Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest hsinyi069

There's a show on SBS featuring YEH special...

i think it's called "SBS 좋은아침 - 윤은혜스페셜" and it actually has lots of drama Gung scenes in it since they interviewed her during the filming...

just wondering if anyone has the complete version of the show since I am only getting a few clips of it...

thank you in advance!!! :)

There's a show on SBS featuring YEH special...

i think it's called "SBS 좋은아침 - 윤은혜스페셜" and it actually has lots of drama Gung scenes in it since they interviewed her during the filming...

just wondering if anyone has the complete version of the show since I am only getting a few clips of it...

thank you in advance!!! :)

For those who want to download the full clip interview of Yoon Eun Hye in SBS Good Morning show (03-31-06), can get it @ http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

Guest thoyting

That one thing I love about Eunhye.. is that fact that she is not fake.. she's natural.. they made fun of her cause she use to be a bit chubby.. but now since she lost weight and look good.. they can't say anything anymore... and I never thought she was fat.. I always thought she was cute and adorable.. and now since she mature she is beautiful!!

Guest evelyn168

For those who want to download the full clip interview of Yoon Eun Hye in SBS Good Morning show (03-31-06), can get it @ http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

I downloaded the show from creidesca's CB... But it's cut off... I was wondering if anyone has the full show cause there's lots of BTS clips of Goong in there... It's quite a fun show to watch though I don't understand any Korean.

Guest sweet_treats1812

my korean teacher said that yoon eun hye had surgery done..particularly on her lower lip coz she wanted to make it look like angelina jolie's..dunno how true that is, but true or not, i find her cute anyways :)

jst learned about her in goong..wasn't even a fan of her before mwehehehe~ but i think she's really sweet. she talks really fast in the interviews too..so animated :lol:

Guest nehsarang

That one thing I love about Eunhye.. is that fact that she is not fake.. she's natural.. they made fun of her cause she use to be a bit chubby.. but now since she lost weight and look good.. they can't say anything anymore... and I never thought she was fat.. I always thought she was cute and adorable.. and now since she mature she is beautiful!!

I always felt bad for her when they used to call her chubby and make fun of her for being strong. She does look a lot prettier now but I never saw anything wrong with her. She's so cute and I wish I had eyes like her.

Guest xtweeek

Do you have a picture of him? I'm not sure who you're talking about.. THANKS!!

hunniedough Your welcome! I hope you understood what I wrote.. ahah I think I might have been typing to fast!!

:P

eh66.jpg

^that little couple crouching down next to kang ho dong!

eh186.jpg

I THINK THEY'RE FROM CLICK B O_O I THINK

but yeah thats all i can find FOR NOW :P i know that doesnt show much that she was going out with him and all but i swear i found some other pictures of them together and they were really 'together?' :mellow:

credits to beautifulvoices.net

Guest BhUterFly05

I agree...she's my idol!!! She's gorgeous...she was chubby...but Song Hye Kyo was once chubby too....and look at her now. Sooo...Eun hye is thinner now and she is cute annd pretty! She is just coming out of her shell!

Guest BhUterFly05

i wonder whatz gonna happen if YEH is on Xmen with JJH&KJG....i prefer YEH chose JJH...new couple...hehehe...

Bside KJG already with CY...

Who is JJH???i know Kim Jong Gook??? Is YEH going to appear again in Xman...i miss her soo much....

yeah i hope that she picks a different guy other than KJG..but they're a cute couple...YEH also brings it in *of course* game when it comes to girls that lyk KJG...luv those parts!!!! :D

Guest mashi03

Who is JJH???i know Kim Jong Gook??? Is YEH going to appear again in Xman...i miss her soo much....

yeah i hope that she picks a different guy other than KJG..but they're a cute couple...YEH also brings it in *of course* game when it comes to girls that lyk KJG...luv those parts!!!! :D

JJH is Joo Ji Hoon AKA Shin from Goong

I want YEH to go out with JJH so bad. I watched Goong Special 1.5 and I love the way they looked at each other, whispering to each other's ear... :w00t:

Guest dilly_dally

can someone please post up the translation for xman#23 ep. 55& 56?...i have the whole episode, i can't find the sub., that's one of my favorite eun hye's episode.

:) ill be active on this thread since shes my idol :D so anyone else who will be here, call me by my first name, Inna :D heres some pic of her you could take a look at!

thumb_124.jpg

im sorry if this is wrong but i looked in google, and this is her profile:

Name:

Yoon Eun Hye

D.O.B.

10/3/1984

Zodiac Sign

Libra

Birthplace

Seoul, Korea

Height

5’6 (168 cm)

Weight

106lbs (50 kg)

Blood type

AB

Family Members

Parents, younger brother & sister

Color

Pink

Food

Ice-cream, pizza

Hobbies

Designing clothes, watch movies

Nickname

Jam Ggo Dae (Stick) or (Pooh)

Personal trait

Quiet

Likes About Herself

Eyes

Dislikes

Math and fish

Favorite musician

Specialty

Art

School

Joong Kyung High School

Ideal Man

Cute, good, handsome man

Religion

Christian

Guest ibmp2005

yeh fighting, i like her in xman. she is compete in the game not like anther girl. When she was chubby, she so cute.