The Official 1TYM (원타임) Thread

Guest jess1tym4life

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's impossible, but I keep hoping that one of the music festivals/concerts here will surprise us with a 1TYM reunion. 

I was pretty pleased to see Danny at KCon (still thrilled, honestly) but getting to see the boys back together, making music... That would be a dream come true. 

• 7 months later...
Guest cindel25

Teddy needs to admit 1tym is over instead of keeping the old fans hanging out. His recent words were not COOL...  
Where is Jinhwan?  

• 1 month later...
Guest jess1tym4life

Missing 1tym..this year we only got to see 3/4 members together. Maybe next year on their anniversary we will get a pic of all of them.

510r.jpgepsw.jpg
zf23.jpgh1em.jpgc6j5.jpg

credit: Baekkyoung, Danny, Masta Wu's instagram/facebook.

• 1 year later...
Guest nonoonana2589

It's been a loooong time that this forum was created and did not realize its existence. :o i'm very very late :( I like 1tym sooo much but i'm very sad because it has nine years without comeback and rarely can see any news of the members. I still have hope even if they are old, married and even if they're grandpas haha   :)>-

Guest nonoonana2589

11015065_1599185963660481_17574633786622                                                                                                                                                            saw this recent photo of Danny on a instagram account, he still beautiful as in the old days.  ;;) :x

• 6 months later...

Archived