Visual Kei

Guest paranoidtrash

Guest _snowbunniee

^ ahh they friggin rule x]

is it Chocoripeyes ?

wait isn't that single, you got an album ?? O_O

but then i love the songs in Chocoripeyes, so beautiful

========

anyone else listen to Lolita23q + Clavier ???

here's a pic of Lolita23q

lolita23q29ur6xp.th.jpg

i absolutely think they're friggin adorable xDDD and they're songs aren't bad either. =)

and here's Clavier

clavierShoxx11153055.jpg

they're songs are nice, i wish they had PVs though =(((

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Olivia*sSlave*

Wow i haven't posted in here in ages and its dominated by Aki lol

i just got into SID becuz i was searching around youtube with JROCk as the topic and the song came up

its really catchy prolly cuz its got a poppy and a jazzy sorta feel to it

but I had AO mp3 from dtb rotation and i really liked the guitar work even though it was sorta on the repetitive side

Anyway cool pics, we should prolly dub this the AKI thread lol

hmm recommended Jrock

letsee

early Diru stuff if you like a more musical experience

late Diru stuff if you want to be badass and hard core and stuff

uhmo Gazette is really rockin each song has kept me with them and I adore the music

Kra is a pretty good band, theyre under PSC just like Gazette, Alice 9, kaggra, MYV, and some other band i dont remember the name of

bis is a great band too, their music is nice

uhmo nightmare, there music is well diversed too, in one song they have this really cool guitar solo from the ultimate circus album the name of the song doesn't come to my brain but if you play pump you'll know what i mean

Rentrer en soi is a very talented band

D'espair's ray soo nice ><

and uhm ders a lot more

oh yeah a lot of band's are disbanding

its kinda getting gay

Shulla's disbanding Mao's previous band i think

About Nightmare: I think you are taking about Muzzle, muzzle muzzle with the Turkish march as solo.

bis is not that great. Maru can't sing too well. -_- I only like one song of theirs which is 手紙(Tegami)

Guest shocking88

Olivia*sSlave*~> You already listed all the bands currently in PSC. lol. ^^;

Shulla is not the same band as SHULA.

Shulla is a major band signed on Nippon Crown. The members are Kaito(vo), Sae(gt), Nagi(gt), Ren(B), and Yuichi(dr). Their last live will be at Shibuya O-EAST on 11/21/2005.

SHULA disbanded around March 2003. The members were Mao(vo), U-ZI(gt), Shinsuke(B), and Yuya(dr). Mao and Yuya are both in SID now.

Guest shocking88

^ No, Panic*Ch/panic channel is not disbanding. Where the heck does it say that?! :blink:

(There has been no official messages that says they are disbanding.)

Guest paranoidtrash

^ Why can't they? Obviously if you haven't told by the girls in this thread, it's working and they're selling.

I think bis sucks. I don't like Maru's voice either. I think they live off of selling Tsukasa. Because honestly, I don't know anybody but one person who likes bis. Well two. But I don't think either is for their music.

^ Why can't they? Obviously if you haven't told by the girls in this thread, it's working and they're selling.

I think bis sucks. I don't like Maru's voice either. I think they live off of selling Tsukasa. Because honestly, I don't know anybody but one person who likes bis. Well two. But I don't think either is for their music.

LOL.

I just pre-ordered Vidoll/Back of "AI"lid photobook and some of their stuff. Also I'm trying to get more ayabie cds too.

I also pre-ordered both Gazette singles, their photo album, the new alice nine mini album and the new Sid album.

So much money spent but I'm so excited about getting them. =T

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

ah luckyy ><

oh well panic ch only has like two members left i think

cuz tara's in a new band and the other two quit or something

Guest shocking88

^ Well, they didn't say anything about disbanding. And well, people who are only into Panic*Ch because of Takumi/Tsubasa/Tara won't exactly be part of that "strong fanbase" anymore. It doesn't matter if it seems like there is a strong fanbase overseas because it doesn't matter. What matters right now, is the fanbase in Japan, since Panic is only an indies band..

Aki is sooooo gorgeous!!!

I only heard one song from SID tho....watashi wa ame or something, can someoen recommend other ones?

And more pics of AKI!!! lol

Aki is sooooo gorgeous!!!

I only heard one song from SID tho....watashi wa ame or something, can someoen recommend other ones?

And more pics of AKI!!! lol

:lol:

I highly recommend Ajisai. I'll send it to you.

I think most of the pictures I have of Aki are already in this thread. Hahaha.

Archived