Guest riantizzy

W Korea Couple Picture with TOP

*quoted image*

And does someone know the content of these artices:

http://news.nate.com.../20111019n34749

and

http://news.nate.com.../20111019n34723

i loveee this pic.. it's so personal and romantic...:wub:

if TOP not Bae suk best friend i think he will deffinetly go after YEH hahahahhaahah (this just my opinion)

i want see them together in a movie or romcom serial..

Guest spekmov

Wow!!! Thank U lovelyfan, Yoon Eun Hye looks so stunning tonight. I absolutely love her style from hair to shoes. I just imagine that she's the Goddess at this event :)

Wow!!! Thank U lovelyfan, Yoon Eun Hye looks so stunning tonight. I absolutely love her style from hair to shoes. I just imagine that she's the Goddess at this event :)

I agree. very classy. Our Miss YEH knows that we miss her so much ..with no info about her next acting project...she makes herself visible for her worthy cause and of course for her supporters ..And I am glad that she attended this event..she always takes time to give her precious time for this worthy cause...

@chichocs, thank you and again her pictorials are killing!

Thanks for posting the photos of YEH with TOP for Calvin Klein photoshoot..I like these photos...sexy but classy...she did not show much skin here but these photos still came out sexy, classy and intimate..very artistically done... I like all, especially the third photo...I always like Miss YEH's curve..Hope she knows the existence of this thread so she would know that she has many international fans...

Guest zanessa

thanx vegas pink luv that pic let me say the PS with Top killed just awsome luv the pix last night s even was another win her outfit was lovely the backless sheer jumper really cute really fashion forward let me not forget the shoes woooohoooo awsome;)

Guest 50julieng

AddEmoticons00519.gifThanks Lovelyfan for all the pictures...YEH looking so pretty...and I luve the whole outfit and dying for her shoe

.. @Hi, Kevin ...haven't see you awhile..

Guest kevin1320

*quoted image*Thanks Lovelyfan for all the pictures...YEH looking so pretty...and I luve the whole outfit and dying for her shoe

.. @Hi, Kevin ...haven't see you awhile..

hi ss, long time to see u

how have u been doing? hope ur doing just fine...

i have been busy lately, did not get much time to chat with u like before...lol

Guest santaiah178

Yoon Eun Hye vs Jeon Hyebin, 'Sheer Sexy' Fashion Showdown

20111022_085235980034_0.jpg

http://news.nate.com.../20111022n02924

Who do you think is the best in this "see-through" fashion ?

It looks like the see-through outfit that YEH has wore 2 years before on the same event gave inspiration to other K celebs biggrin.gif

BTW, thanks kevin for your info. As usual you're our fashion informer/advisor wink.gif  

Guest kevin1320

Yoon Eun Hye vs Jeon Hyebin, 'Sheer Sexy' Fashion Showdown

Who do you think is the best in this "see-through" fashion ?

It looks like the see-through outfit that YEH has wore 2 years before on the same event gave inspiration to other K celebs *quoted image*

BTW, thanks kevin for your info. As usual you're our fashion informer/advisor *quoted image* 

definately she looked better...

i actually dont like furry stuff..

but i dont know why the furry stuff looks good on yeh...seriously

Guest santaiah178

I had an interesting chat with jnccrs (of yeh.net) on yooneunhye.net. It's about her recent "daring" poses on some magazine spread and how fans reactions about it. I think YEH fans should read it cause it's important IMO.

Sorry, for a reason that I don't know of I can't bring it (the chat ) up on soompi here. So for anyone who want to know about it just click on the link below :

http://yooneunhye.ne...ber-2011/page/2

Kevin, yes I feel the same. YEH looks more elegant and charming tho happy.gif