Visual Kei

Guest paranoidtrash

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest _snowbunniee

Pictures of Aki that have not been posted here.

A lot of these were from way back. But they are interesting to look at.

I do not know why but I didn't think he smoked...I think I idealized him too much...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/asi...87/photo27b.jpg

Do not steal bandwidth.

Do not quote these pictures.

If you are going to quote them, delete the img tags on them so they show up as a link instead of the picture.

Enjoy.

hahahah he's shy xDDDD yeah Aki doesn't look so skinny... but he's not fat , he's a healthy boy O_O;

*sniff* i wanted to believe Aki didn't smoke >_<;;; but yeah =\\

^

I also wanted to believe he did not smoke, but I think that one picture proves he does.

The first time I saw that picture of him smoking, I practically died...

But it's okay now. I'm over it...sort of.

That picture is so cute to me. Just like a shy little girl...

I'm glad he's not that skinny. He's perfect just the way he is.

^

I also wanted to believe he did not smoke, but I think that one picture proves he does.

The first time I saw that picture of him smoking, I practically died...

But it's okay now. I'm over it...sort of.

That picture is so cute to me. Just like a shy little girl...

I'm glad he's not that skinny. He's perfect just the way he is.

Well Aki doesn't sing. But Mao does and he smokes too. I know Yuuya smokes as well. Shinji? Probably does.

I know...but I still don't like it very much... :(

Although he would probably look hot smoking...

Just like Aoi in the Cockroach PV. :lol:

Smoking is bad for your body!

i need this thread...* v *...im gonna dress up like visual kei for halloween..keke...did the gothic lolita..gotta move onto something harder

luckily aki isnt that skinny...like alot of others...>__<

er...i expected them to smoke

Guest paranoidtrash

Smoking isn't seen as bad in Asia as it is in US and other countries. I mean kids here (USA) are taught from a very young age, smoking is bad, etc. But it's just culture that most men and some women smoke. So to them, it's normal. *Shrugs*

Kagerou

kagerou1048bq.th.jpg

Malice Mizer

cretour9ba.th.jpgctanbi2wj.th.jpg

Psycho le Cemu

13a19f1f0aa.th.jpg

Guest shocking88

Smoking isn't seen as bad in Asia as it is in US and other countries. I mean kids here (USA) are taught from a very young age, smoking is bad, etc. But it's just culture that most men and some women smoke. So to them, it's normal. *Shrugs*

It's so accepted in Asia. >_<

When you eat breakfast anywhere in Asia, it's foggy. XD;; People just need to smoke while eating. <_<

People that smoke, look so unattractive. x_X

When I went to Japan last year, there were like..teenage girls smoking. They were probably close to my age too(which is under 20. xD). x_X Wonder why they don't get in trouble. o.O [Legal smoking age is 20 in Japan. :lol:]

Guest fifth_avenue

^ Yeah like when I was waiting at the station when I was back in Japan, waiting for the train to arrive, I took notice to this man who sat a fair few meters off of me, I swear for as long as I was sitting there waiting for a friend, train after trains had past, he just kept pulling out a cigarette one after the other and smoking it. It looked like he was gonna die if he went without a smoke XD

But anyway... Thanks for all the pictures everyone. ^^

Guest shocking88

^ Yeah like when I was waiting at the station when I was back in Japan, waiting for the train to arrive, I took notice to this man who sat a fair few meters off of me, I swear for as long as I was sitting there waiting for a friend, train after trains had past, he just kept pulling out a cigarette one after the other and smoking it. It looked like he was gonna die if he went without a smoke XD

^ LOL. xD During my last vacation, some lady did that, at some sandwich place in Shinjuku Station. And she was sitting like one seat away from me. *Dies* (She had bad skin. *smirks* Oops, I'm so mean. xD)

Guest paranoidtrash

Yep. Everybody likes Aki. Or Mao in 2nd place (:. Hahahahaha. Looks dominate teenage girl's opinions!

Yep.. smoke is everywhere. Mcdonald's is a popular place to hang out.. and it's all smokey. And here, it's a place for little kids.. So you have to go to the non-smoking rooms. But it's the same in China, Korea, etc. And people smoke a lot more in generally in other countries.. France.. UK... Yep.. just not here XD

smoking..well..kids in my highschool smokes..and the teachers doesnt do much about it really...i think the legal age in canada for smokers is 18..and most kids are under 18...i even seen this 13year old boy smoking on the side walk...=__=''..

gosh..i really do think aki's eyes are so...gah...makes u go into ecstasy

Sid's new album will include alibi on it (GOOD). :lol:

Hoshi no Miyako album!!!

I'm so excited! :lol:

Oh and by the way...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAO-CHAN!!!

987.jpg

<3333

Guest fifth_avenue

^ LOL. xD During my last vacation, some lady did that, at some sandwich place in Shinjuku Station. And she was sitting like one seat away from me. *Dies* (She had bad skin. *smirks* Oops, I'm so mean. xD)

ROFLMAO XD

It's hard when you wanna talk about SID as a band and people are just focusing on Aki instead. >_< SID got 4 members, you know? :/

Yeah, why does everyone like Aki? and then Mao? LOL I like Shinji and Yuuya *runs away as fast as I can before I get bricked by so many Aki and Mao fans* XDDD I like SID as whole. =) lol happy b-day Mao~

Archived