Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest vivjelly

Oh wow, those molded dolls and background gifts for YEH is so cool!! The fan is super talented.

YEH looks so cute in those oufits at the birthday event.

Guest zanessa

AW!!!!! thanx Smr lualm lovelyfan and yodya and all who share these wonderful goodies

smr thans for the translation i was super happy too read that she want her next project to be sooon!!!!!!

is she gorgeous or what every pic i've seen shes super gorgeous

first a sweet skirt look then a sexy blk dress look wow everyone must have been going crazy she looked hot!!!

anywhooo i hope she enjoyed her B-day event i hope everyone in healthy i've been unde the weather so stay

healthy everyone..............

BTW the gifts are soooooo cute what a tribute to YEH i will look them up online can we purchase them

they are precious and the details wow from Goong to MFL love it!!!!

whoaaa! a big thank you to mitdai (welcome to the YEHouse), facing and lovelyfan for all the picspams and links!! :D

i have yet to read all the fanviews so please hold on a little longer for the translations :D

but im also kinda waiting for Applehaven to make her way here and feed us with her first-hand YEHxperience ^^

it seems many international fans were at the fanmeet, with fans from Taiwan, HK, Japan, China, Philippines and Singapore attending the meet. The Taiwan YEH family, like the previous year, made a video which was shown on the big screen and YEH really enjoyed watching it, saying it was very well made with the animations and what not ^^

thats all ive got so far, will be back with more :D

55969857.jpg

(credit: dcgung and as labeled)

So envious of the fans who attended the fanmeet but thankful that they provided us with the goodies.

Thank you lovelyfan, facing , mitdai and smr for the pics. ^^ Waiting excitedly for Appleheaven's fan account.

The miniature EunChan and HyeNa are just too cute. I want them too!

More

102it.jpg

107w.jpg

119b.jpg

138i.jpg

033j.jpg

cr: dceune

Guest eighteen84

hello and good day to everyone in the house! first of all I would like to apologize for my long absence a lot of unexpected things happened though and that includes the lost of my internet connection :( i'm using the public computer right now so I can't stay long. But anyways, i missed you all and I know that I've missed a lot of goodies and I have so much to back log. Ok, before you warriors bury me alive for missing YEH's birthday. lemme give my greetings though it's pretty late but you know the saying "better late than never". :P

Belated Happy Happy Birthday dear Eunhye. My wish is always and all the best for you. We love you so much! hugzzz and mwaaa!!!

Those latest pics were they taken on her Birthday? So beautiful indeed! did she hold another fan meet? ok i guess i'll just have to go on back logging later.

gotta go... waves to all! dongsa3ng ella, yo, sm, vi, ca, l1 etc.... annyeong!

AW!!!!! thanx Smr lualm lovelyfan and yodya and all who share these wonderful goodies

smr thans for the translation i was super happy too read that she want her next project to be sooon!!!!!!

is she gorgeous or what every pic i've seen shes super gorgeous

first a sweet skirt look then a sexy blk dress look wow everyone must have been going crazy she looked hot!!!

anywhooo i hope she enjoyed her B-day event i hope everyone in healthy i've been unde the weather so stay

healthy everyone..............

BTW the gifts are soooooo cute what a tribute to YEH i will look them up online can we purchase them

they are precious and the details wow from Goong to MFL love it!!!!

YEH warriors,

Smr, lualm lovelyfan and yodya and to all who share updates, tons of photos and videos about YEH. You really impress me and I know I have no capabilities to this stuff..thanks..

Any update for her next acting project? You were her guest in her FM? thanks. YEH is prettier with minimal make up and she is so both cute and sexy in her different outfits.

EIGHTEEN!!! Welcome back~ we missed you so much. ^^

Enjoy backlogging, sis.

There are miniature CG and Lee Jihyun too!

I want them all... T.T

12570452934.jpg

12570427775.jpg

cr: dceune

While we wait impatiently for Applehaven's FM account...

Yoon Eun Hye's 2009 - Birthday Party/Fan Meeting [1/3]

A compilation of fanviews taken from DCeune, DC-MFL, DaumYEH.

* please take out in full, not in parts. do not edit the translation. credit smr05@YEHouse

Pre-Event:

yeh023tile.jpg

- The event took place near the SBS building in Seoul Yangcheon-gu Broadcast Villiage, Broad Hall at 4:00PM

- The hall way to the entrance was filled with photographs of YEH, which were all given to the lucky fans whose ticket number got called out throughout the event

- Flowers and wreaths (flower arrangements) were also crowded around in the hallway. The one's in this picture are from Yigim and a Japanese fan/fanbase

[- Funny comments regarding the one sent by Yigim (the largest one) - the fans who were all walking past the flower arrangements were all saying how beautiful they were and how well decorated it was, until they saw who it was from and most if not all said a few harsh remarks about Yigim or at least went by giving it a filthy look] (lols!)

- The inside walls of the Hall were decorated with the large banners that YEH's fan managers asked the fan sites to bring if they wanted.

- There were 7 banners all up:

dsc6680tile.jpg

DCEUNE, DC-MFL, DC-GUNG, DAUM-YEH, DAUM-TVM, NAVER-ONNI's, YEH-ClubJapan

- When most of the fans who arrived early/on time gathered inside the hall, the event planners and fan managers practiced a song together with the fans to sing to YEH as she made her appearance.

- The song was "Saranghae" by Sweet Sorrow, and in the part of the chorus that had the lyrics "noreul saranghae saranghae saranghae", the fans were told to make a heart shape toward YEH - which they practised until the fan managers were satisfied, and after about the 5th time they were given the OK sign.

- Many international fans attended the fan meet, with people flying in from Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and the Philippines.

- There were a number of reporters and broadcasters, namely Mnet and Y-Star. There was also a reporter from Hong Kong who attended the fan meet. (So we can expect some good videos by tmr!!)

- End of Pre-Event -

----------

welcome back eighteen onnI!!!

hi, i am new here. I like YEH especially more after watching her recent show "My Fair Lady". I will like to write to YEH. Can anyone pls let me know where should I mail to? Thank you so much in advance. =)

Yoon Eun Hye's 2009 - Birthday Party/Fan Meeting [2/3]

A compilation of fanviews taken from DCeune, DC-MFL, DaumYEH.

* please take out in full, not in parts. do not edit the translation. credit smr05@YEHouse

Part 1:

viewimagectile.jpg

- As soon as it hit 4:00PM, out came Jadu (from band The Jadu, and a guest at YEH's 2008 Korea Bday/FM) who was the MC for the day. She is one of YEH's close friends and was overall a great MC, as she was witty, funny and since she was close to YEH, she made YEH feel comfortable which made the atmosphere less awkward.

- After Jadu's short welcome and introduction, a short video of YEH was shown and out came the birthday girl, and the person they all gathered to see.. Yoon Eun Hye!!

- Wearing a white blouse, belt and stripey mini skirt, with long boots, and looking ever so lovely, everyone let out a "gyahh!!" which was soon followed by a "woooooow~~"

- After her entrance, they lit the birthday candles, sang 'Happy Birthday", she blew the candles out in one go. Soon after, 3 kids - 1 boy toddler, 1 girl toddler and a slightly older kid went up on stage and handed their flowers to YEH and she thanked them and sent them off with a cupcake each.

- Sweet Sorrow's "Saranghae" then played and the fans were given the cue to show YEH the heart motions that they practiced during the pre-event announcements. The point of this was to get YEH to feel touched and moved, but they failed in that department when YEH started cracking up at one stage (lols!)

- This was followed by "YEH's opening of gifts". YEH opened the miniature figures prepared by DCEUNE as well as a painting of YEH personally drawn by a member of NAVER-Eunhye's Onni's, YEH was extremeley touched and wowed by the presents that it took her a while to take her eyes off of them. YEH also opened another present prepared by DCEUNE which was a digital camera and YEH said "I recently lost my digital camera, I'm so happy now! Thank to my fans you have given me one that will replace the one I lost ^^" and then took a few shots of the fans and just before she handed it over to her staff member, she took a selca (self shot) with the perfect 45degree angle, which made everyone laugh.

- Next was the give-away, where YEH picked and called out the ticket/seat number and gave hugs and handshakes to the winners on top of the gifts (lucky fans!)

- The give away included 7 never before seen photos of YEH (those displayed in the outside hall way), a hair-pin personally made by YEH which she wore in <My Fair Lady>, signed Ryeo gift sets, and signed Basic House shirts.

- This was followed by the "Tell me your Wish" segment, where YEH picked out wishes that the fans wrote (The fans had written their wish for YEH on a yellow post-it, along with their ticket/seat number just before they entered the hall.)

- The wishes were more or less fans wanting a photo with YEH on their phones/polaroids/digicams etc.

- One wish was for YEH to read the message board and to keep a note of the words of encouragement as well as the words of criticism, to which YEH answered:

"I am constantly checking up on the message boards and forums and take in all your words of support and constructive criticism. There are times when I come across harsh comments or adverse critiques that makes me shrink away. But this is all just a part of me and areas where I have room to improve and polish up on, so if you could just understand this side of me... Rather than always anticipating and expecting me to succeed, when I fail, please lend me your hand and help me get up and learn."

She also added, "I appreciate you fighting for me, and it makes me smile when I read your witty comments, but as much as I appreciate it and thank you for taking my side, I don't want you all to get hurt in the process too, so take it all in strides."

- Just as they finished up with the segment, YEH wanted to pick one more which was a wish to see YEH dance, YEH said it didnt count since she picked it out when the segment had finished up. But Jadu took it from YEH and said she'd keep it for later (Good move by Jadu)

- Next was Q&A using the letters of YEH's name (EUNHYE)**:

E: Emotion - How do you gather your emotions when you act?

U: Unbelievable - A time when you were unbelievably shocked/suprised?

N:

H: Happiness - The time you were the most happiest?

Y: Youth - What was a young Eunhye like?

E:

(**will be updated with N,E and the answers**)

- Next was "Guess which Song" where a number of fans came up, heard a song through headphones and had to get YEH to guess which song it was through the fan's dance moves. The song were So Hot (WG), Nobody (WG), Fire (2NE1), Tell Me Your Wish (SNSD), Abracadabra (BEG) - this got everyone laughing, especially when the fans (5 Korean fans, 2 Japanese fans) were trying to dance to Fire, YEH got frustrated half way through and asked what exactly they were doing, lols

- That was the last segment for Part 1 of the Bday/Fanmeet.

- End of Part 1-

---------

I was touched by what YEH said about asking us not expect her to succeed all the time, but rather lend out our hand to YEH when she fails... :(

lols, and to pretty much take it easy when we fight her fights lols :P

Kinda tired. Will update Part 2 tmr..

still waiting ever so impatiently for our YEHouse Warrior Applehaven to feed our YEHunger ^^

nilly, zax welcome to the YEHouse!! - the Fanmail address is on the first page :D

smr sis thank you for your translation. I'm looking forward for the next part when you have time sis. ^^

"I appreciate you fighting for me, and it makes me smile when I read your witty comments, but as much as I appreciate it and thank you for taking my side, I don't want you all to get hurt in the process too, so take it all in strides."

I just want to say to YEH. I'm never tried fighting for her.

She deserved all the supports she gets.

I wonder will there be a question about her next project????

Thanks everyone for all goodies guys!!

Guest viola501

Smr05 onni~

Thank you so so much for your hardwork on translating

What can we do without u? :lol:

and check out yeh.net

One wish was for YEH to read the message board and to keep a note of the words of encouragement as well as the words of criticism, to which YEH answered:

"I am constantly checking up on the message boards and forums and take in all your words of support and constructive criticism. There are times when I come across harsh comments or adverse critiques that makes me shrink away. But this is all just a part of me and areas where I have room to improve and polish up on, so if you could just understand this side of me... Rather than always anticipating and expecting me to succeed, when I fail, please lend me your hand and help me get up and learn."

She also added, "I appreciate you fighting for me, and it makes me smile when I read your witty comments, but as much as I appreciate it and thank you for taking my side, I don't want you all to get hurt in the process too, so take it all in strides."

I so luv luv luv this part! It's so Eunhye-ish :wub:

And since Soompi is one of the biggest community for Kpop, I wonder if Eunhye onni has ever read our comments here :huh:

It would be awesome if she knows how many supporters she has here :D

Fighting onni!

I'm looking forward to the last part

BTW, welcome back eighteen84 onni

Miss you so much :muah:

Guest fatlouie85

Ahnyong!!!

It's been a long time :) Thanks smr sis on the trans & update ;) Glad YEH has a fun time with her fans...i wish i can b there as well & lol on the yigim part...(to yigim: a bunch of flowers is not enough to make up for all the troubles you have cause dear... :P ) Am also waiting patiently on news of Appleheaven, hope she has a fun time as well...didn't manage to thank her in time, the box was cute :P

Anyhow, abt the article that YEH said now that she is alone she will not wait too long to start acting again & going into different projects...am really happy when i read it :lol:

Cheers & FIGHTING!!!