Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

In my opinion, the best award Miss Yoon Eun Hye won was from the 2006 Grimae Awards as Best Actress for her role in The Vineyard Man.
The award was based on votes of her industry colleagues.  Not based on popularity, viewership ratings, and station/agency politics.
It was a true recognition by the people she worked with and of those who truly respect her professionalism, talent, and selfless dedication to her craft.  She was only 22yo.

lenvalles said: In my opinion, the best award Miss Yoon Eun Hye won was from the 2006 Grimae Awards as Best Actress for her role in The Vineyard Man.
The award was based on votes of her industry colleagues.  Not based on popularity, viewership ratings, and station/agency politics.
It was a true recognition by the people she worked with and of those who truly respect her professionalism, talent, and selfless dedication to her craft.  She was only 22yo.

YEH's Missing You interview in Japan Magazine "Korea Fun"

BdbIxekCMAAOwN3.jpg

BdbFrQmCUAE8c1K.jpg

cr @Unepuru twitter

Last Night at Popular Taiwan TV Show "康熙来了"....The Guest Ariel Lin said she met Caribbean girl who really like Korean Star Yoon Eun Hye lol...her fans are everywhere :-bd

991f4464jw1ecbxow18nbj20qo0hsjuy.jpg

weibo

http://my.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/types-of-style-which-mother-in-law-prefers-075154720.html

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em;"Types of Style Which Mother-in-law Prefersbnt newsbnt news – Tue, Jan 7, 2014 4:21 PM MYT

• Email
  • Recommend
  • Tweet

k6tbr0wgg3nrefghm1c122bd5ngbdlmn.jpg
    [by Park Yoon Jin/ translated by Sunghee Park] If someone asks you about which celebrity will you choose as your daughter-in-law, then you are most likely to choose one of the top actresses.
    In the past, doing the housework well was the most important characteristic of daughter-in-law, which mothers prefer. However, these days, mothers wants daughter-in-law who can go shopping with her and enjoy leisure activity together.
    Preference between mother and son can be different. However, it can’t be denied that creating a good marriage is based on women’s attraction. Everyone have different ideal characteristics. For example, someone could prefer elegant type of look, while other prefers the lovely and charming type of look. Even more there could be someone who prefers the chic and urbanely type of look. 

Han Ji Min – Lee Chung Ah – Lee Jin, Elegant and Refined Type

36b9gp72z20e9rp0qgb11luswjuecdq6.jpg
    Actress Han Ji Min, Lee Chung Ah, and Lee Jin have one common impression they present. This Common impression is called ‘Elegant.’ Interestingly, people with this type of impression often have white skins. To this kind of people, clothes with solid colors, such as black, white, or pastel tones, are recommended. 
    Han Ji Min and Lee Jin neatly styled themselves with black dress. Loosely untied long hair appeals the innocent and refined feeling. Lee Chung Ah wore the top which and black color crosses over and neatly parted her hair, emphasizing her urbanely image.

Park Min Young – Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Min Jung, Lovely and Charming Type

0i8bfsckvphsyp2jjh5f3nj8eb7pmywl.jpg
    Rounded face shape and voluminous contour is the standard characteristics of baby face. Actress Park Min Young, Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Min Jung fulfill the standards of baby face. Thus, they flaunt their loveliness and charming attraction. 
    Park Min Young wore white polo T-shirts with vest type black fur coat styling. With own unique volume and sleeveless design, Park Min Young presented the casual feelings. 
    Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Min Jung presented the neat coat styling. Formal coat with red check pattern created the lively and cheerful feeling. Lee Min Jung presented the red color coat that associates red lipsticks. Clean and straight silhouette and cheerful color is impressive.

Kim Hye Soo – Bada – Uhm Jung Hwa, Urbanely and Confident type

h7py6b5c5ht9n1gzqjphbrl65s795jlb.jpg
    Recently, confidence is becoming a hottest characteristic among recent dramas or overall social culture. Actress Kim Hye Soo, Uhm Jung Hwa, and Bada fit into this category.
    Sensual atmosphere and refined way of speaking carry the charisma. This charisma is revealed through Kim Hye Soo’s power shoulder type suit jacket. Matching with casual jean, Kim Hye soo appeal the cool atmosphere. 
    Uhm Jung Hwa matched the oversize jacket with smooth leather pants. Broad-brimmed round floppy hat matched with clutch creates unique characteristics. Bada matched the coat with a belt on the waist and square clutch, creating the refined and neat atmosphere. (photo by Jessi NewYork, bntnews DB)

For more bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.uk

Guest ferlydee

Hello there, hope everyone is doing well.  Anyway, thank you for the article regarding type of styles which mother-in-law prefers.  I like the description on the part of Yoon Eun Hye, charming and lovely.  Yes, she really has very charming personality and baby faced, I like her face, her whole personality.  I bet if you have a friend like her, just being with her, you will always feel vibrant and beautiful, lol.  If she gets married, I believe that her mother-in-law to be will be so proud of her and I know the man she'll marry will be the luckiest man on earth.  I just hope for the best for YEH and I hope she is doing well, healthy and happy.  Although I really miss her and wish she will just show up and someone post a photo of her, I rather think of her that she is resting and enjoying what she is doing right now.  Bye now and hope to be back again, thanks for the space.

Guest mayzie10

Hello warriors! I don't have any news or comment/POV to say. I just want to post and say:
I MISS YEH! And I miss my fellow Neris in this thread!I love how well-behaved and mature Neris are, especially here at YEH's thread.
Thanks for all the encouragement, support and for listening to all the rants whenever some of us feel bad or angry about something.

Yoon Eun Hye's NERIS/WARRIORS are the BEST!That's one of the reasons why I love this fandom! :)
YEH Fighting! Neris Fighting! :)

BdiMXYuCQAAk7oE.jpg
Credit: yukiyoxing
P.S. I really just wanted to show to everyone my new siggy. joke! HAHAHA

YEH Series: THE IMPACT OF HER DRAMAS Part II
class="topictitle" style="margin: 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 32px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Goong: Hallyu Dramas Have Changed

gungp02.jpg

As of June 2010, Palace ~ Love in Palace has been broadcasted and is popular not only in Korea, but in 24 nations worldwide including Japan. Especially in Japan, it has enlarged the Korean drama fan base by luring the younger generations who weren't interested in it before.

In Japan, the DVD series sold 160000 sets and the original manga series is passing the million sellers mark.
Palace ~ Love in Palace has the standing position as the beginning of the dramas such as the Korean version of Boys Over Flowers, Shining Legacy, You're Beautiful, and etc, which stars fresh young actors aimed to capture the young audiences.

Palace ~ Love in Palace has changed the status of the Korean dramas in Japan. After all, Japanese Monthly Industry Insider magazine andMonthly Video DVD Navigator awarded Palace ~ Love in Palace with the 'Outstanding TV Drama Award' of the 2007 'DVD of the Year', which is presented to the top contributor of in-store (shop) sells. There was fierce competition from great Japanese dramas such as High School MusicalNodame Cantabile, and etc. at the time. Even so, it was easy to see the greatness of Palace ~ Love in Palace's popularity when you consider that it came in 2nd only to Hana Yori Dango 2 (Returns), starring Inoue Mao and F4 (Jun Matsumoto of Arashi , Oguri Shun , Matsuda Shota , Abe Tsuyoshi ).

An average high school girl becomes the princess! From past to present, princess is a subject that all women longs for. This drama is a gem of a royal love story that will make a normal college student, a normal OL, and a normal woman feel like a princess just for a moment. Just asCindrellaSnow White, and Princess Kaguya are fairy tales loved by women of all generations, Palace ~ Love in Palace is a drama that will continue to be loved by all generations.

Source: Navicom, Japan & DCUNE

Credit: CDBloom

Link: http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/hallyu-dramas-have-changed

Guest santaiah178

Thanks for bringing up YEH old news @rsu618 ;) those news/articles are proofs of how's YEH's real status in Korean entertainment industry, especially for international viewers. Her dramas might have had low rating but it won't wavered her status as Hallyu star. And to think that some people have doubted her star power before lol
Despite many newcomers are popping up lately YEH always has a special place in entertainment industry. Not just because she has many fans but because of her achievement that showed by how her dramas have fared well overseas. Some articles even dubbed her as one of actress who lead the second hallyu wave. And it's no joke. It's proven by her latest achievement, being picked as the recipient of Daesang awards on Korean Entertainment 10th Anniversary Awards in Japan.
I'm sure despite her latest drama has low rating she still have many offers especially since Korean ent. ind. is focusing for global market lately.But I'm still hoping for a good project for her, not just in term of rating but a solid plot with good PD & scriptwriter.  
PS : It seems that YEH will go back to school this March :)

@chichocs , my Goong Favorite Scene was the the Date & Outdoor Public Kiss in Episode 23 at the busy street of Seoul. Every person recognized YEH & JJH, then they stopped, looked and listened to them. LOL And some of them were even taking pics and vids of the kissing scene. Gosh! I miss this couple!

Lhay said: @chichocs , my Goong Favorite Scene was the the Date & Outdoor Public Kiss in Episode 23 at the busy street of Seoul. Every person recognized YEH & JJH, then they stopped, looked and listened to them. LOL And some of them were even taking pics and vids of the kissing scene. Gosh! I miss this couple!

kpm4x1R.jpg
Happy Anniversary to Goong Palace Drama! Ji Hoon and Eun Hye will always be known as The Royal Couple. Happy Goong day to all Goong Fans! :)

1506851_1412234172352922_826914364_n.jpg
Princess Hours the best Korean Drama Ever, never be replace another Kdrama. Almost 9 years ago, Goong Palace still in our memories. 1st Hit drama by Eune and another actors, actress and also the production team :-bd