Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MariYEH

This new offer has got nothing to do with Man of the Equator" and 7th grade civil servant but for an entirely different series with famous writer.

I hope she takes this new offer cause I wasn't too excited with Man of the Equator and 7th Grade Civil Servant to be quite honest.

MariYEH I agree I do not like Man of the Equator "and 7th grade civil servant, but not like I do not like, now YEH has many proposals and should be carefully examinadolos, and I am sure she will know to choose a good script since it already has experience with two recent dramas, it is very wise, and you want to surprise their fans, we just have to wait to see again encourage our unnie.:lol:

Guest kevin1320

i know who that guy is already??? hahahaha

this is just my guess, but im sure i guess it right...

if that rumor is true, im kinda half half, neither like it or hate it...

just wish her a luck but as for now, im excited for her fanmeet

===================

39566110150479566646666.jpg

40287310150479566131666.jpg

40471410150479565681666.jpg

cr: yeh facebook

Guest santaiah178

Thanks for the info MariYEH. If you think this project is good for her I hope YEH will take it. Hoping to hear good news soon smile.gif

Anyway, YEH's taking picture with her friend Jae-Hyeon Sung (the man on the right, his twitter account is @jaystick). They met accidentally. 

AjXjDloCMAMIIqe.jpg

http://twitter.com/#...6466432/photo/1

Thanks for the info MariYEH. If you think this project is good for her I hope YEH will take it. Hoping to hear good news soon *quoted image*

Anyway, YEH's taking picture with her friend Jae-Hyeon Sung (the man on the right, his twitter account is @jaystick). They met accidentally. 

*quoted image*

http://twitter.com/#...6466432/photo/1

Her face is so small......

And about the rumored leading male, I was thinking that it might be Lee Min Ho or T.O.P.....  The latter because he wanted to act more in 2012 and he is 3 years younger than her.  And the former because he hasn't been in a drama since City Hunter and he might be thinking of acting soon.  I know for sure that it's not Jang Geun Suk because he'll be in Love Rain with Yoona.  Whoever it'll be, I hope that there'll be news about her soon, even if it's not about the drama.  Just something....

Guest santaiah178

News about YEH's upcoming fan meeting in Japan

Actress Yoon Eun Hae says, “Will you spend Valentine’s Day with me?”

January 23, 2012 12:10 am cloud2c2h

2012012214153888428_1.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun Hae is holding a fan meeting in Japan this February.

Recently, Yoon tweeted, “I’m holding a fan meeting in Fukuoka on Valentine’s Day, February 14.”

She added, “My heart is fluttering because the fan meeting will have been ages since I last meet my fans. Will you spend Valentine’s Day with me?”

Yoon’s this fan meeting in Japan will have been a long while since her last one in September, 2010.

Yoon has been active as an actress through the series “Lie To Me” and the movie “My Black Mini-Dress.”

Source: Starnews

http://en.korea.com/...th-me%E2%80%9D/

And HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR 2012 to all YEH fans who are celebrating w00t.gif

Have a nice holiday biggrin.gifcool.gif