[drama 2008] All About My Family / Prime Of My Life / My Life's Golden Age 내 인&#49

Guest huangsy

Ep. 18

What happened to Shin Sung Rok's eye? :huh:

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0re7.jpg

Tae Il comes home drunk on the arm of Hwang's senior.

Tae Il's mother confirms with Hwang that Tae Il knows about her affair.

Geum's dad decides to bring her home. Geum's mom protests. He tells her that she doesn't have to forgive Geum, but he's bringing Geum home.

Geum is ill and goes to the hospital. Luckily it's not her disease becoming acute. It's merely a cold.

Kyung Woo tries to convince his doctor friend to get the track coach-leukemia patient to agree to be on his show.

The doctor asks Geum to just meet with the PD once, but she declines because she hasn't even told her family about her illness.

Geum's dad waits for her at her school. They have touching conversation.

Geum says she was too ashamed to ask for their help in paying her (bio) father's hospital bills.

He tells her that even if the restaurant they're in crumbles, he would save her first without a second thought. That's what family is - shame, courtesy, honor - all of it. So, that's why he forgives, understands, believes in, and supports her. He wants her to be happy and strong once again.

Min Sun, drunk, calls KW. She asks if he would take her back if she called off her wedding.

He tells her to stop playing with people's feelings, and because of her, he became a bastard who hurt so many people. (Finally, he's developed a conscience! :rolleyes:)

Geum goes to the labor commission to resolve her employment issue. It will take 2 months - time she doesn't have, because the girls' track meet is in 2 weeks.

More comic relief from Ki and Tae Young.

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0bu1.jpg

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0oh8.jpg

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0xz1.jpg

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0wa8.jpg

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0mf4.jpg

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0wi4.jpg

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0eg7.jpg

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0iw7.jpg

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0yx8.jpg

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0rp9.jpg

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0su3.jpg

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0gu3.jpg

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0wd5.jpg

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0gb8.jpg

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0nx8.jpg

....BUT....it's only a dream.... :lol:

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0tg7.jpg

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0nl0.jpg

mylifesgoldenagee18kor0ut1.jpg

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlphaDood

I just wanted to say that I have been a silent lurker following this series, but I think it is time for me to say a great big "THANK YOU" to hjkomo

for posting the MU links. This has allowed me to follow and enjoy this drama.

So "THANK YOU" again. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Dood

Guest simplynon

Thank you so much, hjkomo !

I really enjoy Geum - her character, her sporty style,...

And Ki always makes me laugh everytime I see him ^_^

i just started watching this drama, its pretty good. i just wish i didn't miss the 1st 2 eps, cause it was hard to understand the relationships. glad to see Shin Sung Rok in this, his mom is the same one he had in 3 Dads One Mom. the guy from Who Are You, Jin Yi Han, i was surprised how different & funny his character is in this.

I wanted to watch this live today, but was mistaken about the time this would start <_<

can't wait to see how Geum is doing

btw, is the above pic in the right thread or am I in the wrong one? :mellow:

I wanted to watch this live today, but was mistaken about the time this would start <_<

can't wait to see how Geum is doing

btw, is the above pic in the right thread or am I in the wrong one? :mellow:

Yes, that pix is for My Beloved Children thread.

Well, I woke up with my alarm at 4:50AM - but sort of dreamed my way

through today's episode...

BUT... by the end of the episode I was lucid enough to see 2 things...

Geum got her job back as the coach... she sent some man to talk to the mother...

and then she showed up at the girls locker room, much to their delight and glee!

and then..... she agreed with her doctor to meet with the guy doing the documentary..

and as you can imagine... she has her back to the door.... and in walks the

director who happens to be the guy who dumped her...

their eyes lock.... FREEZE FRAME...

(what looks of shock on both of their faces...)

Then I promptly fell back to sleep....

hjkomo,

Thanks for the link! You're the only one providing HQ, non-club box link for this show, and I really appreciate it! Thanks!

Guest *beccas

wow,. i just started watching this drama at like ep. 3 and i just watched ep. 5 today, but

I really like the storyline of the drama, I just think its so tragic... what happens to both daughters family...

with hwang and geum. hope that at the end hwang gets a conscience and that kyung woo will

end up dearly loving geum :)

and thank you so much for the caps and everything.. jaja i was so tempted to see spoilers.. but i just had to

Yes, that pix is for My Beloved Children thread.

Well, I woke up with my alarm at 4:50AM - but sort of dreamed my way

through today's episode...

BUT... by the end of the episode I was lucid enough to see 2 things...

Geum got her job back as the coach... she sent some man to talk to the mother...

and then she showed up at the girls locker room, much to their delight and glee!

and then..... she agreed with her doctor to meet with the guy doing the documentary..

and as you can imagine... she has her back to the door.... and in walks the

director who happens to be the guy who dumped her...

their eyes lock.... FREEZE FRAME...

(what looks of shock on both of their faces...)

Then I promptly fell back to sleep....

sounds like I must be on time to watch today

Episode 19:

MLGA 19

thank you very much, I am just in time to get this and then to catch up with today's ep, if my internet connection does not spoil it for me.

Guest Matahari_Biru

Finished watching ep 19, wah, such a clifhanger.... KW finally know that the patient is Geum... And what happen in ep 20... Why KW is holding his ex so lovingly?!?!?

today ( sunday's) episode....

The docu. director walks out on the "meeting" with the patient with leukemia...

He can't handle that it's Geum...

Geum, meanwhile...., finally tells her brother Ki about her condition...

He is really angry at her - for NOT telling him, and for keeping it to herself...

They come to an agreement about him not telling anyone,

and in an act of brotherly love he spends the day in the medical library researching her condition....

It's good to see him using his medical training...

Also, Geum's mother (since yesterday's episode) knows that Geum's older sister's child

is illegitimateknows of the affair - not the child's illegitimacy... she keeps visiting the sister at her office, even though the daughter protests that she's "busy" - and the mom is pretty upset about the news...

I'm pretty sure that she heard the news (of the affair) from the mother-in-law... (what a Meanie!!)

more later....

tODAY'S EPPIE. 11.01.08

Tae Il tells Hwang that they're going to divorce and the she's to leave the house.

Preview show her dad going ballistic about it...

I'm curious why Gyeong Woo's mom and Tae Il's parents are having a very awkward lunch.

I think I missed that connection...

GW's mom sure is getting the best of Tae Il's mom today...

and Tae Il's mom knows about Hwang's baby because of last weekend when Tae Il was drunk,

he talked about it and his mom heard...

Gyeong Woo gave his ex and very intense hug after she got scolded by her team leader...

at the end GW gets a call from Geum - he agrees to meet her at the track at night...

She asks he to do something =- to which he at first protests and then finally agrees..

(hjkomo - do you know what that was all about...)

FREEZE FRAME of the two of them at the track....

Preview shows GW's mom saying "NO!!" to GW over and over again...

Preview shows Hwang and her dad in an intense coversation...probably about the divorce AND

the child of hers that Tae Il's is keeping as his. the affair, not the child's paternity.....

some pixs...

Why are these 3 at lunch - what's the connection?

MLGAE20081102HDTVXViDavi_002758922.jpg

End of episode at the track when GW agrees to somthing...

MLGAE20081102HDTVXViDavi_003187717.jpg

Preview of Hwang and her dad...

MLGAE20081102HDTVXViDavi_003266162.jpg

MLGAE20081102HDTVXViDavi_003269566.jpg

Here's Ep. 20:

MLGA 20

I haven't watched ep. 20 yet, but as of ep. 19, neither of the mothers know that Hyo Won is not Tae ll's child.

Hwang's mother visited her at work after finding out that she had had an affair.

What's infuriating :fury: is that Tae Il's affair is treated as a blip (equivalent to him forgetting to pick up the dry cleaning), but Hwang's affair is treated as "mother of all sins." :fury: :fury: :fury:

It's really sad what Hwang had to go through in her marriage. As soon as Hyo Won was born, Tae Il regretted marrying her. And when Hwang got pregnant with his child 2 years later and had a miscarriage, he treated her so badly. She also gave up everything and went with him abroad for 3 years to try to salvage their marriage. <_< She needs to just dump him and get on with her life.

Geum negotiated her job back with the human documentary, which will bring good publicity to the school.

^ Those are more pics from My Precious You/My Beloved Children.

Back to MLGA:

First, it was SSR's right eye...now it's the left...what gives? :huh::lol:

mylifesgoldenagee20kor0ki4.jpg

Ep. 20

Tae Il found out from his mother about Hwang meeting Dong Han at the hotel. He thinks she lied about only sleeping with him once, about him being in Bangkok (TI thinks he must be a Seoul resident), and that she's probably still seeing him. He refuses to listen to her explanation (remember, she only met DH at the hotel because she had been avoiding his calls, and he threatened to tell her father-in-law about their affair). Tae Il says he wants a divorce and tells her to leave immediately - there will be no alimony, and she is to take Hyo Won with her. Hwang refuses to leave immediately because there are arrangements to be made, etc. Tae Il gives her one week.

Geum tells Ki about her illness. He's upset that she had to live with this knowledge for 8 months by herself.

When Geum tells Ki about the documentary and that Kyung Woo is the PD, Ki is furious.

KW told his assistant to call his doctor friend and Geum and tell them that the documentary is cancelled.

Jo Min Sun's wedding was called off. Her mother has debts and secretly approached her fiance, and his parents found out about it.

She gets yelled at by her boss because of her incompetence as a scriptwriter.

Tae Il's parents and Kyung Woo's mom have dinner to celebrate TI's mother's birthday. KW's mother is TI's father's cousin, and TI's mother doesn't like her at all.

Geum calls KW to meet and asks him to film the documentary. She tells him of how she was fired by his mother immediately after their wedding was canceled and negotiated a deal for reinstatement because of the documentary. KW says he'll get his mother to reinstate her without the documentary, but Geum doesn't want his help or pity. She asks him to just film the documentary as originally planned.

Archived