Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

New Zipel CF is so adorable, both Eun Hye and Seung Gi!!!

This reminds me a lot of her x-man day.

I wish YEH & LSG can have a drama together in the future. :D

oh, me too! love these two, totally reminds me of x-man days...

but you know who i really, really want to see in a movie/drama with YEH? Won Bin. *nosebleed*

if this happens, i think i will DIE. hahaha. can you imagine the hotness?!!!!

Won Bin is making a new movie and is yet to pick a young girl/woman as a co-star. i think our dear YEH will be perfect for the role. do you think we should start a petition? you know, kinda like how fans made this petition for a Hyun Bin-Song Hye Kyo collaboration which led them to make Worlds Within drama... :P

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~

YEH at the premiere~

so prettyyyyyyyy!

32576102.jpg

credit dceune

thanks yo onni and facing sis for the YEHtube~

*melts*

YEH is so adorable in the zipel cf~

her voice is so sweet!!

thanks for goodies~

laters~

Guest zanessa

AW!!!!! is she uber cute with LSG or what he looks so intenetly at her

loving the CF after every ep of MFL they would show LSG zipel

and now joining them genious they're super cute loving her short hair

and who thanx lovelyfan michibangs facing rebby ellayeh yodya all who share those awsome winter pix

shes looks awsome loving the outfits I'm busting with all these gifts

she attended LSG movie premiere shes soo supportive of her friends

LMK and OMS were there i hope they all got togehter in the end

and as for YSH choosing YEH well what can i say missing MFL they had great chemistry loved them

any whooo looooving these gifts

quick question any news on her next move dying to know

Guest fatlouie85

Ahnyong!!!

Thanks all 4 all the goodies! I feel so bad for not contributing...mian ne... :blush:

Ahh...the Zipei cf so cute :rolleyes: loving it esp when she creep down towards the fridge haha

Yup zanessa sis, hopefully she can chat up wif LMK & OMS...old pals :) LMK sure muz b in cloud nine since he gotta attend events tt YEH was there as well hehe... :P hope tt YEH unni will b announcing her next project soon, so tt her frens can show their support too ;)

It still amaze me tt watever she wears, it looks good...even the specs...envy :lol: YEH + WARRIORS FIGHTING!!!

Guest mab2007

The CF was really cute! I love it. :D

Anyway, there were no update about the it before. It just came along. Aren't caps of BTS about it?

Hi Warriors!

It has been a crazy week but at last am done with the present!!! Phew~

rsu618,tarusgirl,onigir_,facing,95397,fatlouise85,smr05,ellayeh,liweich,viola501

,yodya,eunhye2303,hidari - yr msgs have been well-received and have included in the msg booklet.

Thanks you for the msg and well wishes! I've already taken photo of each of everyone's msg and will upload to u gals when am back to Singapore the week after next.

In the meantime, here's a few photos of the present! (Couldn't complete without my friends's help!)

DSC07033-1.jpg

DSC07016.jpg

DSC07035-1.jpg

mab2007, usually zipel cf will release BTS video later but I'm not sure about this time too.

Applehaven, Thank you for your effort. Your present are really cute.

I hope you'll have a great time in korea meeting Eun Hye :)

And thanks everyone for all goodies.

Guest outofmyworld123

Hello :lol: first time posting! :D YEH onni looks so cute in the CF! (: Love it! Looking forward to her next project!

YEH FIGHTING! :D

YEH Warriors FIGHTING! :D

Guest taurusgirl

Hello there all warriors,

Thnx all for the wonderful goodies you've shared to us here. :D:D

What a cute pair YEH and LSG doing Zipel CF.... when Lady Castle was first announced LSG was rumored to be one of the casts but never happened ... it's good to see them collaborated even in a cf at least that way we could see if they have chemistry when and if they will have a project together in the future and I'll say it's not bad. :rolleyes:

Applehaven- what a colorful set of gifts you've prepared for our girl warrior. I can't thank you enough for letting us send our messages to her …. She’ll have plenty of fan messages to read during her down time which is probably far and between knowing how busy she is with all kinds of appearances, cf, photo shoot…. etc..etc.etc. Nevertheless we’re grateful to you and hope you had a good time... envy much … ;);)

Now that MFL is over hope Eun Hye sshi will not let us wait too long to hear another good news. I know some of you here especially SMR wishing for a YEH and WB pairing for a next project ---- I‘m with you there that would be awesome. :lol::lol:

Anyhoo, thanks again to all the contributors to this thread – you never failed to make our days and well informed of what‘s going on with our girl.

Talk to you all later… Fighting!!!!

Hello there all warriors,

Thnx all for the wonderful goodies you've shared to us here. :D:D

What a cute pair YEH and LSG doing Zipel CF.... when Lady Castle was first announced LSG was rumored to be one of the casts but never happened ... it's good to see them collaborated even in a cf at least that way we could see if they have chemistry when and if they will have a project together in the future and I'll say it's not bad. :rolleyes:

Applehaven- what a colorful set of gifts you've prepared for our girl warrior. I can't thank you enough for letting us send our messages to her …. She’ll have plenty of fan messages to read during her down time which is probably far and between knowing how busy she is with all kinds of appearances, cf, photo shoot…. etc..etc.etc. Nevertheless we’re grateful to you and hope you had a good time... envy much … ;);)

Now that MFL is over hope Eun Hye sshi will not let us wait too long to hear another good news. I know some of you here especially SMR wishing for a YEH and WB pairing for a next project ---- I‘m with you there that would be awesome. :lol::lol:

Anyhoo, thanks again to all the contributors to this thread – you never failed to make our days and well informed of what‘s going on with our girl.

Talk to you all later… Fighting!!!!

Hi YEH warriors,

Yes I do pray that YEH would not let us wait for a long time. But judging from her work loads after MFL ended, it seems YEH is so inspired to work and work and work and I don't think she had take time to rest..photoshoots, signing event and CF and even attending to premier of her co-star LSG.

Yes I am hoping that she will co-star with Won Bin..

YEH Warriors thanks for the the info and photos of her events

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~

YEH at the signing event!

484289914423454.jpg

credit dceune

lucky fans..

i want one autograph T.T

thanks Applehaven for your hard works!

and thanks your friends~

have fun meeting YEH ^^

thanks tamaya and facing sis for the event pics and yehtube~

laters~

Guest eunhye2303

wow Applehaven! the box's such a cute thing ^.^ love it so much! thax for sending my mess to eunhye. :D

i strongly believe that she'll like your gift :X:X

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~

more from the event...

the kid kinda remind me of WSH..

1256391154203.png

1256391154204.png

1256391154201.th.jpg1256391154202.th.jpg

credit dceune

welcome riona.iloveyeh to the YEHouse

i'm not sure which fan club you're talking about..

well..here is the link of The House

laters~

Helloooooo~~~

More from the signing event.

12563911549.jpg

125639115410.jpg

125639115411.jpg

125639115412.jpg

cr: as tagged / dceune

Applehaven ~~ the booklet is cute... so is the box. Thank you for your hardworking.

Have a nice meeting with YEH. ^^

ella~ yeah the kid looks alike MY little Wang. hehe :P

Welcome riona.iloveyeh and outofmyworld123 to yehouse.

Thanks all for the goodies.