Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

@ chichocs, I saw from Baidu fans saying Beijing having a award ceremony event inviting overseas stars including Korea stars but YEH name is not in the list. They also saw Park Shin Hye arriving at airport yesterday. Not sure YEH will be in the award event or there to sign contract. Could be both?

Now I must go check which china tv cable can we tune in to watch live hopefully can see YEH......

@Jchansh....the award ceremony event?when? I will wait your update about the ceremony ;)

another news...YEH will attends Artistry New Product launch at GuangZhou Gymnasium on September 2 ^_^

I've got this news from fans at Weibo...hope its true....B)

@Jchansh....the award ceremony event?when? I will wait your update about the ceremony

another news...YEH will attends Artistry New Product launch at GuangZhou Gymnasium on September 2

I've got this news from fans at Weibo...hope its true....

@chichocs, I am still checking on the award event it could be either today or tomorrow.

Yes, I read from Baidu fans that YEH will be in Guangzhou on 2 Sept and they are so excited going to airport again. ....LOL...

i am just very curious why all the secrecy if she arrives in beijing or not.if safety is the issue they could have surrounded her with bodyguards.

instead of us wondering where YEH is.i think this chinese movie is a step up for YEH's career towards asian market.

but whether she is really doing it is still not clear.

hoping for what YEH trully desires in her heart.

momche

Guest kevin_eunhye

i am just very curious why all the secrecy if she arrives in beijing or not.if safety  is the issue they could have surrounded her with bodyguards.

instead of us wondering where YEH is.i think this chinese movie is a step up for YEH's career towards asian market.

but whether she is really doing it is still not clear.

hoping for what YEH trully desires in her heart.

momche

i found it funny and sometimes sad about that she is too quiet comparing to the others....

i know her private life should be protected...but she is super duper quiet and private....

i swear to you no reporters could had taken any photos of her at the airport....

u see the others, whenever they went to the airport, im sure reporters will be there....

still no news about what she is there for...

chichocs, Yes I saw the post that its a supervisor saw YEH in the toilet and told a lady and lady quickly posted at Baidu. I tried to copy and paste on this forum but unable to copy....fans were saying supervisor so lucky in toilet also able can meet whereas waited whole day at airport without results.....LOL

Guest santaiah178

Hi warriors...

Just want to let you know CDBloom's post on yeh.net :

The Chinese movie promoter has said that the House (YEH's agency) asked them not to announce it^^

So she will be in China on 26th.

and angelmhine's post :

seems like a lot of baidu, YEH.cn and neri fans

was disappointed yesterday.. they went to the airport around 11am..

they kept waiting until around past 9pm.. and no YOON EUN HYE

showed up.. icon_sad.gif weibo/baidu

fans told director zhao shan to apologize.. for giving them

wrong information.. and he did apologized actually

from his weibo account.. weibo/zhao shan

hmm.. its like they really keeping the project strictly private..

yeh.net

So this maybe can explain why there are so many secrecy surrounding YEH's arrival in China.  

chichocs so far still good, thanks for your concern smile.gif

Guest yamamah

Hi warriors...

Just want to let you know CDBloom's post on yeh.net :

The Chinese movie promoter has said that the House (YEH's agency) asked them not to announce it^^

So she will be in China on 26th.

@ Santaiah178: Sorry for cutting your post.

I think The House and YEH are just playing it safe by not announcing the project until the shooting is underway because there are already 2 instances wherein they announce YEH's project and suddenly it did not push through. Probably they don't want to disappoint the fans in case something went wrong.

As for her reason not to announce her arrival in China, we all know how private and careful she is as a person. Unlike any other celebrities, she does not want too much attention focused on her unless she is promoting some project/product and in this case, since they will not announce the project yet, her arrival would create speculation as to why she is in China.

In any case, I hope the fans will be understanding of YEH's situation and will not be too disappointed.

Guest MariYEH

YEH wanting to keep her flights private shouldn't come off as a surprise. She's always been a very private person. I remember when she had to do the Hogan event, She also did not want the organizers to notify the press and fans about her flight and her arrival.

Most agencies of other celebrities tips the media off about the whereabouts of their managed talents, so that fans or reporters would go to the airport and they can get free media coverage, but YEH is the total opposite...she tells the promoters not to divulge any info, cause she prefers to be lowkey. I think that's also one of the reasons why YEH owns her own management company so that she can have a little bit of independence to be a celebrity yet still maintain a bit of privacy,.

Fans may be a bit disappointed, but I hope they also understand and respect her decision.

Yes I can fully understand YEH's being low key in her activities esp in china....can really be chaotic. Some even went home crying till next day for not able to meet YEH at airport.....they are so sweet and adorable but still promise to support her movie.

Guest MariYEH

Yes I can fully understand YEH's being low key in her activities esp in china....can really be chaotic. Some even went home crying till next day for not able to meet YEH at airport.....they are so sweet and adorable but still promise to support her movie.

Aww that's good to know. Its good to have loyal and understanding fans.

I was very worried that the fans who didn't get to see YEH would take it against her, but

I can now relax knowing that they still love her regardless.

thanks to all the chinese fans who keep us up to date with what's going on in YEH baidu.

i found it funny and sometimes sad about that she is too quiet comparing to the others....

i know her private life should be protected...but she is super duper quiet and private....

i swear to you no reporters could had taken any photos of her at the airport....

u see the others, whenever they went to the airport, im sure reporters will be there....

still no news about what she is there for...

YEH's safety and comfort is first priority always.hopefully she will never be put in that kind of situation again like what happened in shanghai..

the privacy issue she is entitled to that.

the need to be able travel or go anywhere quietly and peacefully is every celebrities dream. and its her right to demand for that.

now if YEH is in china safe,happy and enjoying herself thank GOD for that.

momche