Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hannahlove

It's hard to buy the albums here and I don't want to overspend on shipping if I buy it online.

When I go to Korea I'll probably buy a ton

I'm gonna try these links that you guyse shared because its hard to find korean stuff on limewire

Guest rebecca_joo93

i believe the best site is www.z-degrees.net u have to make an account there. only slight 'discomfort' is you have to make 25 posts before you can download nething on there. but i assure u they have all the albums dat comes out and their quality is AWESOME!!!~ if u have nemore questions after u make the account, u can email me.

hello. umm i was wondering so all you neefd to do is put 25 posts which is like coments and you can download music?

hello. umm i was wondering so all you neefd to do is put 25 posts which is like coments and you can download music?

u dont have to post anything to get music there

but it seems like the site is down

is solid07 not working anymore for anyone else other than me??

i love that site but it doesnt work~~

Yeah, it's been down for a LONG TIME now. I miss it too :tears:

i`m actually looking for reallyyy old school korean music ^^ as in, back in the 90s...any good sites?? all the ones posted only have new music...

neverrr mind. i love monkey3 :x

Archived