Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

So i have been browsing the internet and can't help but to get annoyed reading comments dragging YEH's name on some recent controversies involving some other IDOLS, I was like WTF???!!! I hope people should get their facts straight first before commenting about YEH....For the sake of those who are still blinded by their prejudice against YEH, YEH has already released her statement about that good for nothing designer's ALLEGATIONS about plagiarism and YEH deliberately DENIED the ALLEGATIONS, I am really dumbfounded reading comments that YEH is staying quiet about it.. Also, NO APOLOGY should be given since she did not do anything wrong PERIOD.

I am really sorry to bring this up again, I know that we should be moving forward by now, but as a fan, I can't help but to speak up about this issue, so please bear with me.

Really anticipating for YEH's comeback, I hope that it will be sooner. Thanks for the update everyone!

• Like 6

Kim Ah Joong 12. - Coffee Prince (Prince Coffee Shop)

"Beauty thousand pounds" Kim Ah Joong ever considered for the role of Go Eun Chan in Coffee Prince. However, she flatly refused this offer because ... do not want to cut it. According to the disclosure, at that time, she is the face of a brand of shampoo. Therefore, she always maintain smooth silky long hair around.

Kim Ah Joong refused closed "Shop Coffee Prince" did not want ... hair down

"Shortness" Kim Ah Joong, producer of Coffee Prince quickly turned to Yoon Eun Hye . Of course, the beauties they Yoon did not hesitate to sacrifice for art. Far from conquering the hearts of the audience by expressing excellence that iconic male with short hair also helps Yoon Eun Hye became one of the "handsome girl" Favourite Korean screen. 
img_201507191635093415.jpg
While Yoon Eun Hye is willing to sacrifice for art
  • Like 9

@Gracedberry They are going to make a Chinese remake.

Wow, Thank you Nakiami Kyoko

So next year there will be a chinese remake of Coffee Prince

I hope that  our Yoon Eun Hye will appear in one episode but with her long marvelous hair this time

“Coffee Prince” will beat Chinese version of “new white” re-remake

20151105083950c3dd7.png

NetEase Entertainment reported Nov. 5 SARFT announced in October 2015 the national film production drama filing publicity. You can see from the publicity of the record, the “Gardenia open” TV version will power next year in March, and the classic drama “Legend of White Snake” also has the     record will be re-remake! In addition, once in the Hunan TV hit off the classic drama“Coffee Prince” is also remake Chinese version. The table below shows the production of publicity shoot for the record, the White Snake will be next year (2016) in June on, the total number of sets of 60 sets, the production cycle is eight months. “Gardenia open” for the 30episodes, the production period is six months. The “Prince of coffee shops” (Korean name, “Coffee Prince”) also will begin shooting next year in March, will use the 12-month period to produce 30 episodes of contemporary urban drama. From a similar look and Korean version of the story is set.

Original link: http://ent.163.com/15/1105/08/B7L5RMD800031GVS.html

This entry was posted in TV on November 5, 2015.

Link: http://www.iduobo.com/2015/11/05/coffee-prince-will-beat-chinese-version-of-new-white-re-remake-54107.html

•  
  • Like 6

Thank you rsu618    

"The “Prince of coffee shops” (Korean name, “Coffee Prince”) also will begin shooting next year in March, will use the 12-month period to produce 30 episodes of contemporary urban drama. From a similar look and Korean version of the story is set."

Wow, there will be 30 episodes of Coffee Prince on Hunan TV, hoping that they will choose a really good Chinese actress to replace our marvelous Yoon Eun Hye. This drama is one of my favorite of all the time, so they have to remake it well for fans.

Please more Chinese movies with Yoon Eun Hye too!

• Like 5

Guest santaiah178

So i have been browsing the internet and can't help but to get annoyed reading comments dragging YEH's name on some recent controversies involving some other IDOLS, I was like WTF???!!! I hope people should get their facts straight first before commenting about YEH....For the sake of those who are still blinded by their prejudice against YEH, YEH has already released her statement about that good for nothing designer's ALLEGATIONS about plagiarism and YEH deliberately DENIED the ALLEGATIONS, I am really dumbfounded reading comments that YEH is staying quiet about it.. Also, NO APOLOGY should be given since she did not do anything wrong PERIOD.

I am really sorry to bring this up again, I know that we should be moving forward by now, but as a fan, I can't help but to speak up about this issue, so please bear with me.

Really anticipating for YEH's comeback, I hope that it will be sooner. Thanks for the update everyone!

Ikr, YEH has released her denial right after the accusation. In her statement she gave explanation at how she can came up with the idea (of the coat) IN DETAILS yet people still didn't believe her and accused her as a liar. Despite so many people are cornering & bashing her she stand her ground. IMO it's proved her innocent cause she will be falter IF she really copied the design because of the pressure. So it's reasonable if she didn't apologized since she's done nothing wrong.

At least this comment I quoted is make sense http://koreabizwire.com/copied-design-or-just-a-cliche/41698

John Guy September 10, 2015 at 2:43 am

I do not believe she did it consciously. There is no central data base to check other design or copyrights. Cloth designs are not like the Patents. She has seen many designs over the years, mostly it was in her memory and she thought it was her original idea. How many people can even name top designers and the designs over the last 5 years? She is an honest person.

I do not believe she did it consciously. There is no central data base to check other design or copyrights. Cloth designs are not like the Patents. She has seen many designs over the years, mostly it was in her memory and she thought it was her original idea. How many people can even name top designers and the designs over the last 5 years?

santaiah178

I disagree with this part of your quotation, Yoon Choon Ho designer said something equal that Yoon Eun Hye could have done this unconsciously but as you can see in Muse Dress 2 last episode where the television presenter called at the end models and then designers on stage to take their trophees, Yoon Eun Hye was considered mainly as a model for the show included in certain way, not completely at every steps in the professional designs making of her collection for each episode. In other words she related herself to real professional designers who were supposed to advise her wisely. John Guy said : “How many people can even name top designers and the designs over the last 5 years?” Professional designers are the ones to know it all about fashion thanks to books, magazine like Vogue and so on and they have to remember other collections to not copy them, so people should genuinely think that as a non professional when Yoon Eun Hye said she did not get inspired by this, it means she did not either consciously or unconsciously.

Saying she did this unconsciously means that a part of her conscious did it, a part of herself did it which is admitting that she copied but that is not true at all in my point of view as she is a beginner designer. By the way, as a non professional designer Yoon Eun Hye probably did not attended that many fashion runways and could not reach all those memory maps in fashion that pro designers are supposed to have.

But of course we believe that she is a honest person

What was a pity in Muse Dress 2 is that they did not point out enough sketches made by contestants and they did not point out the whole process of creating a design and a whole collection, if they had done this, we will have been able to see how professional designers created and what references they took for their creations. To be true, this happened only once in the show, it was when Guo Bi Ting designer came with her sketches and justified how she created her Grand Budapest Hotel collection.

Muse Dress 2 added real Fashion not just theme justifications or inspiration details and pictures only after the controversy and it was off camera that is to say on some bidders website not on stage or videos of the show. They should have allowed contestants to name their inspirations clearly that way allegations and other appropriation claims would not have happened except from the Fashion inspirations named if designs were too similar. The first designer they associated with Yoon Eun Hye just disappeared after 2 episodes, I would like to know why, was it because of his dress that recalls in parts of the BCBG dress?

Whatever, this show ended and I hope that they improve it by showing the whole creating and inspiration process in the future.

• Like 5

Guest santaiah178

I do not believe she did it consciously. There is no central data base to check other design or copyrights. Cloth designs are not like the Patents. She has seen many designs over the years, mostly it was in her memory and she thought it was her original idea. How many people can even name top designers and the designs over the last 5 years?

santaiah178

I disagree with this part of your quotation, Yoon Choon Ho designer said something equal that Yoon Eun Hye could have done this unconsciously but as you can see in Muse Dress 2 last episode where the television presenter called at the end models and then designers on stage to take their trophees, Yoon Eun Hye was considered mainly as a model for the show included in certain way, not completely at every steps in the professional designs making of her collection for each episode. In other words she related herself to real professional designers who were supposed to advise her wisely. John Guy said : “How many people can even name top designers and the designs over the last 5 years?” Professional designers are the ones to know it all about fashion thanks to books, magazine like Vogue and so on and they have to remember other collections to not copy them, so people should genuinely think that as a non professional when Yoon Eun Hye said she did not get inspired by this, it means she did not either consciously or unconsciously.

Saying she did this unconsciously means that a part of her conscious did it, a part of herself did it which is admitting that she copied but that is not true at all in my point of view as she is a beginner designer. By the way, as a non professional designer Yoon Eun Hye probably did not attended that many fashion runways and could not reach all those memory maps in fashion that pro designers are supposed to have.

What was a pity in Muse Dress 2 is that they did not point out enough sketches made by contestants and they did not point out the whole process of creating a design and a whole collection, if they had done this, we will have been able to see how professional designers created and what references they took for their creations. To be true, this happened only once in the show, it was when Guo Bi Ting designer came with her sketches and justified how she created her Grand Budapest Hotel collection.

Muse Dress 2 added real Fashion not just theme justifications or inspiration details and pictures only after the controversy and it was off camera that is to say on some bidders website not on stage or videos of the show. They should have allowed contestants to name their inspirations clearly that way allegations and other appropriation claims would not have happened except from the Fashion inspirations named if designs were too similar. The first designer they associated with Yoon Eun Hye just disappeared after 2 episodes, I would like to know why, was it because of his dress that recalls in parts of the BCBG dress?

Whatever, this show ended and I hope that they improve it by showing the whole creating and inspiration process in the future.

Gracedberry, thanks for you input. But one thing you should know about YEH (in this show) is that she's not just a model or a public figure who happened to participated in this show, she also made a great contribution in making & designing the dresses, meaning she's also the designer (besides her designer partner). That's true that most of the other participants were only a model there (or maybe giving a bit contribution in designing part) YEH's on the contrary. Her Chinese fans or some Neris who are being active in Weibo knew about it. They even said that for the latest episodes YEH's the main designer while her partner just assist her. And that's not all, she's also the one who picked the theme (of the design and the stage). That's why she didn't have any difficulty in explaining the design or the theme like other participants since she's also involved. I think you have seen on several epi of how YEH got the idea by drawing the design and making discussion with her partner to prove it.

As YEH's fans I also think you must be known that one of YEH's best interest besides acting is fashion design. She maintains this interest since teenager so I won't be surprised if her knowledge about fashion is on par with someone who works in this field. So what's John Guy said is make sense to me, but that doesn't mean she copied the design from YCH. The frills & the cut of the coat is different as you've pointed it out, so it doesn't matter she did it consciously or unconsciously cause she didn't do it. Moreover she's already said that she never borrowed YCH's design for that specific model, so I believe her.

This year is almost ended. Can't believe there is no drama of her this year.:tears:

I wait patiently for After Love too..coz that is the only way to see her onscreen again. Hope that it will be aired as soon as possible.

I really miss YEH in a drama.

• Like 8

santaiah178

Gracedberry, thanks for you input. But one thing you should know about YEH (in this show) is that she's not just a model or a public figure who happened to participated in this show, she also made a great contribution in making & designing the dresses, meaning she's also the designer (besides her designer partner). That's true that most of the other participants were only a model there (or maybe giving a bit contribution in designing part) YEH's on the contrary. Her Chinese fans or some Neris who are being active in Weibo knew about it. They even said that for the latest episodes YEH's the main designer while her partner just assist her. And that's not all, she's also the one who picked the theme (of the design and the stage). That's why she didn't have any difficulty in explaining the design or the theme like other participants since she's also involved. I think you have seen on several epi of how YEH got the idea by drawing the design and making discussion with her partner to prove it.

As YEH's fans I also think you must be known that one of YEH's best interest besides acting is fashion design. She maintains this interest since teenager so I won't be surprised if her knowledge about fashion is on par with someone who works in this field. So what's John Guy said is make sense to me, but that doesn't mean she copied the design from YCH. The frills & the cut of the coat is different as you've pointed it out, so it doesn't matter she did it consciously or unconsciously cause she didn't do it. Moreover she's already said that she never borrowed YCH's design for that specific model, so I believe her.

You are welcome, I meant that she is self made person in fashion and she worked with Professional designers for Muse Dress 2 who own a fashion business and who know probably more about fashion (in legal terms and about ready-to-wear business) and have to know it really well to not make mistakes even though Yoon Eun Hye is a fashionista who proved in her career that she is able to create great designs. I implied that in Muse Dress 2, they presented her as a model who missed her designer skills on episode 6 but was able to create her own dress as well as to match on her own, clothes for Cherrie Ying on episode 9.  I also meant that accusators said that she could have done her design with frills unconsciously so I wanted to clarify about that part that reappeared in your John Guy's quotation.

• Like 3

This year is almost ended. Can't believe there is no drama of her this year.:tears:

I wait patiently for After Love too..coz that is the only way to see her onscreen again. Hope that it will be aired as soon as possible.

I really miss YEH in a drama.

Judging by the whole chaos created in South Korea by Yoon Eun Hye's accusators, dramas and movies will probably come either on december or later like on february 2016. Let's wait patiently for her.

• Like 4

aeb3b2b7d0a20cf440c9cf3f70094b36adaf99a2

Our Yoon Eun Hye is 64th on this list

Can someboy precise what this is?

Thank you

Cr : Baidu

tumblr_inline_mu9itjBi8o1qa646f.gif

I Miss Her so much. I hope there will be some good news.

tumblr_ntafj2w1Yf1qb3o43o1_540.jpgtumblr_nwsg6kTlpL1qgexzyo2_500.jpg

i want these two together in a movie or drama.

sorry for my bad connection, but gracedberry and muno  i can't see the picture, so please tell me what pic?

i miss her so much too

• Like 3

kikiw

I added the link of the picture on my comment just now, you can see this picture with its link now

muno

I would also like to Watch somethin with Yoon Eun Hye and Daniel Henney

On my wish list for a movie or a drama or other projects with her are

1 Yoon Eun Hye and Won Bin

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "yoon eun hye won bin"

022b91b34c506e8ad439c98b.jpg

2 Yoon Eun Hye and Daniel Henney

tumblr_lkrcc4OOqM1qzkotp.jpg

Afficher l'image d'origine

3 Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Wook

Afficher l'image d'origine

580196_281027538704923_1749035114_n.jpg