[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

..I wouldn't be surprised if the anime ended up with...

Tamaki: Haruhi. I... I....

Haruhi: What is it senpai?

Tamaki: Our father/daughter relationship isn't working out. How about a wife and husband relationship?!

Haruhi: No.

Tamaki: But Haruhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Haruhi: No >_>

Tamaki: *starts growing mushrooms*

...That was lameee x_x

But yes Tamaki and Haruhi!!

Guest PurpleRain

Tamaki: Our father/daughter relationship isn't working out. How about a wife and husband relationship?!

...That was lameee x_x

that was funny :D

...That was lameee x_x

Hey, that's good!!!! :lol: HAHAHA!! I could really believe that's the ending.. LOL !!

Guest tifachan

...That was lameee x_x

OMg! Yea! That would be greaT! ^__^

I see TamakixHaruhi fans! YAY!!!! I love them both so much too.. :blush: "Oh Hatori-san(refers to the author) please make Tamaki say something sane for once to not scare HAruhi away.." :sweatingbullets: I also rather prefer the twins remain together coz they look better and cute. Maybe the reason why Tamaki can't say his feelings well to Haruhi is because his scared of her reaction..she does reject anyone..but ohh I hope for the best!! ;)

lala0606fq5.png

--Tamaki x Haruhi always!--

credits to lala comics and richer or poorer site ;)

Guest tifachan

Yea, it's probably cause she's sjust very not interested. ^_^'' And so, he's locking his feelings away?

I heard that the manga was ending too! :[

Episode 23 was so cute and like.. VERY random ROFL.

;__; poor Tamaki so slow xD when will he realize he's so in love 8D

gahh the series is almost over TT ___ TT

My sister showed me this anime a few days ago and I totally love it! Tamaki is definitely my favourite, he's just hilarious and so cute! On a side note though, I have no idea why French guys are always generalized in anime/manga as blond haired and blue eyed; they're the two most recessive genes! Especially Tamaki, who's half Japanese :lol:

My two favourite episodes are when the boys go to Haruhi's for the first time (omfg, that dream! "I had to fast for three days...") and the two episodes involving Kasanoda :lol:

**ThatGirlPhuong - thank you so much for uploading those files! I've been wanting to read the manga online first and comparing it before buying the mangas itself :)

Guest tifachan

My sister showed me this anime a few days ago and I totally love it! Tamaki is definitely my favourite, he's just hilarious and so cute! On a side note though, I have no idea why French guys are always generalized in anime/manga as blond haired and blue eyed; they're the two most recessive genes! Especially Tamaki, who's half Japanese :lol:

Yea. Lolsz. And I thought Germans were supposed to be the "Blond hair, and blue eyes" thing? XD

Guest tifachan

Yea, that's the correct spelling. xD

And I'm always drawed in by Honey's big brown eyes... They're so cuTE!! XDD

And I HAD to share this picture cause it's SOOO CUTEE! ^O^

tamakibabyqi5.jpg

OMG!! DOESN'T THIS PIC MAKE YOU WANNA SQUEEZE HIM TO DEATH?!?! XDD

Ahahaha, I LOVE Ouran... Haruhi has to be the best heroine ever since she's so... COOL and not the typical heroine type (ie: shy, quiet, walks around with her hands clasped at her chest).

I want Tamaki and Haruhi to go out so that Tamaki can finally get a break. Poor king.. ^_^

Guest darkanqelxp

eh....i forgot where i got it from but OMGTSRS (scanlation groups) have released VOLUME 10 chap. 42 and 43....

i thought it was AWESOME....its about Misuzu's daughter....yea i cant believe he had a daughter :lol:

Yea. Lolsz. And I thought Germans were supposed to be the "Blond hair, and blue eyes" thing? XD

I really don't know :blink: I have heard that Germans are the Aryan race, but I heard it as Hitler's proclamation in History class so I wouldn't know if that's fact or just part of Hitler's discriminatory propaganda.

However, I've only met one German who isn't blonde haired and blue eyed but similarly, I've met people who are blonde haired and blue eyed that are out of German ancestry. So whatever, I'll just go back to enjoying the anime!

Oh and I'm really slow (or I haven't watched anime in years), what's 'moe'?

so I'm the lone twin fan? lol

most likely, she will end up with tamaki (if in fact she ends up with anyone at all), but I like the twins a lot better. One thing that really surprised me (I think it was in ep.23) was how smart tamaki was supposed to be! he has no common sense :P

Archived