Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest eunhyemaki09

YEH's sexual orientation is nobody's(even us fans) business but hers. Whatever she does or decide in her life, we will never be the one in control of it. And if you are truly a YEH fan, you'll support her regardless. Just because someone isn't dating doesn't mean there's something wrong with them. There are people who like the company of others and there are some who don't. There are people who flaunt their relationship, and there are some who do the opposite. For whatever reason a person has, we shouldn't judge them just because they choose to have privacy than unnecessary, excessive publicity. All we can do is respect YEH's decisions and just be happy for her because her happiness is her fans' bliss as well.

After years of being single, I now have a boyfriend. And never in those days I turned lesbian because I was single for so long.

Guest sana81

Dear fan, this is another vote poll of 24 Actresses "Thank you all fans for supporting and voting for our lovely Yoon Eun Hye ,The top 16 Actresses will be battling out to go into 2nd round, she is now on 8036 points in 3th place while the leader is 11,788 points please keep voting for 19 times until the 7th of August 2014 by clicking on the link and Icon Vote: https://www.facebook.com/GMATheHeartofAsia/app_132135060276274 However still keep voting for the other Link too: https://www.facebook.com/GMATheHeartofAsia/app_110836088986161?ref=hl as Yoon Eun Hye on 325 points while  Go Hyun Jung is leading  on 1,394 points, please vote for Yeh until the 7st of August 2014

Guest bunnier

@EngYahyaA‌ why do i get the feeling that you are not a true yehfan coz all your comments are negative ones. From what i know from christians they only believe in two genders and that is a male and a female and no in betweens and yeh is a christian so how can you believe such a rumor. If you are really thinking no offense herr you will not even say that

I am a silent lurker on this thread and I just read about YEH being single and possibility of being a Bisexual just because she doesn't have a boyfriend at 30+ yet...and I'm like really??
YEH is too gorgeous and you know her off cam moments she's also feminine and acts a little girl! so no she aint.and also being single for a long time even over 30 is not a measure of sexual preference. what about if she's enjoying being single right now? what's wrong with that?she's sexy, free, single and successful.. lola lot of Korean actresses/idols are single even nearing 40's or over 40's but still got marriedonly proving that marriage doesn't come with age but the preparedness of an individualand who knows if she is dating someone right now?anyway, if she's not dating now and then suddenly comes up that she will get married, that wouldn't even be a big deal to me. :) 

Guest ferlydee

Oh my, YEH accused or questioning her sex gender, why oh why?  I think, from head to toe, she is the epitome  of what beauty is all about, not only outside, but most importantly, inside..  Well, she mentioned I think, sometimes she acted tomboyish, but I was like that too at that age, until I became a little matured and met my first love, lol.  It is very natural to have that kind of stage sometimes when you were on your early age until I reached the age mid 20's.  I have not heard some famous Korean actresses, even male actors, who are in relationship right now.  And a lot of them, even at the age over 30 but I have never doubt their sex gender, if they want to remain single up to the age of 40, that is their prerogative.  I think YEH is really a very religious woman and you know if you are a christian and read the bible every single day, there is a verse somewhere there, sorry,not too much knowledgeable of chapters in the Bible, but what I am saying is that a devoted christian only pick a man who is equally yoke to his/her faith, and that is true.  So that is a big consideration if you stick on your belief and faith.  I hope and pray that YEH has found that person to be her partner in life, but because she is a very private person and does not want to drag the person's name of where she belongs to, that is entertainment industry, it's better not to divulge her relationship until she is ready to get married.   \YEH is not only an actress but also a businesswoman.  She is smart to build her empire because being in entertainment industry does not guarantee an income for life and I admire her for saving money and helping other people through her business.  I know she will not have any problem financially even when she retires, hope not too early because that is how smart she is.  Okay YEH warriors, Neri's, YEH International fans, we are almost reaching 9 mil viewers, wow, that means she is really famous all over the world.  Bye now and chat to you later.

Guest LhenyR

@EngYahyaA, I know sometimes , you say something that you didn't meant it. So, everybody in this thread didn't say any bad thing that will hurt your feelings. I hope, if you really a yeh fan just stay and support her or if your not then we ask you kindly not to say anything against yeh. Let us pray for her happiness and success that's all we want for her. 

Guest santaiah178

I just comeback from vacation and I was nearly "choked" when reading @EngYahyaA post, about YEH's possibility of being a lesbian. It's just such a ridiculous assumption that I wanted to laugh rather than got mad lol :P Really, YEH has been called many "name calling" since the beginning of her career (whether as idol or actress) but never a lesbian ^^Believe me @EngYahyaA, YEH is NOT a lesbian, I knew that she's dated once or twice during her career despite it never went public. And for a 29/30 years old girl she's not too old to stay single, especially when she's an actress. I don't know why you can came up with that idea lol
But the positive side of your post is that it caused many Neris/Warriors (especially the long time fans) to de-lurking and posting their comments. I'm glad they did :D
Have a nice day everyone & be patient in waiting for YEH's next project ;)

Guest luzvisms

with reference to a person stated that Yoon Eun Hye is a lesbian. I would say DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT? ARE YOU EVEN A YEH FAN?

Guest luzvisms

YOU  POSTED YEH'S A PICTURE LAST JULY 28. HAVE YOU NOTICE EVEN AN INCH OF A LESBIAN IN HER? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

image AND OH BY THE WAY CREDIT TO YOUR PICTURE.

Guest EngYahyaA

luzvisms said:

YOU  POSTED YEH'S A PICTURE LAST JULY 28. HAVE YOU NOTICE EVEN AN INCH OF A LESBIAN IN HER? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

image AND OH BY THE WAY CREDIT TO YOUR PICTURE.

will look on bright side my post add some excitement to the forum before it get a little bit boring :)

We all share one common thing and that is our admiration and love for Yoon Eun Hye. I hope this thread will always be true to this aim. 
I also wish that this thread will always be characterized by respect...respect for YEH and for each one in the thread.