GOKUSEN

Guest oh!kura

Guest oh!kura

I just started to watch Gokusen (after months of dying to see it! >.<). It's really good so far! I'm so addicted to it already. Such good acting in it, too. Anyone else watch this drama? What do you think of it?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Babigrl

let me tell you the first time i saw this broadcasted on tv! it's sooooooooooooo good i fell in love with it! and the students are soooooo hot lol i need to find out their names :D

Guest oh!kura

let me tell you the first time i saw this broadcasted on tv! it's sooooooooooooo good i fell in love with it! and the students are soooooo hot lol i need to find out their names :D

hahaha~ Yeah, they are hot! lol. You wanna know their names?

Oguri Shun (Uchiyama)

Matusmoto Jun (Sawada)

Narimiya Hiroki (Noda)

Sorry. Those are the only ones that I know. lol~

Guest RealityOrDream

I saw 2 parts of Gokusen. It is really good drama :D

I'm looking forward to seeing part 2

If u use clubbox, find it in clubbox japaneseguy or clubbox kdwluverz

Guest ~*.:Yuki:.*~

My DVD's chinese subbed and I can't read it ><;;;; though the characters in it are good-looking. Jin and Kame looked really good in it. I think you guys meant the main 2 guys were good-looking right? their names are Akanishi Jin and Kamenashi Kazuya.

Guest lilyphilia.

i just watched this dorama last week and i totally fell head over heels in love with matsujun!omg!he's so hot and a good actor too!no other actor could play the role of sawada shin better than my matsujun!yankumi's adorable too!

Guest TygrrLilly

I've JUST started watching this, and I love it so far!

It's the the acquiring of the episodes that is a bit of a pain.

If anyone has a streamload account and wants to trade dramas/gameshows/ whatever, PM me.

Sharing is caring!

I watched this because of Yukie Nakama and ended up falling for MatsuJun too. Overall it's a good watch. I'm still watching the second one.

Guest oh!kura

i just watched this dorama last week and i totally fell head over heels in love with matsujun!omg!he's so hot and a good actor too!no other actor could play the role of sawada shin better than my matsujun!yankumi's adorable too!

HAHAHA~ Yeah, me too! I mean, I always liked MatsuJun coz he's in Arashi but now.. I've gone crazy over him! He's so sexy! :P

Guest vic_taebin

it started airing in LA this past sunday. OMG.......i was sooo anticipating this drama because i havnt seen it and ive read some of the posts of how Gokusen 2 was soo good. Now im finally watching it....yay!

ohyea....KAME looks soo freaking hot! and JIN too! hahaha

Guest oh!kura

it started airing in LA this past sunday. OMG.......i was sooo anticipating this drama because i havnt seen it and ive read some of the posts of how Gokusen 2 was soo good. Now im finally watching it....yay!

ohyea....KAME looks soo freaking hot! and JIN too! hahaha

Yeah, I heard about Gokusen II being aired in LA. So lucky.. I wish it would air over here. >.<

Archived