Which Asian Nationality Have Natural Double Eyelids Without Surgery

Guest MARYGRASS

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There isn't a nationality to which double eyelids can be attributed to. There are caucasian people who don't have double eyelids, despite the fact that a large majority do have them.

I would have to say I find the percentage of people from the Asian countries to be pretty similar.

Guest B L o T T - ii

every single viet person i know has double eyelids.

and every single korean person i know (with the exception of one, and everyone envies her) has single eyelids. lol.

then chinese people are like... in between. some double, some single.

LOL, they don't just have beautiful eyes, they also have beautiful faces most of the time. And beautiful bodies.

That's why most Miss Worlds come from India (and Venezuela).

But aren't Indian ppl like... more Caucasian than Asian?

hey! she sorta reminds me of angelina jolie. lol.

Guest tryingahrdtokeepup

i'm 100% chinese and i have 100% singe eye lid

Indonesian have double eyelids naturally

i've never seen one with single eye lid

poor me...i live in indonesia

Guest Miyavi

im chinese i have double eyelids..

but then i know a lot of chinese that are single eyelidded

i know shanghainese people ...a lot are single..

Guest rhaize

viet people generally have double eyelids.. seems a lot of koreans and chinese have singles. im half viet and chinese, i got doubles.

Guest stardust.

I suppose all Asian nationalities have double eyelids. It's just the fact whether you're born with them or not o____O; I'm Chinese and I know a lot of people who are also Chinese that have double eyelids.

Guest AznStryker

Haha, I'm full Chinese, and oddly, only my left eye is double lidded, while my right isn't. It's not that noticable though. :P

Guest Envies

uhhh... I'm hmong and i have double eye lips...everyone in my family does but...my younger sister Kay... lol but she loves herself so... go you!! lol

Guest parkeun

I don't think there's one race that has all double eyelids.

While visiting relatives in Korea, I saw that most girls did not have double eyelids.

Yes, do not let the Korean entertainment fool you. After all they're in the business, partly because of their looks.

Every race has both double eyelidded and non-double eyelidded,

So I don't think there's one race you can just pin down and say, "They all have double eyelids."

But that's just my opinion xP.

Guest Luxirie

I'm Chinese and I have double eyelids. Actually, they're more like quadruple eyelids. -___-

My entire family doesn't have single eyelids.

Guest alicee

Viet, Lao, Thai~

I'd say a lot of Southeast Asians have natural double lids.

I'm Lao/Chinese/Indian and I have natural double lids o;

Guest Yozora

I am 100% chinese and i have double eyelid so does my sister. natural double eyelid is in every asian nationality, but its just that some asian nationalities have less/more people that have double eyelid than other asian nationalities. ;) you get what i mean?~

Archived