[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest huangsy

FYI, the clip is linked to the Star Magazine (Tues segment of 남희석 최원정의 여유만만, YYMM aka Morning Live . . .) of the previous week. I believe you meant to link to mms://211.233.92.72/vod/2tv/reserve/090217_01_00_00.asf instead.

No, I was NOT referring to something one week old.

BOF was featured again this morning, is the bottom most video on the link I gave.

I followed the English name of that program as used by KBS World, so as not to be confusing.

Some users have issues with MMS links, so I uploaded there.

BTW, wud be better if you could consolidate your replies into one post only.

**edited**

The MMS link you stated IS for this morning's video that I am referring to and the date in that MMS link is today's date, so video is today's video and not last week's.

I know what you meant to put up at the blog as the very last clip (for the moment) but you have misread my intention of the posting. Please check by clicking on the properties of the WMP clip, it is referring to 10 Feb's episode, instead of the intended 17 Feb episode. That was what I meant.

**edited**

The MMS link you stated IS for this morning's video that I am referring to and the date in that MMS link is today's date, so video is today's video and not last week's.

It was not so INITIALLY, but you have updated it to today's episode after it was brought to your attn.

BTW, wud be better if you could consolidate your replies into one post only.

How can you expect me to consolidate my replies into one post when I am replying to someone who posted AFTER my last posting. We read comments downwards, not upwards. UNLESS, we are replying to several posting made BEFORE our intended posting/replies to the respective posts. I know you are trying to keep postings to a minimum but there has to be some logic to things as well. <_<

My last comment for today.

hey, sorry to interrupt all the new episode discussion n everything, but does anyone know what drama is playing on TV at Jandi's house in ep. 13? i really like the instrumental piece. thanks.

I don't know the name of the drama playing in Jandi's house, but the instrumental piece is called "Kiss the Rain" by Yiruma and it is marvelous. You should be able to find it easily.

Does anyone know what happens when JP find out that JD can never swim again? I want him to feel horrible.

no, pls no! i think that what Jp is suffering is too much. u know, he loves JD but has to ignore her. he's so lonely. but i wish he would know JD's shoulder problem in today episode. he will back to her :x

Guest beauwhale

this drama is a hit. I still remember the old days when Goong made its fans gone crazy. Now BOF is doing it again....Geez... cant believe that the boys are so hot that our fans stay up and watch it....I should give it a try :-)

Absolutely love love this serious!! I can't wait for episode 13 and tomorrow's 14!!

Can anyone please help me in working what phone it is that all the characters have? Does anyone know what it's called in Australia. I love that you can change the back and that's its touch screen!!

And squeeeeee over the necklace, I hope they release it because I'd surely buy it!! :D So sweet

Guest coffinhouse

New Photo Updates from kbs

151003177lxt9.jpg

151003179laq0.jpg

151001097lns8.jpg

151003180lcl2.jpg

151003181lzm6.jpg

151006035lqr8.jpg

151003182lee1.jpg

151006036luf4.jpg

151003183lqt3.jpg

151003184lve7.jpg

151006037lfo3.jpg

edit: oops.. just saw that someone posted the link a page before...

so junpyo sees jandi eye-ing a certain shoe and decides to get it for her?? *haha*

151001098ldi7.jpg

151003185lhc3.jpg

151001099lmx7.jpg

151001100lbw6.jpg

151002058lfg4.jpg

151002059lux5.jpg

151001101ldy6.jpg

151002060lgs6.jpg

151001102lph5.jpg

@ coffinhouse:u post the same pics as me. so i have to erase them :)

Jp saw that JD like those shoes, so he wants to get it for her (so sweet), but at the same time, the fiancee wants to get it for JD , too. OMG, so funny. JP & the fiancee fight for the shoes . ha ha

Guest Schneewitchen

It is sad that Go JP is ignorning Jandi. at least a litte trust between these two would do good. Otherwise Jandi should just start with JH

The latest pictures of today's episode is driving me crazy!! junpyo fiancee seems to be attracted to junpyo's eyes. So both of them looking at the same shoes hmm but it seems different color but same design? lol i hope junpyo can buy the shoes for jandi!! yikes that means today episode might be better than yesterday? can't wait for tonight epi 14!!

ETA: lol it seems jihoo is afraid of his china friend when he put his hands over his shoulder and stick real close with him.

@ml87: oh so junpyo's fiancee is going to get for jandi? lol i thought she going to get for herself.

ths. i choose 2 of them to post here. really hate the fiancee :(

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt305/m...2-17_152048.jpg

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt305/m...2-17_152102.jpg

EDIT:

@ coffinhouse: does Jp hold the shoe that JD held before ?

When I first saw these photos, I was like 'What the...'. They better gave a good explaination tonight on why he's holding her like that with that cheeky smile on his face! <_<

Hmm...maybe JP didn't think he would see JD here, so he turned around and walked off? Oh....geezz....I'm in denial...... :mellow:

Even though the fiancee is likeable, I would still only start to like her whey she gives up on JP....that will be a while...

Ay....more crying in the upcoming episode..... :tears:

today episode wasnt what i was waiting for..

no JP&JD!! T_T

but one of the great things today..

Woo bin have more than 2 lines!! Yo Yo Yo Congrats Man!!

yeah today was woo bin great day

JD cant swim again u_u a

and f3 cheer her up! yey

if u pay atention.. now F3 are JD best friends xD

i like the part when F3 go to save JD

and i get so mad when JP ignore JD! D:

he will regret this soon u_u

well.. today was a "Love F3 Day"

AHAHAHAHAHAHA;

cant wait till tomorrow episode

i wanna know what JP&JD talk about...

Lol @

Boy:"Are you Prince Song?"

WB: "Yeah..."

This is the only part of ep13 that made me laugh...luv the way Kim Joon says, "yeah." WB needs more line. I wonder if the writer & PD will include WB's mom & twin sisters in BOF.

KIM HYUN JOONG...GET ENOUGH REST AND GET WELL SOON!!! Fighting!!!

Guest shamien7

When I first saw these photos, I was like 'What the...'. They better gave a good explaination tonight on why he's holding her like that with that cheeky smile on his face! <_<

I really...really really really....with all my heart...want to believe junpyo is suffering for treating jandi like that...but WHATS.WITH.THAT.SMIRK??? does someone who is so suffering in the inside look that happy??? :tears: :tears: :tears: gosh, why am i so troubled by this jerk...

p/s:i didnt blame the fiancee...i still hope shes a good friend to jandi

Guest vthinkg

I completely agree with you! I totally spazzed when I saw those photos of them together...grrrr!!! :tongue2: <_<:crazy: JunPyo best have an explanation for it. Also, i agree with the earlier post...I think JunPyo was thinking of getting those shoes for Jandi cuz he saw her eyeing them earlier...while the fiance probably saw the same pair and wants to get it for herself.

note: I decide not to call the fiance by name because I refuse to acknowledge her even though she's all nice now, she's still Jandi's rival in the end, and since I know she's just another obstacle to tear our couple apart... <_<

oops, I forgot to thanks coffinhouse for posting the newly updated photos on here! :)

Guest V-ni@star

JP want to get the shoe for JD..

thats really sweet.. maybe we can see a little bit love from JP n JD from today ep...

i think JP doesnt know about his fiance yet... so he meet his soon-to-be fiance becos of the shoe.. at last JP get the shoe.. cos i see the pic when his fiance sitting down n look a little bbit annoy...

Guest dreampryncezz

SPECULATION/Epiphany!

I think that Jun Pyo knows that he has a fiance. The JK group is probably the reason why he said his mom would "kill him if it doesn't work out." So therefore, if he is with Jan Di, then the whole plan would fall through.

We'll fine out soon enough!

Can't wait.

Jun Pyo is so sweet for wanting to buy those shoes for Jan Di.