Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

OH MY LORD!!!!!!!!
SHE WAS SO BEAUTIFUUUUUUUUUUULLLLOMG......... YEH......... HOW CAN I STILL BE STRAIGHT AFTER THIS?! LOLOH MY GOD! KJAHGFERYFDLJHBALGRLBHUYEWYU HER BODY SHAPE!!! IS INDEED TO DIE FOR!! ^:)^:)^:)^:)GODDESS OF EARTH!!! 
Thank you for all the pics spams :x :x :x :x :x :x 

[bnt photo] Yoon Eun Hye Stuns In Bluebpocwbgcqhcnjm8r642y584691glpymq.jpg
[by Sora Ghim, photo by Jang Moon Sun] On October 16 in the Sheraton Grand Walker Seoul Vista Hall, Cartier Panthere celebrated its one hundred year anniversary. 

Actress Yoon Eun Hye, Ha Ji Won, and Suzy wowed with bold red lips. Contrasting their pale white skin, the three stars looks great at this event. Each of them emphasized their look with dark eye makeup, lining their eyes and finishing with a winged tip. 

Yoon Eun Hye looked great in her bandage bodycon dress. The rich royal blue stood out against her white skin. She matched the outfit with a simple white clutch and patterned heels. 

Meanwhile, the celebrities in attendance were actress Kim Nam Joo, Ha Ji Won, Yoon Eun Hye, Byun Jung Soo, Suzy, actor Lee Dong Wook, and athlete Park Tae Hwan. (photo by bntnews DB)

Guest Sheila MaeC

Im also a yoon eun hye fan. Im patiently waiting for her next project. I just hope that he will be paired up with Kim Soo Hyun! Hehe! Maybe they could also have a great chemistry!

Guest santaiah178

So while YEH's away from limelight she's not being idle but busy helping a new group (Dear.me) as a creative director, photographer & their cover album designer :D
B0NDwSVCYAAFubz.jpg 
B0M-rn0CYAAMASh.jpg
Cr : @ade7up & @sammiyeh1003
NOTE : It's not the first time YEH design album cover. In 2011 she's helping her ex bandmate (BBV) Kan Mi Youn comeback album (WATCH) as art director (designing jacket cover and directing the styling concept)

Guest Rheaji88_d835

@santaiah178...thank u so much for the info  :x  i'm so proud of YEH unnie  ^:)^

When my brother saw this pic, he said...."yes i know who is she? Gong ah jung right??? woahh...she become more beautiful.."  :D

http://static.askkpop.com/images/upload/16/robotman/2014/09/18/Yoon-Eun-Hye-looks-luxuriously-radiant-in-red-lipstick-for-High-Cut_84.jpg
cr. as tagged

:x :x :x

Guest ferlydee

YEH is a very talented artist, she got them all, beauty, talent and beautiful heart.  I have a lingering thought about this one thing, lol, just being curious.  I wonder if someone from the birthday party rose up a question if she has any upcoming comeback on small screen, or is it not appropriate to ask that question, just out of curiosity.

I never speculate over who will paired up with Yoon Eun Hye in her projects as the lure, for me, is always her. I do, however, envy those who will get the privilige of sharing the same space with her warm presence, bubby personality, and beautiful face, and form, for the ensuing weeks of production. Oh you lucky dogs, you... :)>-

Guest santaiah178

I'm fine Kev, so far lol :P I know that's you've been busy these days but still I'm hoping you will active again at soompi. Some time I miss some long time YEH's fans posting :(
Anyway I like reading koalasplayground's article about YEH, it seems that she's a fan of her ;) but I hope some Amazing Neris don't get carried away by some commentators who're clearly trolls who want to discredit YEH. Just ignore them, save your energy for something useful...
Have a nice day everyone ~O)

Guest kevin1320

@santaiah78: yeah, ill try to be more active... i just got a new macbook and I'm so bad at it, i don't event know how to upload a picture here. thats why i have nothing to say hahahaha...
hope she will do something interesting soon