Which Asian Nationality Have Natural Double Eyelids Without Surgery

Guest MARYGRASS

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

I would think "most" Thai people has double eyelids too.

I'm actually Chinese, my blood - but my parents were born in Thailand and I only know how to speak Thai instead of Chinese.

And, I guess I don't look Chinese but anyways; my whole family has double eyelids ;___;

And most Thai people I know has double eyelid.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think there is ALL///

but i am chinese...and i have double eyelids... @_@ my whole family does..*including cousins and aunts uncles niece*

Guest littlejade

All nationality have natural double eyelid also single too. they have mix. it's 50/50 for some.

I know Korean don't have many, that's why double eyelid surgery is popular.

Thai has alot, but there was this single eyelid thai guy i saw.

I am sure this has been said before, but I'm kind of afraid to look at all the pages (sorry, sorry :-0). As far as I know, I'm fully Korean, and I have double eyelids. My parents have them, some of my cousins and other family members have them... My brother's are kind of single-and-a-half eyelids, lol... Most Asian ethnicities probably vary; I don't think there's anything in the world that is as solid as we assume it to be.

If anything, Korean people make a big deal out of double eyelids because they're not as common there... really, it's just a line over an eye. If rocks were as rare as diamonds and diamonds were as common as rocks -- not that double eyelids are like diamonds and vice versa -- I feel like we really would be wearing rocks on our rings. But that's me :mellow: I'm kind of sad for myself, actually, that double eyelids are considered the beauty norm there, because how much more exciting is it when someone decides NOT to have them and looks absolutely stunning for it?

(not that it is harder to be beautiful with single eyelids... I honestly don't believe humanity could be so stupid as to make beauty a matter of skin around one's eyeballs. but I find it so inspiring when girls choose not to succumb to the crazy societal pressure there for girls who are pretty already to go and get their eyes changed.)

Guest Champagne*kisses

I think in all asian ethnicities you'll have some people who will have double eyelids and some that don't. As for myself I do have double eyelids.

Guest LazyAzian

Filipinos generally have double eye-lids.

The only Filipinos I met who don't have double eyelids are usually half Chinese . . ., which make up like 10% of Filipinos?

Guest velvetnightmare707

i think that there's always some in each asian ethnicity that don't have natural double eyelids. there are always exceptions but in my opinion, i feel that a lot of malays, indians and burmese have natural double eyelids.

Im a Singaporean and i have double eyelids, though my sis only have for her left eye.

but double eyelids can be made naturally. My sis used eyelid tape and it worked so well that her 2 eyes have double eyelids now.

Most Singaporeans i saw have, same as Indonesians...oh and Thai.

Guest cindyx123

yea, it only depends on your traits.. if u have it in your genes then your lucky! as for me my parents both have double eyelid. so i have it too. i know theres some cases were the parents have double eyellid but the kid don't. its becuase maybe in mom or dad bakground they don't have double eyelid.

but in hmong and i have notice asian depend on wat nationality u are. it only depends on traits.

Guest ling_ling

probably nationality like viet, thai and filipeno have the majority of people having natural double eyelids

but all asians can have natural eyelids

all my aunties, uncles and parents have natural eyelids

somehow me and my cousins didnt get them (on my mum side) but my dad side got them

i think its jus depends

In my family... we start out with single eyelids and grow to get doubles... idk why... it's really weird. Like, both my parents have doubles and my 2 little sisters have singles, and I have doubles. My parents say I was the same when I was young, and I grew to have double eyelids.

I don't think there are specific ethnicities where they have doubles or singles. More like genetics?

Guest GiRlli3

Thai - Vietnamese

southern asian tends to have more double eyelids

me and my korean friends were talking about tis comparison between korean and vietnamese eyes

and she went 'not ALL korean have single' [she has single]

but it's

SOME korean has double eyelids but MOST korean have single eyelids

SOME Vietnamese have single eyelids but MOST vietnamese have double eyelids

of course it's genetic because if ur living in a country with most ppl tat have double eyelids

then you'll get double eyelids babies and vice versa

Guest royalpirate.

Most Viet people do. I'm Viet, and unfortunately, I don't have double eyelids. :(

It's strange 'cause my mom and dad have double eyelids, but me and my brother don't.

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

Filipino? If that counts..

Also, most people in West Asia do.

To have the double eye lid you need it in your gene pool. Im not sure PURE PURE asians will be able to have double eyelids, as the single eyelid is an evolvation to protect the eye from harsh weather, thats why some asians have them.

If you have a double eyelid then maybe way way back there was one of your ancestors that had a double eyelid (Probaly from india whereabouts or from european colonisation) so the double eyelid would be in the gene pool. I'm not sure if this is true, but thats just my understanding.

x___x

Archived