Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest outofmyworld123

HELLO!

OMG I'M SPAZZING TOO MUCH AFTER LOOKING AT YEH'S PICTURES! She look sooooo cute and pretty! :wub: Love those fan gifts for her! :D Really hope I can go to her FM someday. REALLY. So jealous of those who went! And she said her next project will be soon! YIPPEE! B) Can't wait for Applehaven to come back! Anyone knows when will she be coming back?

YEH FIGHTING!

YEH Warriors FIGHTING!

Everyone thank you for flooding goodies.

Yesterday YEH was dancing to Brown Eye Girls in FM, so cute ^^

And today she's in Hong Kong. She really works everyday. She looks great at HK pics.

loadimage.jpg

credit: paper.wenweipo.com

^ YEH in Hongkong - she will be participating the Hogan Shop activities today...

------------------

Hogan Shop Opening ribbon-cutting activities

Time: November 3, 2009

Venue: Hong Kong

Artist: Yoon Eun-Hye, Louis Koo

Time: 15:30 - 17:00

Venue: Pacific Place, Admiralty Shop No. 251, second floor

Hogan Shop party - to celebrate

Time: 20:30 - 22:30

Location: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center, Hall 5E

------------------

rgds :D

More from the event...

125721181175923216299.jpg

125721181178423216315.jpg

125721181177323216313.jpg

credit as tagged

omg! I love love love Louis Koo. <3 ...I wish there're pics with both of them together!

Calling for eighteen~~~ are you going to meet YEH in person, sis?

Thanks all for the updates. ^^ Big thanks to smr for the translated fan a/c sis. :D

Guest onigiri_

YEH in Hong Kong:

Brief translation of what the cantonese reporter was saying in the video:

"Coffee Prince" Korean female star Yoon Eun Hye has arrived in Hong Kong to attend some events. She arrived at the airport wearing black clothes and sunglasses, accompanied with several attendants and bodyguards. Even though we could only see one fan who came to see her, Yoon Eun Hye's mood remained very good. This is her second time in Hong Kong and she will be staying for 3 days and she even greeted us in english and chinese.

Guest tramrom

YEH in Hong Kong:

Brief translation of what the cantonese reporter was saying in the video:

"Coffee Prince" Korean female star Yoon Eun Hye has arrived in Hong Kong to attend some events. She arrived at the airport wearing black clothes and sunglasses, accompanied with several attendants and bodyguards. Even though we could only see one fan who came to see her, Yoon Eun Hye's mood remained very good. This is her second time in Hong Kong and she will be staying for 3 days and she even greeted us in english and chinese.

Thanks for the post. Because of you guys, we, fans of YEH in Vietnam could be updated asap every information about our Idol :D

More of YEH in Hongkong, credit as labeled

03ee5p10n.jpg]

^ At Zara in HK

03ee5p2n.jpg

eb0911030048.jpg

EDIT: YEH @ the ribbon cutting event of The Hogan Shop, credit as labeled

0911031530ty3130.jpg

0911031531ty3154.jpg

0911031532ty3191.jpg

0911031534ty3240.jpg

0911031537ty3298.jpg

0911031531ty3184.jpg

^ with Louis Koo

EDIT2: credit as labeled

032306391u5small.jpg

032305422145small.jpg

03230f5c51small.jpg

YEH at HOGAN Outlet Opening~

http://news.on.cc/ent/index.html?file=ncbr...20091103185123#

ncbrka01_20091103185123_big.jpg

news credit as tagged

YEH mentioned that she have been to HK many times during her singer days~ having a very good impression on HK for its shopping heaven.

YEH also praise Loise Koo saying he is very handsome and nice. The reporter ask if Louise meets her dream guy criteria, she answered she look into ones personality more.

She also mentioned that she do not mind there were no fans welcoming her at the airport yesterday, and she continue explained that due to security matter her company did not inform fans about this trip.

There were some YEH fans spotted on today's event.

Hogan Shop Opening ribbon-cutting activities

Time: 15:30 - 17:00

Venue: Pacific Place, Admiralty Shop No. 251, second floor

Hogan Shop party - to celebrate

Time: 20:30 - 22:30

Location: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center, Hall 5E

------------------

thanks f9ers!

gosh, louis koo is my fave HK star! wouldn't hurt if we see him act with Eune one of these days neh! there's really something about korean and chinese stars collaborating. i also remembered andy lau praising her during her Gung days. it will be interesting to see her in a chinese production, since her fanbase in chinese speaking countries is so big.

thanks smr dongsaeng for the fanmeet account! *hugs*!

Hi YEH warriors,

at last am back in Singapore this early morning. Actually am suppose to work overtime now but can't resist to visit this forum and now cannot resist to leave some of my after impression of the fan meeting.

Basically, SMR05 fan meeting report got most of the details right down to dot and i have to basis some of her translation to understand what YEH said as i dun understand korean only can guess from body languages.

Pls bear with my lack of details as 1st my very very limited Korean hence am unable to pick up most of what YEH said 2nd - this is my 1st time going to a korean artist FM so a lot of stuffs amaze me and 3rd - being a new fan of YEH, am quite clueless on her news and background.

Anyway, here's are some random thoughts and impression of the FM:-

All along, I thought the event hall will be very big that will put distance between her and the fans but am surprise is a small hall that sit around 200ppls?

Korean fans are real lucky to get the chance to be real up close and personal with YEH. At times, her fans will shout across their request or views and she can picked up and interact back! I love this kind of cosy setting, like with chinggu, u know. And the 1st rows where the tw fans sat are about 2 metres away from YEH at some point. Real up close and personal!

My seat was at the right hand of the stage, 3rd rows from the front and am luckily, most of the time YEH sat near to my end so I have a lot of close up of her.. hehehehe...

Too bad, the korean staff have a very strict rules on photo-taking, they restricted only 2 time slot of about 3 mins at each part for fans to take photos. And I was warned by the bodyguard (the guy look like he is protecting president rather than celebrity) once and that's it... I was closely monitiored. Sigh~ I think those photos posted are much better than mine.. but I will upload a few when i got the time.

In the 2nd segment (it might not be in order):-

She started off with a song (am not sure of the title - smr05 need yr help on the names) - slow song with snow screen as background. My 1st time hearing her singing live, she got real nice voice so not sure why she is so shy to sing in public because she look quite embarrassed by the end of the song.

The next segment - they chose 10 fans to go up to answer questions about her. There are 3 tw fans among the 10 fans but they are quite knowledgeable about her and despite they need some help from translator (1 of the tw fans understand korean so it help a bit) most of the them are able to answer the questions.

some sample of the questions being asked:- what is her horscope? what is the name of the her sister in coffee prince? her mangement company website address? her song titles? 5 of her endorsement brand? (at one stage, she help to give clue to the fans by pulling her black long tops to reveal her shorts - she is trying to tell them Levis. Sexy when she did that.. :D )

Then she sat with the host where she was showed with human brain section board and was asked to list down what is her most 5 important things in her life? She only listed down 3 - i think she has quite a hard time listing down so she started with no.2 - the house no. 3 - i think she listed down rice (but tt is only after the host joking say tt) no. 1- family, love, work and there is 1 more but i couldn't figure out. This segment is good for her fans to know what she's thinking - another session to understand her more but too bad was let down by the language barriers.

Next - singing time! Yesh! This is where i enjoyed the most because music cross all barrier! She sat in the centre with mic and lyric sheet infront of her. I like the little touch of the staff taping a small rose at the sheet stand and only a soft light shine on her. The host at sat her right playing the electric organ and another guy that sat on her left playing guitar. Ascoustic arrangement, best way to enjoy her voice.. I closed my eyes a few times to enjoy her singing. Can somebody tell her that she should sing more!!! I recorded down her voice with my camera hopefully, am able to rip it off into mp3.

some observation of this segment - she is quite a tease and friendly with the host and the guitarist and she keep on teasing him.. he looked so shy.. :P There was one song that need the fans to echo "hey hey hey" but the fans were not well co-ordinated and the host keep on saying that we are singing with a half hearted "hey hey hey" so in the end YEH got divided us into 2 groups to compete on the "hey hey hey"... and that song ends well! As usual, am not sure what are the songs name so smr05, await for your translation.

She sang 3 songs in total and if my lousy korean didn't failed me and my yoon-yoon shipper mode overdrive hehehe.. (am keep on hoping that YSH or any of the MFL casts will be in her FM but too bad, my wishes didn't come true) , I believe i heard a group of fans was shouting for her to sing "Romance" however YEH didn't as she didn't prepare? - smr05-am waiting for your confirmation on this part.

Then she introduced a rap group (souldiva?) - I only heard her saying that we have to put our hands up in the air.. and the group performed 2 songs. After that she came out and the host started by getting her to dance. She was a little reluctantly at 1st but in the end, she was unable to resist the host and fans cheering.. ha! She danced to the tune of Abracadabra (brown eye girl) SEXY~~`. I think she or the host heard of the front row tw fans asking among themselves of what was the dance song and they tried to tell them what was the song used.

Next was another round of photo-taking, she make a heart shaped with her arm over at our side but I was too slow to capture that moment!

And lastly she thank every fans by giving us a pot of flower each(am surprised it was real with soil! ha!) and we are handed a travel bag with toiletries by her staff - very practical gift.

a brief description of my experience - As I was among the tw fans her staffs was telling her that these are the TW fans.. I dun know what got me.. i keep on correcting the staff that am from Singapore. Ha! Anyway, I brought along my nuyou magazine taking chance on getting her autograph however I guess as am in the 2nd last batch to go up, they are in hurry to wrap it up. She take a look at my magazine when I asked her to sign but she was hesitatingly and her staff refused on her behalf . Then I asked for a hug (i saw earlier batch some fans were requesting and she hugged them and again they want to tell me no no.. but i guess i couldn't take no for an answer.. so i keep on saying am coming from singapore ( i guess am crazy as I dun not usually make this kind of strange request) .. i guess YEH took a pity on me and give me a hug so there - my most up close and personal experience with a celebrity. :D