Mubank Special Stage - Wonder Generation - July 4th

Guest Soy

Guest jingaling.

insertusernamehere, i love your post.

totally agree with everything you just said.

yoobin looks cute in the KY outfits

but yet she still looks sexy XD

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To those who have friends who like SNSD more than WG (or vice versa, for that matter), I'm just gonna say 3 things: 1/ look at the sales (then, SNSD are more popular), 2/ look at the Tell Me fever and the awards that they got (why would people hate them and still perform their songs?), 3/ you're friends with people who tend to be like you.

If I lived in a ghetto neighborhood and all of my friends did drugs, can I say for sure that everybody in the city I lived also did drugs?

My point is, unless you have specific statistics, saying someone is "more liked", or to go as far as claiming "everyone I know likes A/B, so A/B must be liked by this certain demographic group", is quite invalid to me o_O I'd just accept that as the crowd you're referring to, and take its generalizability with a grain of salt. (Even my "theory" about older-younger fans of each group is just speculation based on buying habits of different age groups and the style of songs they listen to. I can never say for sure).

lisathestain: [gasp] (Ye Eun's crack compilation) somebody really did that? jesus.

Can you post the vid? I want to know who this creep is.

It's like someone who counts the number of acne spots on your face.

Ew.

And haha I can see why your mom reacted that way. SNSD's songs are like Christmas songs, very easy to listen to. WG songs are better played to dance to in the club :) My mom refers to this kind of music as "headache" T______T

Guest Lishathestain

insertusernamehere i tried to look for it again on youtube but didn't find any trace of it.

i guess the person deleted it already, which is good sigh. that's like totally unnecessary.

hahah and yea i told my mom to at least try listen to Tell Me cause supposedly "it's #1 in Korea!" but then she told me it's too repetitive :(

oh i found it cute how Sunmi looked like she's wearing a diaper :D :D

Guest yienyienyien

I agree with insertusernamehere. :) To me, it's all about Wonder Generation. They both performed well. :D :D It was very entertaining and by far one of the best collabs around. And truth is I'm not really a music music fan of SNSD, I like them cause....don't know (maybe cause I love seeing them on TV and their perfs). As for WG, I may not be a huge fan of them but I listen to their catchy songs like Tell Me, eebabo, Irony, Headache(I LOVE THIS SONG WHY DIDN'T THEY EVER PROMOTE THIS?!). Oh yea, I love sohee but that's prob the only girl in WG i like. O_O

Offtopic : I have guy friends who have this mad crush on Tiffany. Like... they would want her to be their gf when she eye smiles (and they're taken). I totally understand why Tiffany has the most fanboys. XD

Lishathestain: I know where it can be found.

DELETE. Cause Antis suck. :P

V OOKAY. Thanks citra for the PM. I forgot that antis exist for a sec XD

Guest Lishathestain
Lishathestain: I know where it can be found.

u want to just pm inserturnamehere about that? i really don't want people to like discuss about it anymore because it's not about MuBank.

thank you, though :)

Tiffany's smiling eyes are <3 like people might think she did too much in the Tell Me perf.. well i think it's totally cute hahah!

Image269.jpg

Image210.jpg

c: as labeled

^

hehehe Yoobin and Sunye look so cute

sohee really fit this concpet lol im not her fan but i like her here

sunmi look so happy kekekeke im sure she always want to dance with that lollipop hohoho

too bad they should've just give the real one, maybe they will eat it just like soshi did ROFL XD

Guest snail.

Wow. Huge essays.

Anyway, I was pretty thrilled for that special stage and I ended up very satisfied about it from both sides. So no complains from me about that.

And I have so say that Sica's lack of enthusiasm owns.

Bwahahaha, she's too cool for this performance B)

Sica : *thinks* Tell me, tell me, t-t-t-t-t-t Tell me ... Geez, tell me something I don't know already.

Haha, I love her.

^^ octieu, rofl I honestly love ice princess sica, but honestly the private recording must have scared the crap out of her ... empty audience camera zooming in and out her face, rofl her fear of cameras was like fully evident during that recording, because she had soooo much more fun during the mubank performance with the audience.

In general girl groups need more love :P How does that sound ..

lala and i agree with what insertusernamehere said, haha even though I'm a huge fan of the vocal talent in SNSD, they're nowhere near Seeya for me, and it's also because I monitor what they they do and how they present themselves, but I do think that SNSD has vocal talents, to me need to watch more clips, or get updated on the girls (It's just an inner frustration that I get when people say that SNSD only has Jessica and Taeyeon, because Maknae is also another lead vocal along with Jessica, Sunny has a great voice, and is improving like heck, don't believe me, go watch some of her Chunji live songs, Tiffany has her own way of singing and did well during the Oppa Nappa) . They compiled this HUGE zip of live vocal rips from the girls, and haha it's one of the playlists on my ipod, I love their singing. I can safely say that both these groups are going to be strong in future generations and are here to stay though, if they keep on improving, they're both so young, and already are doing so well, so the best to both groups XD

vvv Yeah I was wondering who got whose lollipop for KY, haha it would have been cute if Sunmi requested for Tete's

Guest Lishathestain

DELETE. Cause Antis suck. :P

V OOKAY. Thanks citra for the PM. I forgot that antis exist for a sec XD

lol they're everywheeeere :D :D especially for girl groups sigh.

^

hehehe Yoobin and Sunye look so cute

sohee really fit this concpet lol im not her fan but i like her here

sunmi look so happy kekekeke im sure she always want to dance with that lollipop hohoho

too bad they should've just give the real one, maybe they will eat it just like soshi did ROFL XD

do u think she used Taeyeon's lolli? AHAHAHAH

Sica : *thinks* Tell me, tell me, t-t-t-t-t-t Tell me ... Geez, tell me something I don't know already.

Haha, I love her.

hahah :D :D she looks so hot w/ her "i don't need to smile like i mean it. that's so last summer" expression.

^

lisa i think sunmi herself want to use Tae's lolli kekeke im sure in her heart she will sing "yeay i have taeyeon unni lollipop...taeyeon taeyeon tae-tae-tae-tae-tae-tae Taeyeon...JJANG!!!" LOL XD

can u see sunmi face soooooo happy lol (u know what not only sunmi happy with lolipop even madonna also loves lollipop ROFL, sorry not related but im listening to Madonna's Hard Candy now lol)

wah i hope there will be vid of them rehearsal at SM building huhuhu i want to see more interaction

Guest yienyienyien

Haha, I love her.

Aha, that was exactly what I was thinking when I saw Gorjess performing Tell Me. Maybe non-SNSD fans won't get used to it, but we sure do.

Jessica is too cool for everything. She even sleeps when she's dancing.

Guest PrincessAyra

Overall, i'm very satisfied with both of the performances.

I think everyone has stated what I'm about to say so... lol. :P

But one thing I had to point out is that

Sunny's voice sounds like a goat. And the girl needs more neck.

Other than that, I can tolerate almost every little this and that.

Guest foreverxlove

OMG IT WAS AWESOME!!!

I <3 WG's Kissing You :]

SNSD did pretty good too ^.^

WonderGeneration is <333333

Guest tecktonik/

Overall, i'm very satisfied with both of the performances.

I think everyone has stated what I'm about to say so... lol. :P

But one thing I had to point out is that

Sunny's voice sounds like a goat. And the girl needs more neck.

Other than that, I can tolerate almost every little this and that.

^_^ I have to agree with you. Sunny had a funny voice... o_o

Guest AznKandyz

-+Hmm. Well, from what i just saw, i'd have to say they did better

than i expected. Both groups :] They really improve in a short

period of time eh? At first i never really liked group collaborations,

but i think Wonder Girls & Girl's Generation has made me anticipate

more. They did very well.

-+I'm not a fan/anit-fan of either, but i liked their performance

Guest zolzaya_1993

omg WONDER GIRLS are so CUTE!

I LOVE THEIR every OUTFITS on every mv's or performances!!

Guest Coopcayke

insertusenamehere I loved you unbiased post, I enjoyed reading it :)

Lisathestain Sica "I don't need to smile like I mean it. That's so last summer." ROFL :lol:

Archived