Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ashleesimpson

wowwwwwwww

Kim min joon, hyun BIn, my 2 fav. actors will be in a same drama

can't wait to watch thissssssss

Guest cocoabeans

영화 '친구' 20부작 드라마로 MBC서 방송

기사입력 2008-07-26 16:39 | 최종수정 2008-07-26 16:40

[마이데일리 = 장서윤 기자] 800만 명 이상의 관객을 동원한 영화 '친구(감독 곽경택)'의 드라마화 작업이 속속 윤곽을 드러내고 있다.

지난 4월 영화 '친구'의 제작사 진인사 필름이 드라마로 제작할 계획이 알려진 '친구'는 총 20부작으로 내년 6월경 MBC에서 방송을 예정하고 있다.

드라마 극본은 영화 '친구'의 시나리오 및 연출을 담당한 곽경택 감독과 몇몇 작가들이 공동작업하며 연출도 곽 감독이 직접 담당한다.

최근 마이데일리와의 인터뷰에서 곽 감독은 "드라마에서는 네 명의 남자가 친구가 되는 과정이 드러나게 될 것"이라며 "아역분량 2회, 고등학교 시절 6회, 이후 성장과정을 12회 정도로 생각하고 있으며 폭력수위는 영화보다 훨씬 낮을 것"이라고 전했다.

또, "여자 출연자는 아직 미정이며 영화 '친구'의 출연자들은 이미지가 겹칠 것 같아 가능하면 캐스팅하지 않을 생각"이라고 덧붙였다. 드라마 '친구'의 주인공으로는 영화 속 장동건이 분한 동수 역은 현빈이, 유오성이 맡은 준석은 김민준이 캐스팅된 바 있다.

현재 50%가량 대본작업이 진행된 '친구'는 오는 10월 중순경 첫 촬영을 앞두고 있다.

[드라마화 작업이 진행중인 영화 '친구']

(장서윤 기자 <U>ciel@mydaily.co.kr</U>)

Guest valley girl

its that true hyun bin will play this movie?? so what about his drama with SHG.. it's too close with this drama .

i am Prefering hyun bin to play this drama. this drama sounds rough, maskuline.

i think many Hot Guy will play this movie

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bbabe925

its that true hyun bin will play this movie?? so what about his drama with SHG.. it's too close with this drama .

i am Prefering hyun bin to play this drama. this drama sounds rough, maskuline.

i think many Hot Guy will play this movie

Yes~ Hyun Bin will be in this movie Friends, filming of this movie will start probably end of this year and will be release in 2009..

Filming of The World They Live In with SHK alreadi in progress..this drama slated to be release by KBS in November 2008...

Guest bbabe925

_mg_friends_news1219196874_122889_2.jpg

영화 <친구>로 2001년 800만 관객을 이끈 곽경택 감독 역시 브라운관으로 자리를 옮겨 드라마화 시킨 <친구>를 선보인다. 친구 간의 뜨거운 우정과 영화에서 다 보여주지 못한 러브스토리가 더욱 진하게 가미된 <친구, 그 못다한 이야기>를 20부작으로 제작, 톱스타 현빈과 김민준이 주인공으로 캐스팅 된 상태다.

영화 못지 않게 화려한 스케일을 자랑하는 <친구> 역시 오는 10월 촬영을 시작해 내년 상반기 선 보일 예정.

한국 영화계의 ´최고´로 꼽히는 강제규 감독과 곽경택 감독이 브라운관에서도 ´최고´임을 입증하게 될 수 있을지에 많은 영화팬들도 이미 큰 관심이 집중된 터라, 내년 초 안방극장은 어느 때보다 뜨거울 것으로 보인다.

Movies <friend> 800 million moviegoers in 2001 as a tube is also director Kwak Kyung Taek, who led the move to deuramahwa <friend> to life. Friends and friendship between the hot love story in the film, they did not show all the more heavy gamidoen <friends, Perhaps Love> to 20 episodes produced, and Bin-winning actor cast as a hero gimminjun this year.

Boasting a splendid scale films like <friend> to start filming in October, too, the line will be the first half of next year.

The Korean film industry's' best 'gangjegyu as one of the directors and director Kwak Kyung Taek tube in the' best 'will be able to prove that they are already big younghwapaen attention has been focused a lot of hope, home theaters early next year seems more than ever hot .

DCHB

trans bablefish

Guest run_lola_run

YES! Ireland reunion!!!!!!! :D :D :D

61lx9.jpg

As long as Hyun Bin AND Kim Min Joon are in this, I could care less about who is going to be the lead actress.

Guest tadzio79

61lx9.jpg

As long as Hyun Bin AND Kim Min Joon are in this, I could care less about who is going to be the lead actress.

haha I know! I loved them in Ireland! :w00t:

• 1 month later...

61lx9.jpg

seriously! ireland reunion :D

love cutie hyunbin!

Guest singapore0950

Wow........... New serial for Hyun Bin's. :rolleyes:

its too overload for Bin's..... Haha.

Anyway thank you posted all info. :rolleyes:

And the most important are.............. Looking forward this serial.

Mr Hyun Bin & Kim.

Hmmm, wonder actress? who?

a piece of news on the drama:

今天有一则韩网新闻提到

郭景泽导演在釜山接受访问时提到

电视剧"朋友,那些未完的故事"将於明年1月开机

由MBC电视台播出

这样刚好世界拍完了~~

期待^^

作者: ★炫彬

credit: baidu

Basically PD told reporters during his interview at PIFF that the shooting will begin in Jan and broadcasted by MBC. Wow, binnie will have almost no break at all after WW! :ph34r::sweatingbullets:

Guest Bradamante

a piece of news on the drama:

今天有一则韩网新闻提到

郭景泽导演在釜山接受访问时提到

电视剧"朋友,那些未完的故事"将於明年1月开机

由MBC电视台播出

这样刚好世界拍完了~~

期待^^

作者: ★炫彬

credit: baidu

Basically PD told reporters during his interview at PIFF that the shooting will begin in Jan and broadcasted by MBC. Wow, binnie will have almost no break at all after WW! :ph34r::sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the update.

So, even Kim Min Joon will have little time to rest, since he is currently busy with the shooting of Tazza.

^ yeah these 2 hot busy guys! :lol:

also rumor has it PD had started shooting the scenes when the characters were kids. It was projected to air in June. Since many of the highsch scenes will require both HB and KMJ to have a buzzcut, the plan is to shoot later scenes before they cut off their locks for those scenes. :ph34r: umm.... but my concern: can they play highschoolers?!

Guest Bradamante

^ yeah these 2 hot busy guys! :lol:

also rumor has it PD has started shooting the scenes when the characters were kids. It was projected to air in June. Since many of the highsch scenes will require both HB and KMJ to have a buzzcut, the plan is to shoot later scenes before they cut off their locks for the highsch scenes. :ph34r: umm.... but my concern: can they play highschoolers?!

Filming has already begun?

I am surprised...

I can not imagine Kim Min Joon with a haircut so radical.

About your question.

A good actor can wear any mask of glass, then he can be credible in every character, even in the character of highschooler.

So, I think that Hyun Bin and Kim Min Joon will amaze all fans, once again.

^ I do wish to be optimistic and have faith with their acting abilities, which I do... but one of the cruelties in life is the passage of time and its inevitable physical trace...we just cant turn it back. There is just an intrinsic confinement in their physicalities of what artists can do with their bodies and looks. It was a bit pushing it seeing binnie in SQ as a highschooler already, and I just cant imagine the manly KMJ to be a green teenager.

But yeah, I'm up for good surprises! :)

Guest selvaspeedy

another drama for hyunbin this year (let's not forget the movie >__<)

it's like triple dose :P

it doesn't matter since I love seeing him on screen :wub:

I seriously can't wait for either the world within or this one

I'm anticipating this most especially because of Hyun Bin. I'll deal with the story later. As long as he is casted here, I'll watch it!! Hehe. I'm already super excited about his drama with Hye Kyo and now another one coming up. I'm so happy I'll be seeing him longer this time. And I'm happy that he's busy.

Archived