Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

23 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

Thanks for the clarification, @santaiah178.  Just the same I hope that After Love and her upcoming projects will receive positive reviews and high ratings. These will help an overly critical netizen population to treat her better

As a fan, it really is tiring to read nasty and hurtful comments being thrown against her, up to now, I still cannot understand where the hatred is coming from, some knetz just love to hate her >_<. Overtime, I came to realized that YEH is not for faint hearted fan since she is no ordinary nor conventional type of celebrity, she do things her way, maybe it is the reason why she decided to put up her own agency, to have more liberty in maneuvering her career. However, since she is sticking to her own management, i do hope that she will hire a good career adviser who will give her more sound and practical advice in choosing projects and a better PR team. We must admit that YEH is in a career slump right now, and she needs a good lift to be up there once again, where she was and should always be.

Some of the project that I wish will be given to YEH are the following:

1. Will You Have Dinner With Me (because I heard that LMH is being courted as the male lead)

2. Moon Lovers (venturing into a saguek is not a bad idea, i guess?)

3. Michelin Star (because of the Coffee Prince vibe i am getting from the webtoon)

Year 2015 has few days left, I do hope that the coming year will be good to YEH and to all her fans, YEH had endured more than enough and now all I can wish for is that she will bounce back, much stronger and fiercer than ever.

• Like 8

Good news

Our dear Yoon Eun Hye sshi may soon make an appearance at Lotte Department Store after 100 days

201512080912098118242_20151208091616_01_

헤럴드POP

윤은혜, 미란다 커 만난다

기사입력 2015.12.08 오전 9:19
댓글0번역언어 선택
[헤럴드POP=김은주 기자] 배우 윤은혜가 패션 브랜드 행사를 통해 근황을 알린다.

윤은혜는 오는 11일 서울 명동 롯데백화점에서 열리는 S 브랜드 행사에 참여한다. 이 브랜드 메인 모델인 미란다 커도 함께할 예정이다. 
[사진제공=제이아미엔터테인먼트]
윤은혜는 사전에 계약을 체결한 건으로 이번 행사에 참석하게 됐다. 지난 8월 방송된 중국 동방위성 TV '여신의 패션' 이후 여러 논란에 시달렸던 이후 처음으로 국내 공식석상에 서는 행사라 뜨거운 관심을 받을 것으로 보인다. 

윤은혜는 내년 한국영화 '사랑후애'로 컴백한다.

김은주 기자 glory@heraldcorp.com

actress Yoon Eun Hye informs her whereabouts through fashion events.

Yoon Eun Hye set to participate in the Samantha Thavasa event in the coming 11 days (or on december 11th?), Lotte Department Store in Myeong-dong, Seoul . In this brand she is the domestic model with the main global model Miranda Kerr.

[ Photo courtesy of Jarmyentertainment ]

Yoon Eun Hye was contracted in advance to attend to this event . In August, China Eastern broadcast satellite TV ' goddess of fashion " after these events, her first domestic public appearance since indulged in several controversial LA seems to be the overwhelming interest .

Yoon Eun Hye will make a comeback to Korea with her next movie 'After Love'.

Gimeunju reporters glory@heraldcorp.com

Cr: Google translation with my editing

• Like 10

Our Yoon Eun Hye sshi is supposed to appear at Samantha Thavasa shop with Miranda Kerr

Yoon Eun Hye and Miranda Kerr to officially attend together as brand models Samantha Thavasa Store event for the first time

75241150.1.jpg

wawawa.jpg

It 's the first time the two celebrities will be together in the same place, Yoon Eun Hye the national representative model of the brand Samantha Thavasa and global fashionista Miranda Kerr meeting at this significant place to celebrate the brand is anticipated. 

Samantha Thavasa side in 2013 also steadily since 2012 is active in Korea with Yoon Eun Hye who worked as a model for the brand and Miranda Kerr as a global model, for the meeting of the two women reportedly brought the ball a long time .

Yoon Eun Hye and Miranda Kerr at the event is expected also with the brand of consumer goods have to introduce a special limited time .

Yoon Eun Hye special meeting with Miranda Kerr will take place at Samantha Thavasa shop in Myeong-dong Lotte Department Store in Jung-gu.

Cr: Sports Donga , Google translation and my editing 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Gracedberry said:

Our Yoon Eun Hye sshi is supposed to appear at Samantha Thavasa shop with Miranda Kerr

Yoon Eun Hye and Miranda Kerr to officially attend together as brand models Samantha Thavasa Store event for the first time

75241150.1.jpg

It 's the first time the two celebrities will be together in the same place, Yoon Eun Hye the national representative model of the brand Samantha Thavasa and global fashionista Miranda Kerr meeting at this significant place to celebrate the brand is anticipated. 

Samantha Thavasa side in 2013 also steadily since 2012 is active in Korea with Yoon Eun Hye who worked as a model for the brand and Miranda Kerr as a global model, for the meeting of the two women reportedly brought the ball a long time .

Yoon Eun Hye and Miranda Kerr at the event is expected also with the brand of consumer goods have to introduce a special limited time .

Yoon Eun Hye special meeting with Miranda Kerr will taxe place at Samantha Thavasa shop in Myeong-dong Lotte Department Store in Sogong-dong.

Cr: Sports Donga , Google translation and my editing 

cant wait for her first appearance after the plagiarism scandal that im very sure she didnt do that. miss her so much:D:w00t::w00t:. hope that designer (dont want to write his name) make some apologize via social media or whatefer he want to clear the name of our lovely yoon eun hye.

• Like 5

Hello fellows, you may have to reset your password as I did as Soompi has been reset

More news about Our Yoon Eun Hye in this article they are talking about a clothes shop event so I am not sure if this event will be a Samantha Thavasa one for these two beautiful women. 

See here

Yoon Eun-hye to make public appearance in Friday

Updated : December 08 2015

A-

A+

Singer-turned actress Yoon Eun-hye will make her first public appearance in Korea on Friday since a plagiarism scandal in September. 

She will attend a promotion event for a clothing brand she is advertising, held at Lotte Department Store in Seoul. Australian model Miranda Kerr will also attend the event. 

Yoon Eun-hye (OSEN)

According to Yoon’s agency, it was under the earlier advertisement contract to attend the event. 

Yoon became the center of controversy after winning on a Chinese TV fashion program “The Goddess’ New Outfit” by designing a white coat with frills, which allegedly looks similar to a piece by local designer Yoon Choon-ho’s label Arche. 

However, Yoon rejected the allegations through her agency two days after the initial claim was made by designer Yoon. She further argued that designer Yoon used her for a publicity stunt, further fueling public outrage. Despite controversy, she continued to appear on the Chinese fashion program and won another episode. 

Cr: Kpopherald

Yoon Eun Hye, 2014 Givenchy show in this picture

• Like 7

Yoon Eun Hye sshi we are waiting for you

Soompi article 

Yoon Eun Hye to Appear in First Official Event After Plagiarism Allegations

Yoon-Eun-Hye-High-Cut-November-2012-Miss

Actress Yoon Eun Hye has been scheduled to appear in her first official event following allegations of plagiarism this past summer.

On December 8, it was revealed that she will be appearing at an official event on December 11 for a brand that she models for. Her representatives said, “There were many things to consider but in the end she decided to honor the previously made commitment. The schedule will be tightly controlled because it’s a big event involving model Miranda Kerr, so she will give a short and simple greeting to her fans and the press there.”

In August, the actress took part in the Chinese fashion program “Goddess’ Fashion.” Despite winning first place on multiple episodes, she was accused by Korean designer Yoon Choon Ho of copying one of his designs. Yoon Eun Hye’s side has refuted these claims.

She was invited to appear in October at the Busan International Film Festival for [her] film “Red Eye” but eventually cancelled. The release of her film, “After Love,” was also pushed back to next year, making this event her first public appearance after the controversy.

Source (1)

• Like 4

Yoon Eun Hye to make first official appearance in Korea since plagiarism controversy

Actress Yoon Eun Hye is set to make her first public appearance in Korea for the Samantha Thavasa brand, since her plagiarism controversy earlier this year.

Her agency stated, “No decision has been taken on whether she will make any statements about the plagiarism controversy at the event.” Yoon Eun Hye who is the domestic model for Samantha Thavasa, will share the stage at the Myeong-dong Lotte Department Store with global model Miranda Kerr at the December 11th event.

Yoon Eun Hye was called out by Korean designer Yoon Choon Ho for plagiarizing his ARCHE brand’s 2015 F/W line design that was released in March 2015, while filming for Dragon TV variety program ‘Goddess’s New Clothes 2.’ Yoon Eun Hye’s side had however denied the plagiarism allegation, but the actress has since cut down on her activities in Korea.

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye recently filmed the movie ‘After Love’ with Korean actor Park Si Hoo, which has yet to secure a release date.

By: Alvin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Cr: Yeh Vietnam fanclub facebook, KpopFighting 

• Like 7

On 12/7/2015 at 9:20 PM, Grace1003 said:

@sandyloveyeh: I will add the following projects in progress:

1. Bride of the Water God being penned by the Misaeng scriptwriter

2. The other "Secret" scriptwriter's forthcoming drama

3. Park Ji Eun's next drama after Producers

@Grace1003 Yes to all that you listed, personally I like the work of the Misaeng scriptwriter and Park Ji Eun. With Park's work, I really like the Queen of Reversal and Queen of Housewives, aside from being female centered stories, I love how realistic the story were written, hoping and praying that YEH will be able to work with her.

Can't wait for Dec 11, hope that no more negative publicity will be written against her, specifically at netizenbulls**t site, sooo tiring already, some netizens needs to move on fast!

• Like 5

Yoon Eun Hye's Agency and Her Recent Work

It's not just YEH's past projects, it is the entire world of Korean Dramas that has been declining in quality, or maybe more accurately, facing tougher competition.  So, it really isn't just YEH. At one time, South Korea was the leader in Asian television production.  It is just not the case anymore.  China, Japan, Taiwan, and the Philippines are pre-producing entire dramas at the same quality level and above.  The South Korean government did not put the same backing behind the Korean entertainment industry that India did behind Bollywood.  That is what would have to be done in order for it to last and keep competitors at bay. China could, and probably will do this.  The Chinese government has the money, recognizes the potential income stream, and, most importantly, wants the positive publicity it provides.  

Another part of the problem is the big talent pool.  This latest crop of actors and actresses do not have big enough followings to continue to carry the torch outside of Korea and dominate to the same degree.  There are just too many artists and too few stars.  Maybe it is also because other Asian countries have had time to pick and choose and cultivate their own stars. Now, these stars have reaches just as great as their Korean counterparts.  

I am not sure if the golden age of K-drama will ever come back.  I think people are just now starting to realize that the late 90s and 00s period of K-pop will never return due to globalization--competition and changing trends.  Other Asian countries finally recognize that they can do it to.  I also think that in the music arena, sooner or later a western country will produce a major asian star and use that star to make inroads in Asian countries rather than the reverse.

For these reasons, it is really not necessary for YEH to join another agency unless that is what she truly wants.  She has made good choices in the past, and she can make them again.  Having her own agency gives her privacy. It is unclear if she wants to give that up.  Furthermore, the Korean media is basically killing the Korean entertainment industry from the inside out and joining an agency will not stop it.  There are several other stars that have gotten in scandals with big agencies and the agencies are unable to fight the media. 

The Korean Fashion industry is basically non-existent on the world stage.  Even inside Korea, Korean designers are not revered to the same degree as foreign designers.  I am not sure if this scandal and YCH's "award" helped it or hurt it, but it probably just brought more attention to how irrelevant it is.  This could become even more true if the Korean entertainment industry continues to loose its edge over Asia.  

I am not saying that the Korean entertainment industry is not pulling in more dollars than it ever has before based on its bottom line, but I am saying that it is clear that there has been a changing of the guard.

Sad story.  The End.

Guest ferlydee

You have a very good case Iano.  The reason being I said that perhaps, YEH should think of going to another agency is for her to be able to get the right project and protection.  But after reading some statements here regarding big agencies, it seems it will not help at all for YEH to do such a move.  I am not really familiar with Korean entertainment industry, except watching dramas, which unfortunately, I was not that interested lately due to the absence of my favorite YEH.  I'm still hoping that somewhere out there, there is a good project waiting for YEH, I don't know what it is and I don't know when it's going to happen.  But I really have this positive feeling it's just waiting for the right time.  

Big agencies are sometimes unable to end scandals but they proved many times that they are able to make people forget these scandals with splendid comebacks and huge backups in different fields than just entertainment like law and promotion fields 

Face to Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese dramas, the Korean government chose to multiple the expansion of Kwave by multiplying K-dramas actors and Kpop groups which lead to a really competitive Korean entertainment wave but with too many competitors not mostly highly chosen for their talent. By multiplying K-wave assets and creating many awards for them, they diminished qualities of global K-wave but increased qualities of the most talented people in this highly competitive wave.

• Like 3

Guest santaiah178
On 12/7/2015 at 2:18 PM, xxcuitepiexx said:

I love YEH and think she's super talented but I think her career would benefit if she tried to get into an agency . She is too sweet and kind and those aren't the best traits for a leader to have. She needs someone to protect her interests and fight along side her. An agency would probably make her go on more shows and promote her stuff a lot more and would stop things like what happened with the designer to get to the level they got. They have the press in their pockets after all

Not all of press/medias have good intention to report a true story. There're good press and there also some bad press/medias. The bad ones will write anything based on the paycheck they got. And some (big) agencies are more than willing to take this "path" as long as it's benefiting to them. And considering how tough the competition within showbiz industry is, it's not an uncommon practice. 

But I agree, to survive in a very competitive environment you have to be "ruthless" & tough (for CEO)  

On 12/7/2015 at 2:19 PM, sandyloveyeh said:

As a fan, it really is tiring to read nasty and hurtful comments being thrown against her, up to now, I still cannot understand where the hatred is coming from, some knetz just love to hate her >_<. Overtime, I came to realized that YEH is not for faint hearted fan since she is no ordinary nor conventional type of celebrity, she do things her way, maybe it is the reason why she decided to put up her own agency, to have more liberty in maneuvering her career. However, since she is sticking to her own management, i do hope that she will hire a good career adviser who will give her more sound and practical advice in choosing projects and a better PR team. We must admit that YEH is in a career slump right now, and she needs a good lift to be up there once again, where she was and should always be.  

I don't agree. IF YEH's career is in a slump right now her agency won't say that she's still got many offers now, even a lot more after her appearance on Muse Dress 2. And we know that both YEH & her agency never did media play before.

The thing about YEH is that she (or her agency) rarely leak information about the offer she's got or she's considering like most of the other actors/actresses. She usually announces it after it's confirmed. So if there isn't any rumor/news about her possible project it doesn't mean she didn't get any. If she doesn't star in a project this year that's not because of lack of offers but because she wants it that way.

YEH's image maybe not good in Korea but that's not the case internationally.

@Iano, thanks for your thought.

Actually a friend of mine said the same thing not long ago. She said that the wave of pop culture in Asia which is dominated by Korea lately with their "Hallyu wave" will change direction & China could be the next wave.

2 hours ago, Gracedberry said:

they diminished qualities of global K-wave but increased qualities of the most talented people in this highly competitive wave.

Gracedberry I understand what you are trying to say, but we are two ships passing in the night. The Korean entertainment industry has set up a system where these "increased qualities" are short lived.  Yes, today's actors do have a presence but the domination factor is missing.

I don't think you can say any new actor even has the power to dominate like a Bae Yong Joon.

I don't think you can say any Korean actress has the current power of Fan Bing Bing.

There used to be a time when people from other asian countries would visit Korea just to see actors filming scenes or go visit the past location of a drama.  This was a major part of the Korean tourism industry.

Now, Korean stars have become a smaller part of Asian entertainment rather than the dominant part.  Other Asian countries use Korean stars only to draw more attention to home born stars and their country, not the reverse.  For example, there will be less kdrama and kmovies shown in foreign countries and more cdramas and cmovies with a korean actor/idol to draw in an audience.  Time will tell whether the K actors/idols will eventually be transitioned out when there is no longer a need for them.

Edited by lano

@santaiah178 I do understand that the press and media does usually print negative news. Negative news sells more because it's usually controversial and also makes people think "oh these celebrities are terrible people than I am not and that makes me feel better". So yes they do print it. However, a big agency can stop things from getting out by paying the right people and stopping the info from getting out, they spin it and create a better image for the artist (successful comeback), or sue the newspaper(mostly in america).  For example, dealing killed a person and YG made it possible for him to comeback.YEH hasn't done anything about the current situation or any of her other scandals and whenever she has it is blown out of proportion and is put in a negative light. If she was apart of an agency they would have tried to clean up her image or put her on a tv show or a great drama or even famous designers who have credibility to disspell the comment from this designer(forgot his name...).

• Like 4

13 hours ago, santaiah178 said:

The thing about YEH is that she (or her agency) rarely leak information about the offer she's got or she's considering like most of the other actors/actresses. She usually announces it after it's confirmed. So if there isn't any rumor/news about her possible project it doesn't mean she didn't get any. If she doesn't star in a project this year that's not because of lack of offers but because she wants it that way.

YEH's image maybe not good in Korea but that's not the case internationally.

@santaiah178I'm sorry but it seems if i have created a misunderstanding by stating YEH is on a career slump right now. I didn't mean it that way. I am pretty sure that YEH as a celebrity is still relevant and has a lot of offers, given that she is already an established actress, what I mean is that YEH's star power at the moment is no longer as it was few years ago wherein she is always included among the list of highest paid celebrity of Kbiz and is highly regarded as a bankable celebrity wherein her name alone would warrant to bring profit, be it in a drama or CF. I believe that career slump doesn't only happen to YEH, it happens to all, celebrity or commoner alike, even to those A-list Hollywood celebrities, because life is full of ups and down, sometimes your up, some other time your down, it is a cycle in life that I think nobody will be exempted from. I rest my case here.

Can't wait for tomorrow's event, I am really missing her.   

• Like 5

369778_157761_216.jpg

2015121112238080597_1.jpg?rnd=23752

2015121112130710226-540x810.jpg

2015121112168011358_1.jpg?rnd=89058

Yoon Eun Hye and Miranda Kerr on Samantha Tavasha Event at Lotte Departement Store Seoul

http://www.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=369778

http://www.moneyweek.co.kr/news/mwView.php?no=2015121112168011358

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/797814

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11119563

http://isplus.joins.com/article/483/19232483.html?cloc=rss|isplus|entertainment

(Sorry i dont know how to upload the article:D)

but i like to see her in this event, so beautiful and charming, cant wait for her next appearance

• Like 11