[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

^OH yeah :lol:

Another funny part:

"Casanova-kun"

"KASANODA!"

"Bossa Nova?" :lol:

:lol: YEAH!!! That was so funny!!! And they still called him the wrong name. xD LOL Tamaki and the twins are the best!!! xD

edit: w00t!! I own this page!! :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vic_taebin

finally watched the first episode fully and i like it. Haha.. the kute little kid, honey, is soo cute. Hahaha i think im going to be loving this anime.

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Episode 24 ; 191 MB ; SendSpace

Thanks for uploading the OP and ED singles simpleandpink =) I added it to the list of other... junk already.

Episode 23 ; BitTorrent ; Lunar

EDIT

HAHAH I just finished the 23rd episode!! The beginning is all laughs. But oh wow.. Tamaki is extremely slowww.

Poor Haruhi doesn't even realize it when people like her >_< She just rejeects them unconsiously

Guest tifachan

Poor Haruhi doesn't even realize it when people like her >_< She just rejeects them unconsiously

Lolszz. Right?? I rememebr when Arai-kun was sooo diappointed~ XD But in the manga, I remember that Kyouya told everyone that she kept getting confessed to, but because she was so boring, she rejected them all. Lolszz. She's so funny. <3

Episode 24 ; 191 MB ; SendSpace

Thanks for uploading the OP and ED singles simpleandpink =) I added it to the list of other... junk already.

Episode 23 ; BitTorrent ; Lunar

EDIT

HAHAH I just finished the 23rd episode!! The beginning is all laughs. But oh wow.. Tamaki is extremely slowww.

Thank you! But Episode 23 was REALLY cute!!! Tamaki is sooo slow. Oh, what episode is this anime ending at?

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Sadly, episode 26 is the last one T_T

I seriously wonder how they're going to end it... let's all speculate!

Episode 24 - And Kyoya Met

Episode 25 - The Host Club's Declaration of Dissolution

Episode 26 - This is Our Ouran Festival

We all know episode 24 is how Tamaki and Kyouya met and how Host Club started so that's a given.

...The last two makes me cry T_T I'm going to miss Ouran so much when it ends >_<

omg nuuu! it's so sad T___T! *grabs onto hope for a 2nd season even though chances are highly unlikely*

episode 25, sounds like the club is going to END or something :(! I think it will end with Honey and Mori graduating or something, cause they mentioned something when they were hiding in the trees. I think they were wondering if there would be any developments in the tamaki/haruhi situation before they graduate.

Awww, its so saddd, whyyyyy!!!! lolol

Thankies for the eps **ThatGirlPhuong you rock! Ep 23 was soo cute! I think i have a soft spot for Bossa-nova/casanova kun ^_^. Hes so cuute when hes tryna confess and then when he gets rejected announce FRIENDS FOREVER LOL! So funny how Tamaki goes all robotic when he tries to stop the suitation bahhahaha <3 hes so cute! I must admit im a Pro Tamaki/haruhi relationship hehehe.

Wahh!! *slumps into depression* T__T this can't be! There must be a second season…there HAS to be!! :( I'm gonna miss host club anime so much!!! T__T

"High-Power motor...HO HO HO HO HO"

^ I'm even gonna miss that! :lol:

Well anyway, episode 23 was totally cute and funny!!! :lol: I went totally Moe over Tamaki when he (sort of) realised his feelings. :D eheheee!!!! too irresistible!!!! >_<

omg nuuu! it's so sad T___T! *grabs onto hope for a 2nd season even though chances are highly unlikely*

episode 25, sounds like the club is going to END or something :(! I think it will end with Honey and Mori graduating or something, cause they mentioned something when they were hiding in the trees. I think they were wondering if there would be any developments in the tamaki/haruhi situation before they graduate.

Awww, its so saddd, whyyyyy!!!! lolol

Thankies for the eps **ThatGirlPhuong you rock! Ep 23 was soo cute! I think i have a soft spot for Bossa-nova/casanova kun ^_^. Hes so cuute when hes tryna confess and then when he gets rejected announce FRIENDS FOREVER LOL! So funny how Tamaki goes all robotic when he tries to stop the suitation bahhahaha <3 hes so cute! I must admit im a Pro Tamaki/haruhi relationship hehehe.

--> Mori senpai, huni senpai are graduating?! wahhh...its so sad..but I find it funny when they were wondering about Haruhi and Tamaki's relationship..so cute..Haru-chan seems to regret all guys that goes to her. She doesn't realize that she such a beautiful person both inside and out.. but yeah Im a PRO TamakixHAruhi fan..

Guest tifachan

:[ All these comments makes me really sad that this anime is ending... >_< I'm gonna miss Host Club. :'[

EDIT: OMG. I just watched Episode 23, and it made me sooo saddd that Honey and Mori was talking about developments before they GRADUATE! ><''

And yea, Tamaki is sho shlooow~ And I felt sooo bad for Kasanoda after getting rejected! XDD

Guest tifachan

I'm actually kinda more Tamaki/Haruhi-pro now, since we all know that Tamaki's been in love with her for so long- but he's just too stupdi to realzie it. :P But that's what we love abnout him! ^O^

I'm actually kinda more Tamaki/Haruhi-pro now, since we all know that Tamaki's been in love with her for so long- but he's just too stupdi to realzie it. :P But that's what we love abnout him! ^O^

Yeah, same here!!! I'm supporting Tamaki now~! :D He's just too cute and naive. x) You can't not love him~

Archived