Visual Kei

Guest paranoidtrash

^ ahh they friggin rule x]

is it Chocoripeyes ?

wait isn't that single, you got an album ?? O_O

but then i love the songs in Chocoripeyes, so beautiful

========

Vidoll? No. I just realized the one I bought (off E-bay) is a bootleg version of Mukashi natsukashi soushuuhen+omake tsuki album which has 13 songs. All the songs are on the bootleg but in the wrong order. The authentic one is suppose to be a CD + DVD.

I want the actual thing. -_-

I did order Chocoripeyes from Third stage though (with privilege auto graph), also I bought their photo album Back of "AI"lid (comes out on December), if...REPOTOMIN, BijinKakumei pamphlet with CD, and nthe Bijinkakumei live DVD (that also comes with autograph), their Shutdown single and their Bijinkei album.

Tomorrow I will buy High Style Paradox IV (Vidoll has one song on there called Rope). Later on after my ordered is shipped and I have points to use (waiting for Sid and alice nine's new album to be shipped at the end of November), I will buy 3 other Vidoll DVDs (Dai 2 jun Zenkoku Ningyogeki - Roman - Final - Roman Kokuhaku 2005,4.26 Nihon Seinenkan live DVD....the one where they announced the leaving of the guitar players, Mijin Kakumei - Saishu Kakumei Yokoku 1229 live DVD, and Ningyokai PV DVD.

I am on a Vidoll rampage right now.

I just ordered D's the name of the ROSE album with the Sleeper DVD. I'm waiting for that to come in too.

Also I'm waiting for my ayabie Gothic Party, TaikanShiki ZeNYa -IgyounNoSounoToujisha-, and KUROITSUKASASAGUITOSHINEGAI(2nd-Press) to come in.

Then there are the magazines that was shipped out yesterday.

Then there are Gazette's type a and b to look forwards to in the mail December as well (pre-order done already).

I'm so excited! (ultimate dork)

When the end of Dec comes, that's when the stuff coming out in Jan will have to be purchased. :mellow:

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amydien

I have a question. Is Sid considered angura kei or oshare kei? They look like both to me. :unsure:

Their new album is supposed to come out today, right? Hoshi no Miyako?

I have a question. Is Sid considered angura kei or oshare kei? They look like both to me. :unsure:

Their new album is supposed to come out today, right? Hoshi no Miyako?

Yes. I couldn't get my hands on the first press though so I got the regular edition. :mellow:

Guest paranoidtrash

I don't think SID is considered angura or oshare kei. I think they are just visual kei. Because Kagrra is angura kei. And eroguro is like MUCC/Merry/cali=gari. Oshare.. = Soroban/Eimy? ^___^

BLOOD

bloodphotoset027gn.th.jpg115905815mitoknph4yj.th.jpg

Duel Jewel

11290443641co.th.jpg

Vidoll

vidoll164gb.th.jpg

Shulla

shulla80so.th.jpg

Kagrra, is angura?? *spits drink*

I don't think Kagrra, is angura.. ^^;; Angura is like Eroguro.. Yep, the likes of Metronome, MUCC etc

Oshare is like Soroban, An Cafe etc

An yeah, SID is definitely not Oshare, even though Mao's pink pants in Alibi is so darn bright XDDD *hides*

Kagrra, is angura?? *spits drink*

I don't think Kagrra, is angura.. ^^;; Angura is like Eroguro.. Yep, the likes of Metronome, MUCC etc

Oshare is like Soroban, An Cafe etc

An yeah, SID is definitely not Oshare, even though Mao's pink pants in Alibi is so darn bright XDDD *hides*

I did NOT like those pants. :P

Guest paranoidtrash

Well I know angura is related to eroguro and it's supposed to be dark.. but doesn't it also mean to have traditional clothes?

Ah crap *slaps forehead* You're right. Also in uniform [Metronome] and traditional clothes [inugami Circus Dan]... Usually when people said Angura, the smeared black makeup came first ^^;;

Guest shocking88

I think angura doesn't always have to have traditional clothing. ^^;

I personally wouldn't think kagrra, is angura..but it seems everyone says they are. Doesn't mean "everyone" is right though. XD

*shrugs* What category they are in, is what the band themselves say they are. :lol:

(Foreign fans seem to make a big deal out of what category each band is in..:blink:)

Guest amydien

^lol, i'm not big on categorizing bands (i end up confusing myself anyway)... eh.. it's just not as big a deal to me...>.>

._.

^yeah..me too. Im just curious as to which category they belong. But I dont really pay that much attention. I love their music, and their looks. That's all that matters.

Guest paranoidtrash

I know it doesn't only mean traditional clothing and more of the darker looks XD. Oh well these things I don't really pay attention to =0=. Just.. whatever~ Basically all in Visual Kei which goes into Jrock. XD

Clavier

clavierflyer19ge.th.jpgcurevol1011clavier18co0qg.th.jpgcurevol1011clavier29qf0fz.th.jpg

AILE

scan00350oz.th.jpg

Never Crazy

nevercrazyflyer19ou.th.jpg

Guest shocking88

Never Crazy did not really "disband". They said they were "pausing activities"; when they say that, it doesn't mean they disband. ^^; (But in most cases, they'll never come back together again.) In the beginning, they stated they planned to restart within the year....(probably not happening...)

Well, they will have 2 memorial lives for Kenta on 12/14 at Osaka BIGCAT and on 12/16 at Shinsaibashi CLUB ALIVE). ^^

Archived