[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Kim Bum's such a hottie... totally did not see the HOT/CHARMING Soujiro vibe coming from him. :wub:

I'm officially in love with his "playboy" ways..xP

The new teaser looks interesting... it showed more of Jandi and Jun Pyo. Kinda like their interactions more, cos Jun Pyo was kinda adorable in some of the scenes. Ji Hoo/Hyun Joong still failed to pique my interest meh..

Guest manderley_angel

ljphantom: thanks for the subbed video ^^ its nice to be able to understand the little bits of dialogue.

elise0605: you're welcome :)

----------------

sharing some icons i made today, hope y'all like em:

twenty five icons: variety

bbf_cover.jpg

to download, click here →

if using, please don't forget to credit ^^

Guest ljphantom

elise0605 and manderley_angel: No problem.

sharing some icons i made today, hope y'all like em:

These are wonderful! I love some of the phrases/quotes you have on some of the icons. I saved a few of them for future use, and definitely will credit when used. Thanks for sharing!

Guest karz000

wow. everyone's looking good. =) But I would really honeslty prefer GHS to have a longer hair. It's not that I hate how she looks, but she looks more comical with the short hair, and as I have known, her role, Jan Di, or let's say Makino, is like a tough and cold girl. Well, she's not cold, but she's not the sweetie-type right? Well I think that it would have been better with a little longer hair cause she looks like the sweetie type with the short hair. =) hahah. But so far, everyone's looking good. =) Im really excited for this. =) and, after all, it's not her hair, but the way she'll portray her role. let's just see. hahah.

I love the whole F4. They all fit their roles. =)

Guest elise0605

all you know that at the beginning of chosing main actress in this film I really like GHS as a leading actress, but time after time with the way she shows, I feel rather disappointed. Her long hair which makes she cute became short hair with a toed mouth. In the manga, Makino was born in a poor family and was simple but had strong spirit, but the appearance of GHS is sophisticated.

However, I hope in the film she can act in a different way, at least the spirit of Makino.

I have no doubt with the appearance of F4. They are all in standard, esp Lee Min ho, Kimbum, and the actor leading Akira. I am not sure about RUI.

Anyway, hope the film will be successful

Guest Chianna

Interesting changes to the Yuki character, I'm not sure if I like the sound of them or not.

Love the look of the red tag much more menacing than previous versions, is it too much to hope Jan Di will be making some of her own? I loved that scene in the manga and MG.

edited to say YAY 100 posts!!! So glad it was on something positive rather than 'debating' in the EOE thread.

At the risk of sounding like a typical guy (guilty, as charged ;) ), putting Goo Hye Sun in that swimsuit was a stroke of genius. :blink: It adds new dimensions to her already head-turning appearence. :w00t: As long as Han Chae Young doesn't show up in similar attire, guy-talk around the water cooler may include more than just GHS's chameleon-like talent and winning smile. :phew:

Guest Happy_Day

Thanks for the translation. I'm guessing the character that has a crush on So Yi-Jung (played by Kim Bum) is Chu Ga-eul, who is played by Kim So-eun:

74d953b421cd463d214c7647466475421229049078_full.jpg

But it's surprising to hear that Ga-eul is icy and standoffish, the Japanese equivalent of Ga-eul -- Yuki -- wasn't like that. But then again, apparently Ga-eul and Yi-jung are said to banter and wrangle a lot (one news site suggested it foreshadowed a new couple), and Yuki and Soujiro never really did (nor were they a couple)... But to be honest, I like the changes.

manderley_angel: Thanks for the info, transferring them from the HYD Korea LJ community to this thread. :)

Actually, maybe it didn't say "icy," for side characters I didn't try all that much for the translations. From what I recall, I got the vibe that she would be portrayed as more feminine and quiet and introverted, but she would do a 180 when she starts to like KimBum. :)

As much as i'd hate to admit it, I've finally accepted the fact that the Makino in this version will be the cutesy-comical type. It's not exactly how Makino is supposed to be but it's not like they can change it now since they've probably filmed the series halfway through.

Anyway, I was watching clips of the Press conference and Goo Hye Sun was so cute there, it was so natural and it made her really funny to watch. I hope that's the kind of cuteness we'll be seeing in the drama.

Guest MiyuKanata09

sayroo don't be jealous..there are a lot of nice people in avatar and banner request thread..and you can request there..btw i didn't know your a guy untill i read your comments..lol..for the first time a guy envy me..haha

different design of red card..

f4s-red-card.jpg

countdown update as of Dec. 28, 2008

Bannercountdown4.jpg

Guest elise0605

the red card is typical. The red card with head bones emphasizes the personality of Tsukasa ( Lee min ho)- a simple, unchangeable person. I really like it.

GHS in clip is so cute and I hope that I can see her face like this in the drama

@grecia: thanks for sharing clip

@ all : have a nice weekend

Guest curlyhairedteen

Hi I been a silent reader

I really like the cast

Im pretty sure I'll like this one after watching meteor garden and hana yori dango countless times

lol I'll never get sick of it :D

Guest steffichong222

I am SOOOO excited for this drama! I've seen both the taiwanese and japanese versions to this. I can't wait to see how they portray this one. the cast looks amazing. :D

Guest charmaine412

i'm not sure if this is unseen...

http://i44.tinypic.com/33b3lm8.jpg

Group 8 has partnered with Build A Bear to release a set of F4 stuffed toys (just like what they did for Goong/Princess Hours)...

hehe... look how Jihoo's stuffed animal looks sort of girly while the rest of F4 are like really boyish animals, like lion/leopard. :rolleyes:

from HYD Korea Livejournal Community

Kim Bum is so hot! I was wishing he got the main role. :lol: But the role he got isn't that bad at all. :wub: