Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

Wow i like the one on the right and and her lip!...  i also must go diet gosh!  

Finally she will be in the movie!

:wub:  I like all the pictures..I wonder they sell in CA...Anyone knows????

@Chichocs...I don't know why I am LOL about Alec Su speaking in Korea, I though I am bad but he worst than me when trying to says those words...I liked when YEH spoke Chinese at MAMA, her voices was very cute:wub:

Thanks for all the picture LovelyFan.. blush.gif

Guest santaiah178

Thanks Lovelyfan...OMG she looks so sexy with red bra dang!!!! :wub:

Latest news from Movie TongQueTai....

recently Alec Su had interview for his new movie n he said he is learning Korean Language cause he will work with Korean Actress YEH...:lol:

watch this..how he pronounces Oppa, Ajasshi n ahjumma ^_^

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1221362785

You know chichocs, I think it's funny that we've got (sort of) confirmation about YEH involvement in this project from the other source (i.e director & Alec Su) rather than YEH or The House itself. Even us YEH fans didn't know for sure about it. But I don't blame them (YEH & The House) since I know they're being careful cause their bad experience with her latest project (Love Song & MBMD).

Hoping everything is going well with this project happy.gif  

Malam2 masih belum tidur De...?

Hi julieng, long time not PM you, how are you ? sweatingbullets.gif

Hahahaha I have good news that's all I can say for now. All I can hint is not to worry about the chinese movie and the confirmation on YEH and thehouse part. :vicx: You will know when its time.

Hello all its been a while I read daily but have been super busy any who waves warriors I'm here in amazement of YEH's growth shes a accomplished Model and Actress. I love H&M and her boots so rock can't wait for the movie no matter what people say shes hard hitting and she works hard the photoshoot of Dazed is amazing shes really a pro now congrats to YEH :)

Guest cupidzangel

:wub:  I like all the pictures..I wonder they sell in CA...Anyone knows????

@Chichocs...I don't know why I am LOL about Alec Su speaking in Korea, I though I am bad but he worst than me when trying to says those words...I liked when YEH spoke Chinese at MAMA, her voices was very cute:wub:

Thanks for all the picture LovelyFan.. blush.gif

I LOL'd too mostly because Alec Su saying "oppa" sounded like the perfect aegyo! Plus the fact that guys don't call older guys "oppa" since they're supposed to say "hyung". Oppa is only used by females.

Guest 50julieng

smiley-angelic013.gifThis is old news but since we have some new fans here I just repost and thanks sis MariYEH for this:  How much YEH made in dramas..???

YEH was paid 20 million won per episode in Coffee Prince. After she won Best Actress at the Baeksang there was a huge increase in her paycheck for My Fair Lady she got paid 45 million won. For Love Song, Verdi Media was going to pay her 50 million won per episode…so I am assuming that in Lie To Me she would also be paid 50 million won cause Lie To Me is from same production company as Verdi Media.

50 million won is around 43’000 dollars. So 43’000 dollars per episode x 16 episodes= 688’000 dollars

Here are the list of some of the highest paid korean actors/actress: [http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/tumblrlrpfjb9yu61qe3zfm.jpg/]

smiley-signs132.gifAn article regarding YEH’s CF Queen status…article from 8 months ago [http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yehs-cf-queen-status]

What do Lee Young-Ae, Song Hye-Kyo, Jun Ji-Hyun, Yoon Eun-Hye, Choi Ji-Woo and Kim Hee-Ae have in common?

They are the ‘Special A Level’ actresses who makes your heart flutter with mere mentioning of their name. Another common bond they share is that you can continue to meet them through CF (Commercial Film)s even if it gets difficult to see them in a drama or a movie..

Although Song Hye-Kyo hasn’t been active with a new project since the drama The World They Live In (2008) and the movie Fetish (2008), she has appeared in 9 televised CFs since 2009..

As for Yoon Eun-Hye, while she hasn’t had a project since My Fair Lady (2009), she was televised in 7 CFs just in 2010. Jun Ji-Hyun also had 3 televised CFs even when her last film was movie, Blood (2009).

Choi Ji-Woo hasn’t had a project since the movie Actresses (2009) and Star’s Lover (2009), but she appeared in 5 CFs since 2009..

The contract/pay for appearing in a CF depends on the advertiser’s preference, consumer’s awareness and interest (of the star), and is divided into ‘Special A Level’, ‘A Level’, ‘B Level’, ‘C Level’ and etc.

[source: Dong-A Daily]

Congrats to YEH and Lie To Me cast. Lie To Me is kicking but in Taiwan I heard it succeeded in ratings...it broke the "success" mark...and it is number one in it's time slot.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1223251208

this is from the movie production company message

aa18972bd40735fac929c8e.jpg

they are recruiting some people for the chinese movie Tong Que Tai but..

important thing is they have the movie cast listed and YEH's name is on it along with other main actors.

Thanks MariYeh...

since this morning the staff at Weibo very active posted many news n all actors accounts include YEH....n just now they said their account being hacked n all the posts include you posted above is being deleted...so funny...why they must made that kind of excuse??

here the movie Tong Que Tai account at weibo..

http://weibo.com/2360135255

u can see the picture of Tong Que Tai at winter (snowing)...so beautiful....

here YEH's picture at Countdown Movie premiere with no logo...u can see the scar on her left feet more clearly...

17046189.jpg

Daum n Baidu