Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest taiping

Green Tea CF

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=05EGKW4...UE0G5DHI2IV2HC5

Will upload the Arrirang interview soon...YSI keeps on hanging up on me when I'm 1/2 upload...grrr <_<

Arrirang Star Focus (19/3/06) - Yoon Eun Hye interview

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y373cr

credit: lovevox bbs

thanks a lot! i still cant download the arirang interview... i think its currently unavailable but il try later... thanks!

Guest taiping

Green Tea CF

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=05EGKW4...UE0G5DHI2IV2HC5

Will upload the Arrirang interview soon...YSI keeps on hanging up on me when I'm 1/2 upload...grrr <_<

Arrirang Star Focus (19/3/06) - Yoon Eun Hye interview

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y373cr

credit: lovevox bbs

ive been trying and the link still doesnt work for me... why is that? i really want to dl this interview! thanks!

Ok not sure what's wrong with Sendspace.....

Anyway, I have re-up the Arrirang interview to YSI.

Here's the link: http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0HUFCC0...IN0KTWFDYC1NIIO

:w00t: i wanna hug you!!! thank you sooo much!! ^_^

YEH @ the premier of her new film 카리스마 탈출기 (Escaping from Charisma) yesterday in Seoul.

photo25611no1014117cx.jpg

200603211942239898226fg.jpg

Credit: KDOCN bbs

Guest infam1ss

she's so cute. i love her. i didnt see any of her movie but i saw her in X-man with g.o.d when tae woo pick her. they were so cute together

Guest thoyting

ahah i love eunhye... she so PRETTY!! she was always my favorite in BabyVox.. too bad they are not all together...

I remember back in the days when she used to be chubby.. but she was always cute to me even if she was big.. because compare to the asian stars and how skinny they were and people like them cause they were skinny and not that hot.. but Eunhye was different.. she was thick and cute and people still love her.. that what i like about her...

and now since she lost wait she looks really gorgeous.. and i think also because the fact that she getting older now.. and back than she was still in her teenages years... so she growing into a grown mature beautiful woman...

can someone help me with this clip...

anyone know where i can find the whole show... i think it's from beuatiful sunday and I want to see what happen with her and Se7en.. ahah so CUTE!! I been looking all over the place and there not many clubbox have the show "Beautiful Sunday" and this was a lil old too... HELP PLEASE!!

Guest thoyting

thoyting I agree with you too! I saw it b/c I was curious and IT IS so cute!!!!

Anyone have the full version?!

This is LOVE LETTER but it can't b season 1 b/c SEASON 1

I don't think this is love letter... this is actually "beautiful sunday".. not sure if the show still air but i think love letter might have replace this show... but i think they shows are similar...

I been trying to find the full version but I don't know where to look... some clubboxs have "Beautiful Sunday" but its not the one with Eunhye and Seven.. well I want all the ones with Eunhye in it.. but it so hard to find considering that this show is pretty old.. i think it was somewhere around 2003.. not sure though..

and THANK YOU for sharing her CF.. :D

Guest atrabida

her body is gorgeous now but sometimes I miss the old days when she had a thick body. :D That was what her body was like when I first got to see. She was chubby but with a spunky, fun personality but Im glad that she had the determination to lose weight.

from Goong thread...YEH in Macau..(March 26, 2005)

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=sbmrtc

credit to JJH's CHN forum

YEH is so cute

she is eating the food fans gave to her in the bus, saying hi to fans and letting the fans to take pic...

according to the fans who met both JJH and YEH in person

they all say that these two ppl are really nice and polite to fans

one even got a chance to talk to Shin in English and hug CJ... LUCKY FAN~~@!~~~~!!!

...and i made some caps! :D

yeh-macau.jpg

soo nice to know that she has a nice personality too! i like her even more! ^_^

Guest laceytam

does eun hye have a boyfriend???

because i see many video in youtube of her and this guy kim jong kook in x-man show

Guest lilyluong

i think she and KJK just like best friend, they look together in xman because they jut play game, i heard xman has script so that just the way they make ppl notice more about the game show.

Guest TraineeCupid

from Goong thread...YEH in Macau..(March 26, 2005)

...and i made some caps! :D

yeh-macau.jpg

soo nice to know that she has a nice personality too! i like her even more! ^_^

awwwhh kute how to download it

Guest hsinyi069

there's a saying that her boyfriend is a japanese who is also modeling

anyone heard of it??

cause i dun't know where this rumor come from but it seems like some fans are talking about it...

ha... JJH is also a model

they should get together in real life

if she is single!!!! :blush:

there's a saying that her boyfriend is a japanese who is also modeling

anyone heard of it??

cause i dun't know where this rumor come from but it seems like some fans are talking about it...

ha... JJH is also a model

they should get together in real life

if she is single!!!! :blush:

yeah..they should get together in real life! :lol: i've read in goong thread that JJH is kinda protective of YEH in Macau airport, coz there were a lot of fans so he held her while walking! :wub: and i've also read that JJH is offering his mp3 player to YEH for her to listen to while they're in the bus. *squeeee*

and oh..hope she's single and no Japanese boyfriend! ^_^

i love yeh.

im going to marry her.

fighting! :D :D