Visual Kei

Guest paranoidtrash

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

Visual Kei is so friggin HOT. Aki from Sid is good but I don't dig the Marilyn Manson look. Marilyn Manson just outright disgusts me.

Back to the topic. Visual Kei + SBT = XD

By the way, is Scissors any good? I've been hearing about them for some time.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shocking88

^ SCISSOR is very good. ^^

They have improved a lot since they formed. (They started in the summer of 2002.)

Unfortunately, they will disband at their oneman tour final at Shibuya O-WEST on 11/30/2005.

can you guys recommand me some good visual kei..or any j-rock bands that are good...

i really like sid...duh...and alice nine's music...especially their latest mini album

Guest _snowbunniee

^ here are just some songs/bands i'm currently obsessed over with =)

Ayabie - Romancer

D - Gareki no Hana

Gazette - Reila

Lolita23q - Ishoku Othello

Rentre en soi - Sora Yumemiru Mizuchuuka

Shichisanshiki - Tokyo Hanabi

Soroban - =D they're cute lol

vidoll - no song in particular yet xD

o_O hope that help in some way xD

woo hoo!!..thanks snowbunnie and aki...>__<

*____* such flawless skin,

i feel so ugly!, T______T

i know eh..=__=...especially aki..makes me feel so...not good...he has perfect features...=__=...like his nose...it's so stright...damn

woo hoo!!..thanks snowbunnie and aki...>__<

i know eh..=__=...especially aki..makes me feel so...not good...he has perfect features...=__=...like his nose...it's so stright...damn

No problem. :)

Every centimeter of Aki's body is perfect. hamsap.gif

Guest paranoidtrash

*____* such flawless skin,

i feel so ugly!, T______T

Remember! They get good lighting, professional photographer, and tons of makeup (:. No need to feel bad!

I'd recommend AILE, Soroban, 12012, D'espairsRay, Duel Jewel, PANIC*ch, Kagrra, D, Shulla, Doremidan, Clavier, Ayabie, Charlotte

You should go to visunavi.com, one of the most resourceful band info websites.

i really like clavier esp that song ash.ita tenki ni naare i thought it was a cover of miyavis song but it wasnt but it was good anyway xD

After I watched the Sweet PV, I took Aki off my signature because he annoyed me a great deal in that PV. And also I'm beginning to like him less and less.

The song wasn't bad but just a tad way too poppish coming from a J-rock band (but variety is always good). Everyone was cool in the PV except for Aki.

I never knew this came with first press of SWEET until I opened it (which was a second ago). I had this CD for awhile now but never bothered to open it (I do this a lot lately....no opening the new things I bought)

th_Sidsignature.jpg

Apparently it comes with a signed Sid postcard. (I only scanned one side)

I know several of you have bought this first press (from what I've read throughout this thread) and you all have this as well, right?

Guest paranoidtrash

Is the SWEET PV Bad? I haven't watched it yet (or anything) as my computer is being lame and laggy. I like SID, sometimes I feel like they're selling Aki's image though.

Guest _snowbunniee

^ the PV isn't bad, but i think you're definitely right about them selling Aki's image. you can tell especially in the Sweet? PV.

but thats what the crazy fangirls want, and thats what they'll give.

but it's not like Aki doesn't love the attention he's getting xD

plus he always seems to get topless during lives anyway... so.... =\

The Sweet? PV isn't bad. After watching it many times, I do think that Aki's seducing was overdone though. But nonetheless, I enjoyed it.

I would agree that they are selling Aki's image. It's unfortunate though because although he is good looking, his bass playing skills are really good and people seem to forget that.

Anyways, a random dorky picture. :lol:

aki_606.jpg

Guest paranoidtrash

Mm. Well, I think it gives VK a bit of a bad image. I love SID's music, it's awesome. But it seems whoever I talk to always ends up talking about how hot Aki is.

Does anybody like Gilgumesh? (:

Archived