Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest Jae Chun

Happy birthday Ms. Yoon Eun Hye. May God bless you and grant you all the happiness.. You will always be my inspiration..^^1383431_600822419981507_1079326817_n.jpg
1380720_601136356616780_171479810_n.jpg

TO YOON EUNHYE WHOSE ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS SERIES Part I
In a charity show YEH had to successfully complete a mission that's being given to her, in order for the kids to receive all those goodies. So she really did her best to complete the mission in order win those supplies for the kids and to make them happy.

A fan's testimonial

its in regards to today's signing event
as a side note, I am a 40 year ajumma
YEH's beauty is beyond words, especially her nose, its a masterpiece!

So how did i get deeply moved, well my puppy is blind in both eyes
i thought i could maybe get a sense of consolation if i got YEH's pretty autograph on a picture of my puppy
i asked YEH to sign on the photo, and YEH signed, saying how it was such a pity
and wrote, "may your heart see the much broader places"

i knew after watching her on Xman that YEH was witty
but how could she have thought up those pretty thoughts in that short span of time?
YEH's parents must be very proud of her
and especially her fiance whoever it may be, is gonna be a very blessed beyond words
she's pretty, she's a good cook, shes smart with her fingers plus she's chakhae!! (chakhae meaning, kind+nice+well mannered)

Yoon Eun Hye Has Been Secretly Volunteering On Orphanages Since 'Middle School'

A once-non-fan-but-now-a-devoted-YEH-fan went to a run down orphanage one day, and saw Yoon Eun Hye there, tending to one of the disabled kids..

The fan was so surprised that she continued to just stare at her and then thought to herself.. "this must be a publicity stunt, and a one-off charity event"..but then the fan asked the owner about Yoon Eun Hye and why she's at the orphanage..

The owner told her that Yoon Eun Hye has been coming to this orphanage - looking after the kids, playing with the kids and making contributions ever since she was in middle school and even BEFORE she debuted in Baby VOX, and sometimes her parents would come in her place~!!

The owner also added that while other celebrities would make a large one-off donation, Yoon Eun Hye would make smaller but consistent donations..

Whats more, there was a blind girl who was dumped somewhere, Yoon Eun Hye and her parents took her to the police station and when they couldn't find the parents, Yoon Eun Hye and her parents convinced the cops to take her to the orphanage where she is now, all healthy and happy ^^

Yoon Eun Hye also personally named the little girl (forgot the name) - the name had something to do with eyes/sight cos although the girl was blind, Yoon Eun Hye found her eyes to be very beautiful and bright so she named it accordingly.

Link: http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yeh-has-been-volunteering-on-orphanges

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 32px;"Yoon Eun Hye is Intensely Loyal in the Entertainment IndustryApril 27, 2011 in News by Fresh02 / Translation: CDBloom

Actress Yoon Eun Hye’s “sincere promise” is quietly moving those around her. CEO Yoon Young Ha of Verdi Media, the production company behind upcoming drama ‘Lie To Me’ stated, “I thank Ms. Eun Hye for her grace” and called her the “Queen of Loyalty”.

According to CEO Yoon, Yoon Eun Hye was cast and preparing for Verdi Media drama ‘Love Song’ last June. But when Park Yong Ha’s unexpected death led to problems with the production, Yoon Eun Hye comforted him and promised him, “I’ll wait for your next project.”

At the time, Yoon Eun Hye had only announced her involvement and there was no contract signed. So naturally, she had every right to leave the project once her male lead couldn’t be found. But Yoon Eun Hye choose an uncertain future over certainty, as she went with her trust in the production and maintained her loyalty.

CEO Yoon stated, “Yoon Eun Hye must have received lots of offers for other projects, but I’m grateful that she quietly kept her promise.”

Yoon Eun Hye has been known to people around her as a loyalist, and someone who considers a promise to be very important. She waited 3 years for a movie that opened in theaters last March, ‘My Black Mini Dress’, because of her professional relationship with director Heo In Moo. And she had also waited a year for the drama ‘My Fair Lady’ when the production was delayed.

She also showed much care for her colleague, Lee Eon of ’1st Shop of Coffee Prince’, staying very long at his funeral and traveling to Pusan for his burial. Her friendship of 10 years with the other Baby V.O.X. members is based on such faith and trust as well.

Link: http://yooneunhye.net/blog/yoon-eun-hye-intensely-loyal-entertainment-industry/#5 class="post-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 32px;"Korean Football Legend Cha Bum Geun Praises Yoon Eun HyeJune 23, 2010 in News by CDBloom class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 32px;"

On June 22, Korean football/soccer legend Cha Bum Geun surprised netizens when he revealed his acquaintance with Yoon Eun Hye. He then revealed an episode with Yoon Eun Hye to the fans in his Q&A section on social network, me2day.net.

Cha Bum Geun is the greatest Korean football/soccer legend, as he was the first Korean to play overseas and dominate the German league when the league was considered the best in the world. He also served previously as the manager of the Korean World Cup team. His son, Cha Du Ri is also one of the most popular players on the current World Cup team.

Cha Bum Geun, who manages in the Korean Football League, currently works as the popular analyst for the 2010 World Cup. He was recently asked by many fans regarding his ability to talk and relate to the younger generation. He stated that he is able to talk and relate to young people because he enjoys interacting with his children’s friends.

One of Sae Jjie’s friend is Yoon Eun Hye’s younger brother. His name is Bahn Seok and he virtually lived at our house. One day, we were watching a loud awards ceremony when my wife gave me a number and asked me to make a call. But my cell phone wouldn’t work so I asked what this was all about. Ban Seok who was next to me said his sister has to win an award and they were also voting by ARS. My entire family sat there trying to make the phone call, but we weren’t able to get the vote through.

Later when Du Ri was getting married, we got a letter from Yoon Eun Hye. She thanked us for being so kind to her brother. She even gave us lots of congratulatory money.

I was told that she’s only two years older than my youngest child, but isn’t she very considerate and proper?

My wife was very moved and touched by the letter. She still has that letter kept in the family housekeeping account book. And she praises Yoon Eun Hye, whenever she sees or hears about her.

TO YOON EUNHYE WHOSE ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS SERIES Part II

6. JYJ’s Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye give a special gift to the crew of Missing You

January 17, 2013 12:00 pm eternalc2h

JYJ’s Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye prepared a special gift for the crew of Missing You.

On January 17, it was reported that Yoo Chun and Yoon gave all of the crew of Missing You tickets to Thailand as the series would soon be over. This was to thank the crew for working with them for the last four months from the end of October.

The crew will fly to Thailand after the drama series ends on January 17. From January 20 or 21, they will go on a trip to the country for five days. Yoo Chun and Yoon will pay for their traveling expenses, and some of the expenses will be paid by Yoo Chun and Yoon’s agencies. One of the crew of the series says, “We’re not sure about Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye’s schedules, so we don’t know if they can go to Thailand with us.”

Another member of the crew says, “The shooting schedule for the series was very tight, but we shot the series in a friendly mood. We appreciate all the cast who did their best until the end. Thanks to them, we could successfully air the series without any problems.”

Link: http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/jyjs-yoo-chun-and-yoon-eun-hye-give-a-special-gift-to-the-crew-of-missing-you/

7. Giving the whole production crew of Take Care of the Young Lady a pair of Puma shoes

8. Yoon Eun Hye was very kind and understanding toward the scriptwriter of My Fair Lady who apologized to her for the substantial changes in the drama script which adversely affected the drama's quality.

9. Kang Shil Il, the actor who played YEH's father in Lie to Me praised YEH for being understanding even though objectively speaking there were things to get angry about during the Lie to Me filming. Apparently this had to do with the mess in scriptwriting.

10. Son Ye Jin acknowledged that YEH is more like a Unnie to her when in reality YEH is a dongsaeng, cooking for her and appearing in her fanmeeting.

11. Oh Jung Se, Detective Joo in Missing You and now brother in Marry Him If You Dare, said in an interview that when thinking about YEH, the trait "Baeryoshim" comes to mind. Baeryoshim means putting other people's needs before her own.

12. In the 2006 MBC Awards when she received an award for Goong, she was very quick to give Nam Sang Mi a bouquet---they were both awarded---when YEH saw that she didn't receive any and YEH was given two.

13. She immediately ask for a band aid for Sung Joon during the filming of Lie to Me when she saw that he had a cut in his finger.

14. The most recent was YEH's immediate attention to Lee Dong Gun has dirt on his suit.

15. She was quiet and refused to retaliate when a certain actress she co-starred with in Vineyard Man publicly spread falsehood about her.

16. She refused to sue the person who threw---was it acid or vinegar?---at her during the Baby Vox days that damaged her cornea.

17. Testimonial of Lee Min Ki

When fashion glossy CeCi interviewed Lee Min-ki the following year, he again expressed his like for a girl who is sincere and kind (but didn’t mention her name). In 2007, CeCi got the actor to reveal that the girl he alluded to was actually 25-year-old Yoon Eun-hye.

The young man is drawn to ladies who say “thank you” and sincerely show concern for others -all qualities YEH apparently has.

In the latest interview with CeCi (March 2009 issue), Lee Min-ki again insists that YEH is the woman of his dreams

Here’s the excerpt of the interview:

CeCi: I still recall that you chose Yoon Eun-hye sshi as your ideal woman during our interview 2 years ago.

LMK: Yes, I told you I wanted a woman who is healthy, possesses a great personality and one who has a lovable nature. That has not changed even to this day. I like the real Yoon Eun-hye sshi since the X-man days as well as the character she played in Coffee Prince. I fall for a woman who says "thank you" when she's grateful and immediately goes “Are you alright?” when she sees someone falling.

Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-476893/lee-min-ki-wants-yoon-eun-hye

The list could go on and all of you in the thread can contribute accounts of "YEH's good deeds". When an actress with phenomenal fame shows a gem of a private self, I could not but publicly acknowledge that SHE IS 

WORTHY OF MY ADMIRATION!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A BEAUTIFUL SOUL!

Guest chocolate09

It's true rsu618, you can hide your youth/beauty behind the make-up, but you can not hide your soul...
that's why we all love her so such a long time and will definately support all the way..cause of her soul

To my dearest Miss Yoon Eun Hye,
Thank you for all the happiness and joy you have given this ahjumma since your X-man and Baby VOX days up to the present. You are a young woman who is the epitome of a beautiful, cute, sexy, fashionable hard-working actress. You are also so beautiful on the inside. A kind, caring, generous, loyal and loving soul whose inner beauty radiates to those around you and whose lives you touch in one way or another. On this your special day I pray that God will continue to shower you with His abundant blessings and that He will reveal to you that special someone He created especially for you to share your life with.  May He bless you with more years to your life and more life to your years!  You are my one and only favorite Korean Actress and I will support you in all your projects and your life decisions. All I want is for you to have a happy and successful career, love and family as well as spiritual life.  HAPPY  HAPPY  BIRTHDAY dear Miss Yoon Eun Hye with all my love..

Guest ryehana

To the one and only actress i love in K-ent, Yoon Eun Hye, i wish you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

I just pray the best of you in whatever you do in your life and may GOD will always bless you.

Warriors and Neris are always love you.

Love,

Ryehana

@rsu18, Thank you for summarizing YEH's good deeds. I never prayed for nor really followed a celebrity before until I learned about YEH. She is the reason why i watched K- drama. Not only she makes me laugh or cry ... She inspires me. Even my spouse who knew anything of K- drama knows about her through my stories and admires her. YEH is such an inspiration.

I am a bit teary-eyed this morning reading all of those lovely thoughts, wishes and accounts as to the nature of this genuinely sweet woman's heart.  :) Like all of the rest of you, I'd like to wish Yoon Eun Hye a happy birthday and thank her for allowing us to hold her dear in our hearts. :x  Her fans, friends, and family have a right to be proud of all that she is, and all that she does. May her fame, fortune and incredibly positive influence continue to grow with each passing day...   =D>  ^:)^  :-*

Guest sw8yeh

happy happy birthday to my one and only favorite korean actress :D may your special day be filled with so much greatness and happiness.. I'm praying for your good health and the success of your upcoming drama ^_^ have a fruitful year ahead unni! May you also continue inspire lot of people.. love you so much.. :x

thanks @rsu618 for your posts...here more testimonials from people who worked with her...Happy reading :D

The Vineyard Man PD...Park Man Young

"Ah, such beautiful actor indeed exists.. I am experiencing the 'Eun Hye Effect' first hand as I witness her trying her best at all times without ever loosing her healthy smiles (I'm afraid at times wondering if she's gonna faint. If I'm working her too hard).  A beautiful actor who always tries her best. An actor who is humble and makes others happy with her unique energy.  I thank her wholeheartedly.  I hope this will be some sort of consolation for her, who is tired from working such a difficult schedule. Yoon Eun Hye Hwaiting..."

TVM co-star Oh Man Suk

"She makes other actors comfortable. While we've joked around after getting closer, Yoon Eun Hye never drops her honorific form of speech.  I think such manners must come from how she respects others.  Instead of reviewing each other's acting performances, we discuss how which should shoot the scenes.  We don't have problems shooting because she's mature beyond her age, very well prepared, and has great reaction (to any situation).

"when shes in front of the cameras, she is instinctively very witty and tactful. I received a lot of help from Eun Hye-shi and in other dramas and other shows,
when she's collaborating with fellow actors, shes the type to create a great ensemble through her actions and reactions with them. This is most probably why all her dramas have been successful and also why people say that actors who have starred alongside YEH have become popular".

Coffee Prince PD Lee Yoon Jung

"Put it simply, I believe that she's a genius.  she is able to befriend all objects, air, and things that are unfamiliar into her friend quickly.  I believe that she has the ability to make anything in the world familiar. She's a genius. "

Father from 'Vineyard Man' and from 'Coffee Prince' Kim Chang Wan

She's amazingly persistent and not afraid.  I think that the reason why Yoon Eun Hye seems more beautiful than before is because people are getting used to her character (nature), personality and the way she acts.  As she became an actress Yoon Eun Hye, I think the public began to understand her  better.  I think that she will become a new actor through this project (Coffee Prince) as she reveals an image of her mind and outer looks that are close to one another.

Gong Yoo

"She's a very flexible actress.  I was biased since she's someone who became famous at a young age as a singer but I've realized that she's someone who has a lot to offer as an actor.  There are actors who only focuses on themselves and there are actors who is considerate and supports others. Yoon Eun Hye is the latter.

Yoo Seung Ho

"After meeting Noona (Older sister), I found her to be carefree and it was pleasant.  I think there's a good feeling when we act together.  I think we fit each other well. 

‘Lie To Me’ Production Company CEO Yoon Young Ha

'Yoon Eun Hye is the Queen of Loyalty'
She was cast in a new project ‘Love Song’, but do to the unexpected death of the leading male actor, the production faced difficulties.
Yoon Eun Hye comforted me and promised, “I’ll wait for your next project”.  At the time Yoon Eun Hye had only verbally agreed to doing the project but she hasn’t signed a contract.  She had all the excuses to move away from the project do the unexpected vacuum with the leading male role.  But Yoon Eun Hye was faithful to the production even with its uncertain future.  Even though she must’ve received numerous offers for a new project, she kept her promise and I’m very grateful.

Park Han Byul from MBMD

While Eun Hye looks carefree and boyish from outside, she is someone who worries, even a month later, whether what she had said hurt the person’s feelings or not. (After Eun Hye gave suggestions to me on how we could make the project better)  She’d feels sorry about what she’s said and worries about in inside. If you get to know her, she’s someone who’s very soft hearted person. 

(Yoon Eun Hye’s coordinator (fashion) during an interview in 2006)

(When asked what Yoon Eun Hye’s personality is like in real life, she jokes and answers as she’s an anti fan.  But when Yoon Eun Hye left the scene for a short time, she answers:

"She’s really kind hearted.   I feel sorry for her that she has to do the things that she doesn’t want to do at times.  She has to do them even if she’s not feeling well.  She’s also physically not healthy.  She cries alone at times when no one is around.

Director Im Chul Woo - Stylist during CP

She’s a person with simple and easy going charms.  She’s an actor who wouldn’t hesitate to cut off her hair and sacrifice her looks so that she could play Eun Chan of Coffee Prince as best as she could (At a time when the public was saying that she’s becoming pretty).

Actress Son Ye Jin during Fanmeeting

Son Ye Jin, who became close with Yoon Eun Hye because of a good impression of her when Yoon Eun Hye made a cameo appearance in ‘Personal Taste’, in regards to a secret of Yoon Eun Hye.
Eun Hye is younger than me but very mature.  She seems like an older sister when she takes care of more than I take care of myself.  She’s very reliable, very soft hearted, and is a person with many thoughts.  I actually think that we’ve become close because we both think a lot..We are both people who at times make things more difficult for ourselves because we think too much (laugh).  She’s someone who gets happy with simple things. And as we’ve become close, I feel sorry in ways that I’ve received more from her than I have given her.

Translated by CDBloom

Guest daysofgrace

I am deeply touched by the outpouring of love for Yoon Eun Hye on her birthday. There are still many things money cannot buy and man’s ingenuity can’t create, foremost of which is people’s love and respect. After reading all of your greetings I can confidently say that beyond those tangible things which first drew us to Yoon Eun Hye, what really stole our hearts and left a deep impression in our souls is seeing Yoon Eun Hye’s ability to love others, a love which has been expressed in so many self-sacrificing and stirring ways, actively seeking the good of others, a love that makes a difference. She is just one person but her light shines so brightly!

Edith Wharton said “There are two ways of spreading light:  to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.”  YEH does her best to reflect the love of God which she has freely received and by doing so she herself becomes a source of light where she has been planted. Because we all admire that in her, there is now a challenge being passed down to us: to reflect that light to others wherever we are. Regardless of our position or status in life, whether we are a tiny candle in the corner or a powerful lighthouse on a hill, we all have the ability to make a difference in the lives of people around us. This is what transforms us from being mere fans and “cheer leaders” to people with a purpose. YEH is clearly building a legacy of love and by association we can either be spectators from the bleachers or active players on the field. How are we going to respond to this challenge?