The Official 1TYM (원타임) Thread

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest jess1tym4life

Tell me about it, i'm so excited finally we know when it will be out, the notice is from yg so it has to be true...so hope it's at the start of november..

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest esprit

*eeeek* that's GREAT - we have been waiting so long for this album, finally it's gonna be released. *wait for november*

thx for the info

Guest Dicen100

Here we go!!! I knew this thread has to exist in here! ^_^ hehe

Can't wait til NOVEMBER! Can't wait to see 1TYM perform again! YAY! ^^

Guest Childlike Faith

Yay, 1TYM thread. Oh, baby! 8) Can't wait for their album to drop.

I've been waiting for quite a while, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Baekkyounggg. <333

Guest secretlyxsmiling

i love 1TYM...i love listening to their music and looking at their very cool pics ;)

can't wait to hear from them!!!

Guest flyfany89

omg..the 5th album..and also no more delay!!!

YAY!!! and it is coming out on november <--- my birthday is in november

Yeahh a 1tym thread!

Was there one before..?

Cause I remember looking for it but not finding it :huh:

i don't think there was one before :huh: well ...yeah 1Tym!!

Guest 321stars

OMG its coming out in november, officially!! ahh i was hoping it was this month.. aaahhh thanks for making this thread ^____^ i was planning to make one but then i saw all the official threads CLOSED so x______x anywayy heres an old questionare thingy mabob :D

TEDDY

The first song you liked after you were born: No way I can remember.. but according to my grandma, I always sang Cho Yong Pil's "Chot Bool Eul Kih Shut Nah Yo~"...

Favorite Food: sushi, pasta, anything meaty

Favorite Animal: tiger, they look cool

Favorite Brand: no particular brand but anything comfortable

Favorite Place: amusement park.. although i don't get to go these days.. but it allows me to play like a kid and forget everything!!

Favorite Game: warcraft3. i sucked but now i'm good!

If you're meeting a girl, what would you want her to bring? And why? Mirror.. I look at mirror often so maybe I could borrow it..

Best sport: Skiing, snowboarding, arm wrestle

What do you do when there's time: internet games [i do it too often these days...]

A scary story or dream that you remember: I have nightmares often.. but I've seen a real ghost before.. it's too long to tell the whole story but.. during the time of our first album, I saw one in apartment park in Kang Nam.. a girl ghost.. black, long hair and wore white gown. I've met her eyes.. those people who says "there's no ghost".. you're wrong!! They exist!!

If you can put only 3 people, who would you put in? I don't have cellphone;

If you born as a women, what kind of person do you want to be? A girl rapper.. I have confidence I'll do well..

When do you think that it's a good thing to be a guy? When they give birth.. it looks scary.

Favorite 1tym song: Honestly??? 1tym's ONE LOVE.. it's a personal reason but it's also the first song that I wrote..

If you can live until today, what would you do? I would tell all my loved ones that I love them.. and go sky diving.

What would you do if you love your friend' lover? I've done it before when I was young.. if i think about it now, it's funny but both my friend and I was hurt cuz of a girl.

The last memory of kissing a girl: 2 years ago.

JINHWAN

The first song you liked after you were born: My mom used to listen to a pop song collection in her car and I remember "Casa Blanca".. I had more but my brain isn't functioning

Favorite Food: Anything meaty and sometimes I want to eat cheesy food..

Favorite Animal: Doggie! I think a dog would be my favorite all the way..

Favorite Brand: I used to have one but I wear anything pretty and cool nowadays;;

Favorite Place: I like fancy bars but i also like old looking bars.. [drink with friends.. WAHAHAH]

Favorite Game: Starcraft and Counterstrike

If you're meeting a girl, what would you want her to bring? And why? Weird question.. what do you want the girl to bring? I'm happy that she came!

Best sport: Skiing, swimming, snowboard! Although the time passed and it's not recent, during my high school year, I've won first place in skiing and third place out of whole school in swimming! I just recently started snowboarding! [it sounds so conceited even if I wrote it] I didn't mean to write in this form.. but adding on, I was last in roller skate competition!! -__-;; I'm usually good at short track but the teacher made me do longer ones.. I thought I was gonna die! They were so excited and they even did claps.. even my parents were there.. I cried.. I went out to another one I was last on that one too! Cuz I was hurrying due to my lateness and forgot my skates.. so I borrowed one and went.. but why did I come last!? That is.. the guy that let me borrow it didn't take care of it well .....! I cried so much at my bad luck.. It was so slippery that even at the starting line, i couldn't move.. I was my school's representitive but I was having trouble at the starting line.... My mom was making a face of 'did he eat something wrong'.. how did i come to a story like this.. but yeah! Ah! Now that i remember it, there was other people that couldn't start at the starting line! They held onto each other, not trying to fall!! KEKEKEKEEKEKEKEKEK

What do you do when there's time: Game with friends and watch movies and drink!

A scary story or dream that you remember: It's my friend's story! But it's not scary if I say it so next time....!

If you can put only 3 people, who would you put in? Home and office. that's all I need!

If you born as a women, what kind of person do you want to be? When a guy sees me, they will fall behind in surprise!! [either really pretty or really ugly.. i don't like lukewarm!!!]

When do you think that it's a good thing to be a guy? Pain of birth.. it must hurt so much.. women rock!!!!!!!!!

Favorite 1tym song: I think 1tym's 1tym..

If you can live until today, what would you do? ah~ it's so hard~~ if i have to sya, i want to have a drink with everyone that i knew in my life.

What would you do if you love your friend' lover? weird question... i don't think it'llhappen but if it does, i'll end it with one-sided love.

The last memory of kissing a girl: I have one..-__-;;

BAEKKYUNG

The first song you liked after you were born: Cho Hah Moon's "Ih Bam Eul Dashi Han Bun"

Favorite Food: Potato, some kind of fish [sorry -__-;]

Favorite Animal: Koala. It's cute, and it's slow so it has time in its hands

Favorite Brand: SEAN JOHN

Favorite Place: Top of Dong Jak University.. its views are awesome and ocean breeze is good..

Favorite Game: Sprinter Cell[i don't know if that's spelled right], Metal Gear, Final Fantasy [PS2]

If you're meeting a girl, what would you want her to bring? And why? Massager.. My muscles ache these days..

Best sport: Anything track and field.. I was part of the track team

What do you do when there's time: Computer notebook and watching dvd with popcorn and coming home after a drive and parking in a good place.

A scary story or dream that you remember: I was a special agent and was on a mission in my dream. I got hit by a bullet and i thought "now i'm dead'.. and as i slowly died, a movie ended in front of my eyes with credits scrolling down.. my family and YG members were all there. The thought of me dying alone was the worst..

If you can put only 3 people, who would you put in? First my mom, Mister Yang, and girlfriend [if i get one]

If you born as a women, what kind of person do you want to be? Intelligent girl.. [someone who could guide a guy like me]

When do you think that it's a good thing to be a guy? Because I'm a 1tym member.. my life changed afterwards.. even with my short height, I was able to perform well, thanks to 1tym!

Favorite 1tym song: 1tym. "1tym" made us.

If you can live until today, what would you do? Be naked and run around the metro.

What would you do if you love your friend' lover? I've done it before.. My relationship with him is now weird.. but when i think, "I LOVED", i dont have regrets but when i think about my relationship with my friend, i regret it..

The last memory of kissing a girl: Yesterday...

DANNY

The first song you liked after you were born: Michael Jackson's Billie Jean"

Favorite Food: Dwen Jang Jjih Gae, Turkey sandwich

Favorite Animal: Dog [beagel], it's really cute.

Favorite Brand: Abercrombie and Fitch, it always makes me comfortable!

Favorite Place: Golf, movie theater, home.

Favorite Game: Super Mario Bros Melee [gamecube], warcraft3 [pc]

If you're meeting a girl, what would you want her to bring? And why? Phone.. more relationship forms when we share phone numbers.

Best sport: Anything because i'm an all star..

What do you do when there's time: Work out.. Sports.

A scary story or dream that you remember: All members were at one place.. and JinHwan fell down the building in my dream.. it was so scary until that moment.. but he hopped back up when he touched the floor.. [so it was a comidic dream]

If you can put only 3 people, who would you put in? My mom and dad [that counts as one?].. my brother.. and my manager hyung.. [he has all of our 1tym member's numbers and everything]

If you born as a women, what kind of person do you want to be? Intelligent and active girl? Kind of tomboyish and Cool-ish?

When do you think that it's a good thing to be a guy?When I see beautiful girls..

Favorite 1tym song: It's hard to say one.. but 1tym's "1tym" cuz it's the song that made us.

If you can live until today, what would you do? I want to talk comfortably with my loved ones.

What would you do if you love your friend' lover? just love inside.. and hold it in~~~!!

The last memory of kissing a girl: In my dream yesterday.. really. [i'm not gonna say who!!]

-----

Translated by Doncha@1tymheaven.com

credits to MYC04(MEI)@1tymheaven !

edit- i hope you don't mind me sharing mei, please PM me if u dont want it posted ^^

Archived