Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jjessiessong

HELP! does anyone kno a website that gives you the url of the song you want... i am trying to generate a code for a mp3 player on my myspace, and it requires the url of the song.... i tried uploading and hosting my own songs, but it doesn't seem to work... so now i am looking for a website.... :D

Guest LoH_Ter

I've been looking everywhere for this song:

I think its called 그대가 그대를 by 이승환 and romanized, its Geudehgah geudehreul by Lee Seung Hwan.

I'm usually good at finding songs...but this one is sucker to find. Anyone know where I can find it?

Oh yeah, I go to z-degrees for music.

Guest poorlostsoul

I've been looking everywhere for this song:

I think its called 그대가 그대를 by 이승환 and romanized, its Geudehgah geudehreul by Lee Seung Hwan.

I'm usually good at finding songs...but this one is sucker to find. Anyone know where I can find it?

Oh yeah, I go to z-degrees for music.

z-degrees? WTF?? its CLOSED DOWN dude

Guest twnty2

i don't want to use limewire to download american songs just cause they give you LOTS OF VIRUSES.

so does anybody know any alternative sites, other than solid which is usually down?

Archived