[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest simpleandpink

Muhaha, I come back and there's some TamakiXHaruhi support goin' on :D

Hrm, ending in two weeks [technically, one, since ep25 airs, tuesday, right?

me <--- wants to cry badly

Aish, I'm going to miss the anime for the time that it's gone [....they can make a 2nd season in another week, right? lol :lol: wishful thinking]

Aish, I'm going to miss the anime for the time that it's gone [....they can make a 2nd season in another week, right? lol :lol: wishful thinking]

Yeah, a week...10 days max..........

....... LOL if only. :lol:

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

I wonder what they'll do though... I hope it'll be something with a huge BANG.

Maybe Ranka will show up and start giving Tamaki advice to woo Haruhi... but that's so unlikely

Guest simpleandpink

btw: Episode 23 was love <3 :lol: Casanova-kun is hella funny :D

"Don't underestimate the flames of MOE!!!"

:lol: Kaoru's realization :)

Tamaki is still and has been love <3 too :)

"WE'RE FRIENDS FOREVER!!!"

"Then: who does she belong to?" :lol:

Gah, the convo at the end just makes me want to cry again <_< The end is coming...it's like the apocalypse for me T_T It's the first show that I've been following since the beginning :(

Guest tifachan

btw: Episode 23 was love <3 :lol: Casanova-kun is hella funny :D

"Don't underestimate the flames of MOE!!!"

:lol: Kaoru's realization :)

Tamaki is still and has been love <3 too :)

"WE'RE FRIENDS FOREVER!!!"

"Then: who does she belong to?" :lol:

Gah, the convo at the end just makes me want to cry again <_< The end is coming...it's like the apocalypse for me T_T It's the first show that I've been following since the beginning :(

Right?? I even re-read and re-watch the Ouran stuff... x]

Yea, who does she belong to then? Lolsz.

Guest tifachan

**ThatGirlPhuong - by any chance have you found any more scanlations? I found the entire volume 7 and 8 but they're all in Japanese :tears:

So if anyone can and would be willing to translate, I can send it over =)

I have Volume 7 in English- bought it just cause I wanted to read it. xP If I could, I would stay up all night copying the translations onto the raw- but I can't. ^^''

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Definition of Moe many thanks to Wikipedia <3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mo%C3%A9

Just scan through it :ph34r:

There are very little scanlation groups T_T Actually I only know of Eternal Blue, OMGTSRS, and the person that did Vol 5 but she does several other mangas too.

No 7 and 8 haven't been scanlated yet. If they were I would have posted them up =/

I'd so stay up the whole night to put english text in the RAW's but 1... I don't have the english translation x_x and 2... school is being a pain in the butt so I have little time to do things I want..

I have Volume 7 in English- bought it just cause I wanted to read it. xP If I could, I would stay up all night copying the translations onto the raw- but I can't. ^^''

Definition of Moe many thanks to Wikipedia <3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mo%C3%A9

Just scan through it :ph34r:

There are very little scanlation groups T_T Actually I only know of Eternal Blue, OMGTSRS, and the person that did Vol 5 but she does several other mangas too.

No 7 and 8 haven't been scanlated yet. If they were I would have posted them up =/

I'd so stay up the whole night to put english text in the RAW's but 1... I don't have the english translation x_x and 2... school is being a pain in the butt so I have little time to do things I want..

Haha well no worries, thank you guys in the first place for putting up the thread and goodies ^_^

And I absoloutely understand about school.. whee reading about Karl Marx and the Communist Manifesto. Fun. <_<:P

Guest simpleandpink

I re-started the manga yesterday, but I really can't get into it because I like the anime's art WAY better. Additionally, I'm more of an anime kind of person. It's not just about visuals, it's about voices [Tamaki's seiyuu <3], sounds, etc. Although, it's still mad fun :)

It's probably because I've gotten so used to anime. But, there's nothing wrong with that, IMO ;)

I love manga and I'm more of a manga fan, but I have to agree with you simpleandpink, the anime took me by storm even after I read the Ouran manga. I love it !!! but then again, who's complaining about more ouran? LOL the more sources the better, I say!! :D

Aww everyone's making me sad. :(

Nooo ouran, I need you! T_T *dies*

Archived