Kim Kardashian Says She Weighs 120 Pounds

Guest forever_young

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xM i n n i e

I think Kim is probably around.. 130-140.

I wonder how Kim and Kourtney who are older than Chole ended up being wayy shorter than her.

Their parents are pretty tall..

5'2 and 4'11 vs. 5'10 big difference.

Guest chocolate//

lol no way she's 120..

i'm 5'3 and i used to be 123 and i wasn't as big as her. plus she looks like she has a lot of muscle (whereas i have none) which weighs mmore.

Guest missakky

i dont think she is 120...but i do know that it's possible to look bigger and actually not weigh that much. i have a friend who looks a bit chubby yet she's 5'3 and 115 pounds. just depends on how the body distributes fat

Guest KIM_SAYS:

Kourtney is 4'11"...wow...

but yes, Kim sure does look 120-130. That is fat for a 5'1" person...

Excuse me, 120 is not fat for a "5'1 person." I'm 5'0 and 120 lbs, but I have a lot of muscle. My friends think I'm 105-110. :mellow:

I think it's possible that Kim is 120...but highly unlikely. I mean, c'mon.

Guest SiMPLY PiNk*

Excuse me, 120 is not fat for a "5'1 person." I'm 5'0 and 120 lbs, but I have a lot of muscle. My friends think I'm 105-110. :mellow:

I think it's possible that Kim is 120...but highly unlikely. I mean, c'mon.

since you have a lot of muscle, it works for you. but typically when somebody's 5'0 & 120, they're chubby/borderline fat.

Guest originalgangster!

bull. i'm 5'3" a full time volleyball player and i'm around 120. I don't look like THAT though. I don't get why people have to lie about their weight. I mean she's still gorgeous right? even if she's "120" or 140 it doesn't make her and less pretty?

Guest marshmellow

Kourtney is so pretty! I didn't think she was 4'11". I believe Kim is 120, why not? Her butt is too big for a human body..

Guest system_chaos

;_; I don't think I'm thin at all (actually I think she looks sexier than me, but she's obvs got bigger boobs and a huge butt), I also am 5'2"... and I weigh 120-130. It depends.

So... it's possible.. I mean, yeah. .____.

Archived