438196482373/?type=1&theater
At this moment, YEH has 140 likes, 74 shares and 497 comments.
So, share it and comment all you want.
1 Like = 20 Votes
1 Share = 10 Votes
1 Comment = 5 Votes

Currently, GHJ and Han Hyo Joo are leading. GHJ has 169 likes, 132 shares and 489 comments.HHJ has 45 likes, 226 shares and 1106 comments.

Voting Ends: June 30, 2014

THANK YOU!!! <:-P

pearlydee said: Sorry to comment on YEH and her lil' brother  but I want to get permission to post it here.   I can't help noticing that YEH's eyes were already big and round, unlike most Korean children whose eyes were smaller.  She is cute and adorable, like a doll.  Well,  regarding posting the photos, Is it my understanding that YEH's brother has permission to post that photo in YEH's fans blog as shown here in soompi?  But anyway, I hope it will not create much misunderstanding, we just want to enjoy her photo and admire her innocent looking adorable face, she is so beautiful.

YEH as Go Eun Chan was something! i agree, nobody can't beat her. I am dying to see her talent as good as in Coffee Prince again. It's not that she is not delivering the best in her previous drama after CP. She always do. But, i think the problem is in the screenwriter who can't write her character as dynamic as Go Eun Chan. YEH always try her best to make the character interesting. But with the silly plot and messy directing, her effort alone can't save the drama. I really am frustrated with Mirae's Choice. Start off good and convincing but the screenwriter decide to satisfy everybody and leave us with open ending. Not to mention i hate how indecisive Mirae is at some point. So yeah, hope for the best in her next character.