Kim Kardashian Says She Weighs 120 Pounds

Guest forever_young

Guest PDURRR

she's preety but WHO THE HELL IS SHE. i've seen like 50 threads about her i mean is she a singer, actress, model... what does she actually do? =___=!

she was like a celeb stylist, and then ppl started to notice her after hanging out with paris hilton and then yeahhh, she doesn't really do anything LOL

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

well fat does weigh less than muscles. and kims butt extends from here until next week......

but i'd probably say shes at least 130. we do have to consider her height, shes only 5'2.5

Guest HeffyEnd

She DOES look 120, she is NOT overweight.

But she isn't pretty either, and she's annoying. And who the hell really cares about her.

Guest kylie91

There's no way Kim Kardashian weighs 120....Just her bootylicious buisness in the back prob weighs 30 ibs. alone. 0___0

Guest steph*funny

maybe when she says 120 she means her lower body haha

^LOLL

Wow I had no idea Kim and Kourtney were that short....no wonder Khloe towers over them =X

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Since she's only 5'2", then MAYBE. But I don't think she weighs 120, I think she weighs more.

Whatever she weighs, though, she looks pretty damn good. Her richard simmons is so freaking huge though.

its definitely posibble if she's 5'2'' since im taller and weigh alot less

though i dont have her butt lol :X i have the boobs

in any case short people have less bone mass

and believe it or not boobs and butts dont weigh that much..

someone i knew had a breast reduction and still weighed the same.

Guest puchaa

nobody has butts like that, i don't think it's natural....i mean, it's sticking out so weird........i think she weighs a bit more than she claims though, maybe 130?

Guest Zodiacgrl89

Believe it or not Kim's assets are natural. I've seen nude photos. I really don't thing that Kim is 120 because when Christina Aguilera was Xtina she gained weight and turned 120 lbs. She is only 4'11". Her assets never turned that big.

Guest thina

Whatever she weighs, though, she looks pretty damn good. Her richard simmons is so freaking huge though.

agreed

Guest arrakee1

i saw her once.. very close.. shoulder to shoulder and i gotta say she's not that HUGE at all

she's sooo shot (im not that tall)

so it's possible

120 pounds of FAT I believe. I remember reading somewhere else that claims she is 115lbs. Whatever. I have friends who are 4'11" and weigh 110lbs and they look thin.

Kim's huge thighs, butt, and boobs alone weighs 120lbs. lol.

Archived