[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest funkindagirl

I know probably everyone hates to see junpyo and the fiancee together but i cant wait to see this scene! lol. Im excited to see them both interact and become engaged just because it changes the dynamics of his and jandi's relationship for a bit.

(And im also just curious to see Lee MinHo act opposite another female because we havent yet seen that, its always been Hye Sun or the boys).

And we know where the story will eventually lead so I'm gonna really enjoy the addition of a love rival on junpyo's side. and hopefully bring out jandi's true feelings.

haha but its not like korean ppl even know the difference anyway. they'd be just like " eh.. okay w/e. lets read subs." the chinese ppl watching it would be like "??huh" but then again the drama caters to korean viewers since it is a korean drama after all. they prolly dont even know that chinese ppl r watching it at the same time. actually thats the last thing they'd be worried about.

lol yeah thats true. koreans probably think they do really well and its not a big deal to them.

but then im sure they know a drama as big as this is gonna be sold overseas to places like Taiwan, Malaysia etc. where chinese is spoken. and i find it funny just thinking of their reactions when they're sitting in front of their telly listening to the fiancee speaking horrible chinese.

Yes, JD making up excuses for JP is another example of her unwavering trust to JP. I know we call her stupid because she trusts everyone like that. But it's sweet when she does it for JP. In ep.11, she never lost trust in JP even though everything was pointed at him. And in ep.13 she doesn't believe that JP would ever do that to her on purpose. Had it been reverse, JP would have been mad at JD again, but not that he's a jerk but because he has just grown up learning to not trust people. We see this when JP doubts JD over and over again...in ep.4, in ep.11, ep.12...so yeah....i'm not sure what point i'm trying to make here :sweatingbullets:....I guess i just wanted to point that out

^ LOL. But you're right!

Had it been Joon Pyo, he wouldn't be able to make up excuses for Jan Di.. :( Thanks for pointing out those events, i find it a very good quality in Jan Di to trust people (she even trusted that Macao boy with her luggage :crazy:!! )-- but i guess, not all the time. I think in this event though~ her trying to make excuses for Joon Pyo~ it really showed that she had confidence in Joon Pyo's love for her that even she would question his actions.. ~_~ Poor Jan Di!!

Happy watching ep14 BOFers! gnight. :)

Guest jebabe19

IM BEGGING ALL OF YOU...

DOES ANYBODY KNOW ... what's the song.. JIHOO AND JANDI are playing in the PIANO episode 13?

PLS PLS PLS PLS... I'm sorry for being annoying but I really fell in love with the melody :(

Guest jtranla

DOES ANYBODY KNOW ... what's the song.. JIHOO AND JANDI are playing in the PIANO episode 13?

go to dramabeans.com and you will get the answer when reading e13 summary w/song dl.

Guest sweetie

THANKS EVERYONE for the links, caps, spoilers etc!

ep13 was heart-breaking. especially;

-the video recording scene :tears: I really really wish JP will see this video later on (which i believe he will) bcoz what a clear confession from JD. she openly say that she think of him everyday n ask him when will he come back to fight with her. i love the whole script here. using 'fighting', a good way to make the confession not too forward. so JD-like. yet, very touching. and how when she ask JP if he's doing well, a tear fall down n she quickly wipe it away, is just :tears: two thumbs up to GHS! .. and a very big hug to JD~

-when she talk to the stuffed toy pretending it was JP and then look at JP's last msg :tears:

-JD letting go her one and only dream, swimming

-the bar scene between JD & JP. i can say my heart skip a beat here. GJP, why??!!! :tears::tears: and the bathroom scene after that just make JP-ignoring-act more unbearable.

and at the last scene, after JP shake hand smilingly.. i dont know if its just me, but his expression when he look down, the smile just fade away n i sense sadness there.

this ep is really breaking my heart to bits. and now i'm all scared to watch ep14 (seeing the prev its gonna be another tear-jerking ep)... but still, cant wait to watch it. i just hope the episode doesnt end badly as ep13 bcoz, if not, i'm gonna be in a very depressing mode the whole week.

oh, one more thing, the fiancee character is really likeable but i cant make myself to like her. especially with the current situation between JD-JP. maybe i will when she give up JP later. right now, even her voice sounds annoying to me, haha!

and seeing the preview, with the scene JP spying JH piggy back JD, i cant help but wish that after that JD will notice him/his car there since JP ask the assisstant to stay longer. at least that can give JD a hint that JP still care for her.

EDIT: sorry huangsy, i totally forgot!

here is the youtube version of episode 14

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0huSGgWJSUw

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g_1q0P31G4

sorry lyptika i didn't checked the above post before posting this youtube links.

But anyway, the first 2 parts was quite exciting eventhough i don't understand korean much..But i really like F3 & JD friendship in this episode.

Guest sweetie

wow! very fast!!!! THANKS LYPTIKA!

i really cant wait to watch this ep...i think one of d reason is bcoz, i miss GJP so much!! like i can really feel for JD since he only show up near the end and its not more than 5min. the first time JD see him is like our first time too (though we get a glimpse of him in the car b4)

so in this ep, i'm looking forward to him the most.

i wish they end this ep with JD n JP back in good terms. i cant bear this tension any much longer.

Guest azumi_miki
:tears: oh dear ep 14 it was really sad..poor JD :tears: I dont understand about Korea language but it still sad I dont know why JP acting like that about his father right? :ph34r: so sad JDxJPxJH :tears: if you guy wanna watch in ViiKii link has it completly :blush: have fun

I just finnished watching ep 14, thanks to the fast upload on youtube, you guys are the best. I liked this episode MORE than ep 13...perhaps due to more screen time for Goo jun Pyo :)

BTW...Lee Min Ho is soooo cute in the kissing scene NG :)

after watching today episode, i really hope that u guys will not agry with JP anymore. it totally broke my heart when see JP crying. he, with his characteristic & manliness, never cries loudly. but i wish he could like that. there are 3 moments. 1st: he went out after seeing F3, his eyes is a little bit red. 2nd: when he rushed to his mom's room to warn her to stop keeping track of JD (so he has to ignore her), he almost cried . 3rd: when seeing JD's images, he finally cried. he just to went to see her, but suddenly, the video of him& his father's promise of shinwa turned on. it reminds him fo what person he is. oh, JP is really miserable. he has no one beside to share. while JD has JH. certainly, she's still sad when going out with JH. but in my opinion, LMH's acting is so great so that we feel JP loves JD more than she does. i just wish that she should keep distance with JH in order to nto make him sad :(

anyway, this episode is not that kind of stress. it has many scenes make us laugh. especially, when JP fights with his fiancee for the shoes. i notice that he sticks out his tongue with her. but dont misunderstand. i think that he's so happy to get the shoes for his beloved JD . after that, seeing him go out of the store looking so self-satisfied, i cant stop laughing :)

Guest cutegit

omg i just have to spazz about ep 14!!!

i super loved the scene where JP and the witch were talking and although i couldnt understand a thing, the way JP teared was so sad.. i think it really showed how great an actor he is, being able to bring out his emotions in just a few seconds!

and the part where he was looking at the slideshow of jandi's pics through the projector inside the boardroom and he saw jandi's video message for him... it was so sad cos you can see that he's really hurting and that he misses JD very much and when he got up (to go to his mom?), the vid of him and his dad played and i think that was the most heartbreaking scene... it seems like he had to choose between taking over his dad or being with jandi and the way he shouted in agony showed how frustrated and confused he is. :tears: (another best actor moment IMO)

i also have to add that i enjoyed watching F3 and JD play hide and seek haha they were like little kids <3 so cute.

the shoes scene with JP and his fiancee is super cute as well. JP being all childish and sticking his tongue out cos he wanted the shoes (to give to jandi?) and the fiancee wanted it too. haha.. we get to see a little chase scene too XD

and is it me or is jihoo's chinese friend... weird? XD i didnt read the manga so i dont really know what his role is but he was so weird in this ep! He's like possessive of jihoo or something hahaha

and jihoo's grandpa is jandi's brother's doctor! now he's connected with JD's whole family! i cant wait for his role in this drama!

one last thing... i'm not really a JH-JD shipper but i actually enjoyed their scenes here. the way JH is so protective of jandi and always being the bridge between her and JP. <3

end of spazz. IMO, this ep was better than yesterday's :)