Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest silentmarj

mishybearthank you!!!!!!!!!!omg! yeh is really beautiful last night... :lol: It's hard for me to watch it on tvants, it keeps on buffering all the time..I almost put my head on the screen.....

kim08 I think I have to ask my friend to go in front of gma hehehe...

I'm counting down to mbc awards..

YEH FOR THE WIN!!!!

---edit

I remember last night when I was watching and the same time I'm monitoring the people of soompi..hehe..soompi was very busy last night...and other thread talk about yeh's cf coz it keeps on airing after the show...I'm so proud of yeh!

when I was watching...it brings back the memory of old xman..yeh used to like yoo jae suk..and who can forget her wrestling rival kang ho dong.... :lol:

Guest <3 J A Y S *

i suggest you guys should start streaming now &just leave it open,

b/c later on, all the streaming sites are going to be super busy,

&you`ll end up not being able to watch it.

that`s what happened to me last night, so i learned my lesson. hahah.

YAYY ! 11 more hours to go ^____________^;;

^

haha I agree!

I actually started streaming like 3 hours before the show..

but ended up sleeping just an hour before the show.

Today, I'm actually planning to stay up cuz I can't miss this for anything!

Wow, Shingai! You actually know the supermodel's name.

I think the dress looks great on both of them ^^

It's okay, Aquafina! I tried using the links on your siggie but they did not work for me so I had to find other resources. :sweatingbullets:

Infinity Challenge is a variety show on MBC. It's funny actually with MC Yoo, HaHa, and the rest of they guys.

YEH FTW~!

Guest Shingai

Well, for a model she's pretty famous in Germany, because she's the only german model, who's successful outside of germany too. (Well, don't count Heidi Klum xD)

My friend's birthday is today, so I can't stream it live. /:

Does someone know, how I can record it?

Guest <3 J A Y S *

^

haha I agree!

I actually started streaming like 3 hours before the show..

but ended up sleeping just an hour before the show.

Today, I'm actually planning to stay up cuz I can't miss this for anything!

It's okay, Aquafina! I tried using the links on your siggie but they did not work for me so I had to find other resources. :sweatingbullets:

Infinity Challenge is a variety show on MBC. It's funny actually with MC Yoo, HaHa, and the rest of they guys.

YEH FTW~!

hahah. same here bliss :]] im really desperate to watch this. aaaah !

its barely 5:30PM here in my place, &the show doesnt start until 4AM- i believe,

but im really going to pull an all-nighter for this ^___^;;

ive been waiting for this foreverrrrr, so im really going to wait until 4AM. hahah.

YEH, FIGHTINGGG !!!

lovelyfan and tuchee11, kamsahamnida for the mbc pics.. i believe the long wait paid off.. see how lovely unnie is..

smallville, thanks for the clips..ü

another yeh-ppearnce tonight!!! ühope she wins an award just like last year.. she deserves it.. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

07146ow1.jpg

as labeled

Guest yukumushio

rofl, same here, it starts at 4AM for me as well! I won't be able to watch T_T

Someone can record??? PLEEAASSEE!!

EDIT: Hmm, I topped a page, I should contribute a Random YEH pic...

EDIT2: eun.jpg there!

bliss, thanks for the news.

Venice, :w00t: thanks for the pictures!!! Got to LOVE the HQs!hehe

After seeing her last night, her new cy pic just made me more confused regarding the month it was taken :lol:

Anyong touchjjh!

heejin, In my case I have my windows media open for the iMBC link then I also have tvants just in case the first one stops working :D You can also follow kim08's advise ;)

lovelyfan and tuchee11, thank you for the 'hot from the oven' (last night) pictures!!!

smallville4ever, thanks for the LQs!

zanessa, Just click the link above then wait for a new page to open. On the left side you should be able to see a "click here to start download" below the facebook add. just click that and your download should start :)

hangukl, no need for password ^^

mishy! Thank you for the translation!!! Oh I'm so gonna suffocate you with this bear hug *hugs* Don't worry dear, if you faint I'll revive you immediately; we still have tonight and tomorrow's event to be translated so don't go fainting on us! ;P

jb85, thanks for embedding the subs!

Aquafina, I believe it's a show hosted by MC Yoo, Haha, etc. (The people who sang the "Isn't she lovely"). By the time I started streaming I saw their Thank you episode and it was so fun to watch.^^

<3jays*, but it's too early :tears::lol: Last night I couldn't even do anything else because all the streaming made my net speed so slow :sweatingbullets:

Last night I :ph34r: almost :ph34r: lost hope of seeing her until I heard her name mentioned by the emcee. I was once again pulled out from slumber. In fact, I almost fell off my chair when I saw her outfit :lol: Good thing I'm not drinking hot coffee last night or else :wacko:.

It's twice already that she presented the most important award.hehehe Last night reminded more of Xman days. By the way, why was MC Yoo acting so shy when he went up the stage to accompany YEH?hehehe. The young warrior girl is now a woman! hehehe

Oh, just to share, I was kind of hoping she'll come out during the start of the awards' 2nd half when they were singing "isn't she lovely". Then I was hoping for her and MC Yoo to exchange some Xman words like "dangyunhaji" until I realized that Xman is from SBS and not MBC :lol:

Anyone has HQ vids?

YEH F.T.W!!!

Guest silentmarj

is there a specific channel i can watch the awrds i'm dying here to see her

pls tell me!

I only have tvants....it helps atleast...you can google it somewhere the net

I'll throw my pc If I can't watch mbc awards..hehehe

I want also to contribute pics but you guys are fast it's already posted before me... :lol::lol:

yukumushioI can record it, but it's lq

Guest <3 J A Y S *

<3jays*, but it's too early :tears::lol: Last night I couldn't even do anything else because all the streaming made my net speed so slow :sweatingbullets:

Last night I :ph34r: almost :ph34r: lost hope of seeing her until I heard her name mentioned by the emcee. I was once again pulled out from slumber. In fact, I almost fell off my chair when I saw her outfit :lol: Good thing I'm not drinking hot coffee last night or else :wacko:.

It's twice already that she presented the most important award.hehehe Last night reminded more of Xman days. By the way, why was MC Yoo acting so shy when he went up the stage to accompany YEH?hehehe. The young warrior girl is now a woman! hehehe

Oh, just to share, I was kind of hoping she'll come out during the start of the awards' 2nd half when they were singing "isn't she lovely". Then I was hoping for her and MC Yoo to exchange some Xman words like "dangyunhaji" until I realized that Xman is from SBS and not MBC :lol:

Anyone has HQ vids?

YEH F.T.W!!!

^ hahah :]] well i think, its better to start this early, than miss it, right ? hahah.

according to my media player, ive been streaming for almost 2 hours now, &still going.

hahahah. my computer doesnt slow or anything though, so i guess thats better.

i just dont know what i'd do to myself if ever i miss this chance again. hahah.

i already did last night, so im not going to let it happen again ^___^;;

awww. i kind of got teary-eyed when you said "the young warrior girl is now a woman"...

she really is a woman now, &i cant help but reminisce all the good memories back in her Xman years -___-;;

she's done &accomplished soo many things at an early age, &i am soo DAMN proud of her.

woooooooooh ! im counting down to the MBC Drama Awards :]]

10 more hours to go :]]

not bad; as long as i see Yoon Eun Hye unni, i can die peacefully... on my bed, after ;D

HAHAHAH.

Guest silentmarj

^ hahah :]] well i think, its better to start this early, than miss it, right ? hahah.

according to my media player, ive been streaming for almost 2 hours now, &still going.

hahahah. my computer doesnt slow or anything though, so i guess thats better.

i just dont know what i'd do to myself if ever i miss this chance again. hahah.

i already did last night, so im not going to let it happen again ^___^;;

how to play it in media player? last night it doesn't work for me..

zanessa you must download it first..after you install it there will be a search file after you run it, type mbc and choose the channel list

sorry if my direction is not so cleared

Guest <3 J A Y S *

how to play it in media player? last night it doesn't work for me..

zanessa you must download it first..after you install it there will be a search file after you run it, type mbc and choose the channel list

sorry if my direction is not so cleared

heyy marj;

i dont use tvants, so im not really sure how to play it using media player.

i stream through THIS WEBSITE, &when i click on a channel, it just plays directly by itself, on Winamp.

sorry, i didnt know i said media player instead of winamp. hahahah.

but yeah :]] the site doesnt really play most of the time, thats why i tried my best earlier to make it play,

&luckily, after 9282635263 times of trying &clicking on the same channel, it finally worked on me. heheheh.

soo, ive been streaming from 3pm ish until now. almost 3 hrs already.

can i just say that i love the korean commercials ? hahahah.

EDIT:

zomgggggggggg... hahahah.

right after i posted this reply.... YEH's caffe litto started playing.

HAHAH. damnnn. i got all ecstatic on my chair.

Guest -kazutoshi-

WOW! Very exciting show last night.

When I logged in and found the first YEH pic that lovelyfan posted that says 'Our YEH has appeared'. I was like 'WOW!!!'

Then I scrolled down the page and saw more pics and I was like I had no speech. I was speechless.

YEH looks totally stunning. She shines brighter than the lights of the hall.

Thanks lovelyfan and tuchee11 for all these pics.

And thanks smallville4ever for the clips.

mishybear, much appreciated for the translation.

A view of MBC Entertainment Awards stage and YEH.

2007004dm2.jpg

credit: dceune

YEH F.T.F.W!!!

(YEH For The Freaking Win)

mishy, I borrowed that from you. Hope you don't mind. I like that a lot. hahaha.

Guest silentmarj

heyy marj;

i dont use tvants, so im not really sure how to play it using media player.

i stream through THIS WEBSITE, &when i click on a channel, it just plays directly by itself, on Winamp.

sorry, i didnt know i said media player instead of winamp. hahahah.

but yeah :]] the site doesnt really play most of the time, thats why i tried my best earlier to make it play,

&luckily, after 9282635263 times of trying &clicking on the same channel, it finally worked on me. heheheh.

soo, ive been streaming from 3pm ish until now. almost 3 hrs already.

can i just say that i love the korean commercials ? hahahah.

EDIT:

zomgggggggggg... hahahah.

right after i posted this reply.... YEH's caffe litto started playing.

HAHAH. damnnn. i got all ecstatic on my chair.

oh yeah! me too! I love korean commercials coz it's always yeh that I am seeing.. :lol::lol:

I think I have to buy popcorn while watching..it's like a movie.. :):lol:

what website is that?

Guest <3 J A Y S *

oh yeah! me too! I love korean commercials coz it's always yeh that I am seeing.. :lol::lol:

I think I have to buy popcorn while watching..it's like a movie.. :):lol:

what website is that?

its this website; http://wwitv.com/portal.htm

scroll down the page until you see KOREA [sOUTH] &you should see all the channels that are in there.

all the way at the bottom, you would see a channel that says "ULSAN MBC" [thats the one im streaming right now]

but i think all the MBC channels have the same shows, or am i wrong ? hahah.

you gotta hurry up though before it gets busy. i hope it works, b/c its perfectly working on mine.

YEH FOR THE WIN.. YEEEHAWWW !

Guest silentmarj

its this website; http://wwitv.com/portal.htm

scroll down the page until you see KOREA [sOUTH] &you should see all the channels that are in there.

all the way at the bottom, you would see a channel that says "ULSAN MBC" [thats the one im streaming right now]

but i think all the MBC channels have the same shows, or am i wrong ? hahah.

you gotta hurry up though before it gets busy. i hope it works, b/c its perfectly working on mine.

YEH FOR THE WIN.. YEEEHAWWW !

yeah I used that website before...but last night I chose tvants over it..

All mbc channels have the same shows so we have many choices

how many hours left?