Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

thanks smr dongsaeng for the translation!!!

will have to read it one more time later, but i'm glad to know she won't let her fans wait much long again for her follow-up project to MFL. aja!

here's the Nuyou magazine interview that came out a week ago.

i didn't translate the narratives, only Eune's answers to the questions. please bear with my translation.

credit to yooneunhye.cn

http://item.slide.com/r/1/67/i/gPr1_cbJ3T_...OXr9fGUi97Jhb8/

http://item.slide.com/r/1/171/i/692RBrfn4D...K7Izn8Zp8MNUXJ/

http://item.slide.com/r/1/85/i/M6XYgh524j9...iqmhEzWjFqCPiy/

skirt or pants?

i like both. when i dress up myself, i like wearing skirt because it's more feminine. i like pants too because it's more comfortable. but skirts are more airy.

heels or flats?

i like shoes. i usually wear flats. (but she wears heels usually when at work.) the higher it is, the better. the highest i've worn was 12 cm. (reports say she wore 12 inches in My Fair Lady)

does she likes to mix and match her clothes?

i like t-shirts, jackets and mini-skirts. because of my age, i can look mature or cute. that's why i like the idea of mix and match.

five things that can be found inside her purse

wallet, lipstick, cellphone, camera and hat. i wear hat so i can disguise in public. (why hat and not shades?) i don't like wearing shades because everything becomes dark.

five things she brings during plane ride

moisturizer, good book, MP3 player, cellphone and camera. i like taking pictures and always brings a camera with me.

make-up or without make-up

no make-up. everyone says make-up is not good for the skin. i'm always wearing make-up when at work. so when there's no work, i'm totally without make-up.

short hair or long hair

i like having different looks, so i like both.

winter of summer?

when it's winter and cold, i want summer to come. When it's hot, i want winter to come.

(the reporter asks if she talks to guy A, she thinks of guy B and vice versa, Eune says no, no. She's not like that.)

sophisticated look or sporty?

whenever I go public, i dress myself to be sophisticated, but normally (behind camera) i'm the sporty type.

handwritten / personally made cards or email / sms ?

handwritten. because i type slowly on phone. in fact, i like drawing very much. so i rather create cards personally to give to my friends. i like abstract drawing the most.

male friends and female friends?

i don't have male friends. only female friends. (the reporter says she asks this because in Coffee Prince, she was working with a lot of guys and played the role of a tomboy. But she says she and her character in the series are not the same.)

sleep, rest or work?

work can be very tiring. it usually takes up to 2-3 months, so i hardly rest. though i hope to get some rest when i'm working so hard, work also makes happy.

asia or europe?

i like going on vacation, so anywhere will make me happy. 3 years ago i came to Singapore with my parents, and we have bonded closely, it was memorable.

korea's kimchi or burger?

i like fastfood. but it also reminds me of Korean Pao Chai. (kimchi)

when asked who she likes the best among her leading men,

i'm close to everyone. (she begs off if she could just pass this one.)

when asked to choose among Goong, CP or TVM?

Coffee Prince, because it's the most recent one. (excluding MFL) and the PD is a female, that's why i became close with her.

singing or acting?

acting. i miss my singing days, but there are a lot of good singers nowadays. so i rather concentrate on acting.

family or work?

family. but i believe the guy would never ask me to choose. Gong Yoos' character had said this in CP too, that one should be courageous enough to follow one's dream. the lady PD of CP has the same kind of thinking such as mine.

in her life, who has the greatest influence on her?

family, friends. i'm a born-again Christian, and my pastor has a lot of influence over me.

finally the reporter says God bless you, Eune says God bless you too. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

translation may not be 100% word per word accurate so please bear with me.

thank you to yooneunhye.cn for the transcript. :)

Hello yehwarrior, been a while since my last post~

Here is there mayalsia version nuyou cover! Just bought it yesterday. hehehe~

The coverstory and interview part are same as the s'pore ver. so I only share the coverpage here

yehnuyou.jpg

Hello~ Warriors!! :D

Todays the day of the Fanmeet!!!

im lurking at DCeune, DaumYEH and DCmfl for any updates hehe, since they all went to the fanmeet with their banners :D

From ARENA OCT 2009 Issue:

viewimages.th.jpgviewimagern.th.jpg

(credit: dceune)

------

thanks for the translation lualm onni! and welcome back *winks*

95397 i want that mag so bad!! i asked my S'porean friend to mail me one over, since its cheaper that way.. i just dont know when i'll be getting it keke :D

thanks for all the updates warriors!! wub yooo~!!

i'll update as soon as i see any news from the FM :D

ooh, btw, Applehaven, ur prolly having a blast and semi h-attacks staring at a real and live version of YEH right now, but thank you for the comment-book and the box is just way too adorable!! :D

babai for now ^^

Guest veena22

I'm glad to see you back SMR. and thanks for translate the interview.

Thanks Yo-dya for arts from Mr. Jamelee. Hehe..cute.

Thanks lualm for translate the mag.'s interview.

Thanks all for the goodies. I'm really appreciate.

Guest eunhye2303

i love the gifts .they're soooo cute.

Eunhye looks lovely, perfect :X:X:X:X

thax for all pics>:D<. waiting for other pics and clips :X:X