The Official 1TYM (원타임) Thread

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest strawberrywine
:( I already miss them as a group. they were one of my favorites along with shinhwa. I hate this "break" that they are taking. Most likely they won't get back together. I love Jinhwan. him and danny were my favorites in the group. This really sucks.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

OMGOMGOMG i just heard teddy in anyclub. HIS VOICE/RAP THING.. FREAKIN MAKES THE WHOLE SONG! he sounds soo HOTTTT. well hyori does too but Teddy is just GAHHHHHHHHH i love his voice. so sexy.

Guest 177z_Aym

^^mee to when i first heard that song i was jumping my a** off when i heard teddy raps YA i want that song badly

hmm when is it going to release :D

Guest suejinners

^ EEEE I CAN:T WAIT

TEDDY's voice sure kicks erics butt. muhahah even though eric is sexy also..

GOSH IM LISTENING TO IT NONSSTOP.. stupid reporter's voice keeps talking in the middle of it.. -_________- shut uppppp

Idon't care about hyori i just like teddy<3 ^___________^

Guest jess1tym4life

yeah i heard it too, not really clear since it was a report news thing, but you can just hear teddy..Eric is cute but teddy is better at rapping..

can't wait for the song to come out than we can really hear teddy better...too bad he's not in the mv it would have been better, but i think since the anycall is released before 1tym's album they probably want to give 1tym fans a surprised by not showing teddy yet..saving for the comeback...omg 14 more days till the album drops & 1tym will be back..ahhhhhh

gawd!!! teddy's voice was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!..TEDDY is such a HOTTIE!! Love that boy!!! *sighs*.....anyway, Teddy's rapping was good and it always will be good!! GO TEDDY!!

Guest 321stars

EEE teddy ~~ i miss his voice. it was GREAT to hear him.

this MAY be a weird request but i need it for something

does anyone have the pic of teddy sticking up his.. middle finger? >O<

Guest jess1tym4life

just saw the anyclub mv even though Teddy wasn't in it but still got to hear him rap..so cute.."got to make you mine"

Archived