Kim Kardashian Says She Weighs 120 Pounds

Guest forever_young

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

i'm 120 and around 5'5 or 5'6. I'm like avg. I think she could be 120 for her height lol

Guest latina

i'm kinda scared of her behind. it's so unproportional to her body.

J.lo's butt is acceptable but hers is kinda :blink::blink:

Guest Zodiacgrl89

Her butt.... not attractive.

Her butt itself looks about 120 -_-

It's so huge!

She should do a lower body workout.

Guest mcsn

i dunno..i weigh 114 lbs..and i'm the same height as she is.. and i am in no way looking like that! i don't have boobs...and that booty.. she's only 6 lbs heavier than i am?? @_@

Guest fashion_love'

i think she weight around 120-128?? but just rounded it down..LOL... her legs looks skinny.. just her butt and somewhat her boobs looks big.. her arms looks tone too and not full of flab.. same with her stomach.. so i think she could be around what she said her weight is..

Guest ninasaurus

I have no idea if that's her weight. but wow at her butt o__o . it might be possible

that she weighs 120 because she is only 5 feet 2.

Guest kfosho

her butt is really big, so i doubt she weights 120. cause i know i'm thinner than her and i weight more than that.

Guest ~XoX~

She definitely does NOT look like she weighs 120 pounds! I have to admit though... I like seeing celebs with curves, but she's a little too curvy. Her body looks out of proportion...

Guest ling_ling

i think its possible considering shs only 5"2

shorter people who weigh that much tend to look biger than people wh are 5"6 and weigh the same

durh

Archived