• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Romancer.

Thanks for the pic ^__^

I need some of Aki's platforms to make me taller -_-

Yeah, I agree - Shinji looks the best and I love his clothes <3

http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/7494/sh...013eg4af.th.jpg

Aki's platforms... :mellow:

Shinji looks the best in this picture. :)

tahaha...i dont think he's that short...175 isnt short...i think that's good height..it's not like he'gonna be a model...but nice shoes...o_o

this is a recent photoshot right...not one of their best pics... ;) ..thanks for posting..again...>__<

Guest shocking88

Himeichigo does not have any PVs. They are an indies band..-_- And they don't seem signed. :lol:

By the way, your not suppose to request for mp3s and media files on soompi. -_-

姫苺 Official Site:

http://www.himeichigo.com/

(Visit and go figure out why I'm telling you to go there. :lol:)

Guest angel_mercurius

Himeichigo does not have any PVs. They are an indies band..-_- And they don't seem signed. :lol:

By the way, your not suppose to request for mp3s and media files on soompi. -_-

姫苺 Official Site:

http://www.himeichigo.com/

(Visit and go figure out why I'm telling you to go there. :lol:)

I think there are some indie bands with pvs or not? and since I didn know himeichigo I just asked ^^;

I'm sorry about my mistake I shouldn't have asked for dl's so pls lets keep it like "omg she forgot where she is again" ><

tahaha...i dont think he's that short...175 isnt short...i think that's good height..it's not like he'gonna be a model...but nice shoes...o_o

this is a recent photoshot right...not one of their best pics... ;) ..thanks for posting..again...>__<

Yes, it is from the December 2005 issue of Shoxx.

Yeah, not one of their best shoots...

You changed your banner set again. Hahaha!

^haha..yea...^__^..i love this pic...so simple..but very real

LOOK!!! what i have made!!!!

akishakever2.gif

i LOVE this part of the alibi mv..haha...he's so cute here...i cant resist so i made a gif of that part...i wish i can set this as my avi..but it's way too big...>__<

he likes dramatic movements i can see..like..alot of jump around, kicking...pouting..haha..

Guest _snowbunniee

^haha..yea...^__^..i love this pic...so simple..but very real

LOOK!!! what i have made!!!!

akishakever2.gif

i LOVE this part of the alibi mv..haha...he's so cute here...i cant resist so i made a gif of that part...i wish i can set this as my avi..but it's way too big...>__<

he likes dramatic movements i can see..like..alot of jump around, kicking...pouting..haha..

hahahahahaha omg aki is so freaking cute xDDD

wow thats awesome O_O great job ^^b

===

the Shoxx photoshoot actually came out better than the UV ones T_T aki looks drugged in that one xD

Guest Iridescence

Hahahah! That one picture of Ryuuji with the mirror! What a silly silly man! lmao.

Oh, yes. Aki is extremely fineeeeeeeeeee. And slkajfskaf. I showed my friend and he got mad at me because he said I tricked him! Poor me.

I wonder what is it about visual kei that appeals to us? I think it's just the beautiful aspects. They're not afraid to dress up. I loveeee it!

Anyone want to share with me any of Sid's PVs or Mp3s? I'll love you forever. <3

Archived